• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt Ida @ Gurdon

Started by godgiven999, October 19, 2018, 09:24:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

godgiven999

October 26, 2018, 09:38:47 pm #100 Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:17:10 pm by godgiven999
Great game! The game was won in the trenches.
Ida did a great job in the second half limiting speed plays around the edge. Ida caught Gurdon slipping the first time they ran the FB trap and #10  took it to the house. #10 is hard to stop and is a soldier! Best of luck in the playoffs!

couch-coach06

Quote from: IdaLions on October 26, 2018, 09:10:56 pm
Gurdon came out here tonight and they did it. They stopped the dive and even took out the mighty Lagrange. Great win for Gurdon. Very physical and big football team. Foreman better not overlook Gurdon. They are hungry.
Don't think they will over look them ... But I hope we get healthy

Maynard G Krebs

Would like to have seen this one.  Thought MI would win.  Good win for Gurdon

godgiven999

Curious, from the Ida side how was the Gurdon fan noise?

Redzone

Quote from: godgiven999 on October 26, 2018, 10:14:14 pm

I had to come watch this game. Y'alls side was really loud. One of the loudest games I've been to this year.

godgiven999

Thanks!
Quote from: Redzone on October 26, 2018, 10:28:14 pm
I had to come watch this game. Y'alls side was really loud. One of the loudest games I've been to this year.

Wantobe

Kudos to Gurdon. Sounds like it was a great game. What's the story on LaGrange?

godgiven999

It appeared to be a shoulder/collarbone injury. He came back in a few times and tried to give it a go but finally left the game. Hopeful for quick recovery.
Quote from: Wantobe on October 26, 2018, 11:13:07 pm
Kudos to Gurdon. Sounds like it was a great game. What's the story on LaGrange?

M.I. D

Gurdon won and it was hard fought! Too many turnovers for Ida . Still a lot of football to play. Hope #10 is ok!

IdaLions

Quote from: godgiven999 on October 26, 2018, 10:14:14 pm

Y'all were hyped all night. Honestly that's one thing that has kills Mount Ida. Our fans don't get as excited as they use to. Now they just sit there and make excuses😂. The atmosphere was great and Gurdon played a great game.

godgiven999

Good segment Ida and Gurdon midway through highlight show on home pg. It shows Threadgill get walloped after he hurdled a player, also showed a good rip causing a Ida fumble.

stuck in between

At what point in the game did LaGrange go out?

godgiven999

His injury was midway through 3rd quarter. He finally quit playing with around 6 mins left in 4thQ.

stuck in between

He is a tough kid. I hope he will return. He deserves to finish his highschool career on the field not the side line.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas