• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jobs open and potential candidates

Started by BLUEBLOOD, May 20, 2015, 02:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PARENT002

Quote from: Lionheart88 on June 03, 2015, 01:09:31 pm
Seems like folks could be opening themselves up to accusations of defamation too.  But I'm no lawyer.

Nope,,, coach,,, your not a lawyer!!

Bulldog92

Quote from: searkhogfan on June 01, 2015, 12:16:06 am
I too have known him a long time.  And I have never known him to be a jerk. Some people just see things differently. I see him being very passionate as a coach.  And don't understand why anyone that has finished their time with him would be considered a suck up.
Agree with you.  I have known him since college where we played ball together.  During those years playing together I can not recall one time he blew up on the field or the dug out, or anywhere!!!  Heck thats when it would have been the worse, young and dumb, LOL!!!

Bulldog92

Quote from: searkhogfan on May 31, 2015, 10:37:28 am
Quote from: baller72 on May 31, 2015, 08:30:21 am
" I said with all due respect"!!!
This thread has gotten nuts!

I hear that the Star City job is open. I've never understood why they haven't been better.  Lots of girls from SC playing tournament ball. Seems like the right coach could win there.
Think we got a good coach that will take the time to teach the girls the game!!  There hasn't been a lot of girls in the program that have played travel ball but the ninth graders coming up will have a little tournament ball on their resume.  Going to take some time and effort to get it where it needs to be but I believe the new coach will do all he can!!

searkhogfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on June 03, 2015, 07:10:49 pm
Quote from: searkhogfan on May 31, 2015, 10:37:28 am
Quote from: baller72 on May 31, 2015, 08:30:21 am
" I said with all due respect"!!!
This thread has gotten nuts!

I hear that the Star City job is open. I've never understood why they haven't been better.  Lots of girls from SC playing tournament ball. Seems like the right coach could win there.
Think we got a good coach that will take the time to teach the girls the game!!  There hasn't been a lot of girls in the program that have played travel ball but the ninth graders coming up will have a little tournament ball on their resume.  Going to take some time and effort to get it where it needs to be but I believe the new coach will do all he can!!

Who'd they hire

Runfastturnleft

searkhogfan

BLUEBLOOD

The only job that I hear any mention of in my area is Nashville.  And the only news around that situation is:  NO NEWS.  Softball coaches are few & far between.  The bleachers are full of them, but hard to nail one down to take the field!! 

:P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

searkhogfan

searkhogfan

searkhogfan

I read in the Pine Bluff commercial that White Hall named Mark Akins their new Head Coach.  Great hire by them. 

BLUEBLOOD

Any more positions filled that anyone knows about?  Tis the season for hiring coaches.....fa la la la.  Skydiver and Sweet probably know something but they don't want to share!!!

;) ;) ;)

BLUEBLOOD

Come on guys!!  Spill it!!
Somebody knows something.  Share with the rest of us.

BLUEBLOOD

I have heard something about the Nashville job.  Should be good for the Scrappers' softball program.  There's a lot of talent there and very good youth program.  If the rumored coach proves to be the guy they hire, they are getting a good one.

All speculation right now, so I will not mention any names......yet.

doober3

Lincoln has hired a coach but I don't know who it is.

searkhogfan

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: searkhogfan on July 13, 2015, 09:25:09 pm
Woodlawn is now open.

Coincides with the rumors I have heard about the Nashville job. 

searkhogfan

LowerAR

I wish Chad well if that is the story. We will miss him around here.

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: LowerAR on July 14, 2015, 09:14:58 am
I wish Chad well if that is the story. We will miss him around here.

Good coach.  He left Woodlawn in good shape for the next coach.  If he's going to Nashville, he's walking into a good program with some talent and very good youth programs feeding the high school team. 

LowerAR

We met Chad at the UAM camps, back when it was pretty much him, the Early's, BJ and later Heidi. That was a great bunch. My DD loved those camps. He brought his teams in here to play some and was always the same. I love his enthusiasm and commitment. I have no doubt that he will do well where ever.   

followme

Who got the softball job at Lincoln? It looks like that was a good one. Lots of returning players who had some success last season.

BLUEBLOOD

Who did Springhill hire?  Does anyone know anything about him/her?

Runfastturnleft

August 06, 2015, 04:35:00 pm #122 Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 01:52:48 pm by Runfastturnleft
Nm

doober3

Quote from: followme on July 18, 2015, 10:21:45 pm
Who got the softball job at Lincoln? It looks like that was a good one. Lots of returning players who had some success last season.

His name is Beau Collins.  Don't know much about him other than he was a Wrestling coach at another school.

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: doober3 on August 13, 2015, 11:42:05 am
Quote from: followme on July 18, 2015, 10:21:45 pm

His name is Beau Collins.  Don't know much about him other than he was a Wrestling coach at another school.

Don't want to wrestle....er, I mean play them next year!! ;) ;) ;)

nmyeyes

Who got the DeWitt Job? They have a good group of young girls that should be hard to beat for the next several years.

Code3Cat

Quote from: nmyeyes on October 02, 2015, 08:47:18 am
Who got the DeWitt Job? They have a good group of young girls that should be hard to beat for the next several years.

Lewis, he was the assistant coach there.

nmyeyes

Does Lewis know anything about the game? This group should be hard to beat if they are worked and all stay together.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas