• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman @ Mineral Springs - Week 8

Started by Redzone, October 13, 2018, 08:25:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redzone

After last nights stellar performance you definitely have to pick the Gators in this one. Although Mineral has been putting up some good numbers I don't see them scoring much on Foreman's tough defense. Going with the Gators by 24

couch-coach06

Just can't have a mental let down.. they have very good skill guys we should be able too control line of scrimmage and pull off the victory I'll say 35-7

HORNET-MAN

Mercy Rule by Halftime...Pains Me To Say That.Never Thought Much Of Foreman When I played in the 80's they ballin now.

Eslim03

Foreman will win this one. They look to be ready to win a conference championship.

Partsman

Redzone

I seem to always get a lot of funny looks wearing my gator shirts in town. I guess that's what I get for living in Mineral lol 😂

HORNET-MAN

IdaLions

Quote from: Redzone on October 13, 2018, 08:25:33 am
After last nights stellar performance you definitely have to pick the Gators in this one. Although Mineral has been putting up some good numbers I don't see them scoring much on Foreman's tough defense. Going with the Gators by 24

Hey you stole my vocabulary! The "stellar" Foreman gators should handle this one easily. Clock rolls in the 2nd.

Redzone

Partsman

The slick turf in Mineral might not be good for the Stellar Gators.

IdaLions

Quote from: Partsman on October 18, 2018, 03:43:46 pm
The slick turf in Mineral might not be good for the Stellar Gators.

They could be playing on quicksand and the score would still be 35+ by half

HORNET-MAN

I Agree Were No Match For The Gators..Ida Dominated Mineral And Foreman Dominated Ida = Gators 35 + by the End of The 1st

stuck in between

I sense some reverse psychology here.

Wantobe

With the rain predicted, there's no telling where the score of this game will end up. Aside from that, mineral has played Foreman fairly close the last two years. Don't be surprised if this is within 2 touchdowns in the end.

COACH-Mike

Rain, Rain go away.  90% to 100% through out the game.  Ball will be like a greased pig.

Redzone

Gonna have to break out the poncho tonight.

paraloma

Quote from: COACH-Mike on October 19, 2018, 09:38:42 am
Rain, Rain go away.  90% to 100% through out the game.  Ball will be like a greased pig.

Are the alumni suites not finished yet? I was hoping to watch in the dry.

I don't think the MS boys are intimidated by Batey, or at least I wouldn't think they would be.

Partsman

Quote from: paraloma on October 19, 2018, 01:48:09 pm

Are the alumni suites not finished yet? I was hoping to watch in the dry.

I don't think the MS boys are intimidated by Batey, or at least I wouldn't think they would be.
We have more than Batey.

Wantobe

[/quote]

No disrespect to any MS player, but you don't have to be intimidated to get your rear end handed to you.

GatorBall

Quote from: Wantobe on October 19, 2018, 03:03:37 pm

No disrespect to any MS player, but you don't have to be intimidated to get your rear end handed to you.

LOL...you can't say "No disrespect" then follow it up with "get your rear end handed to you." By definition that's disrespectful.

Let's not help motivate them!!

PapaHog

I don't think any amount of motivation will be enough for Mineral Springs. Foreman by a wide margin.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: GatorBall on October 19, 2018, 03:18:24 pm
LOL...you can't say "No disrespect" then follow it up with "get your rear end handed to you." By definition that's disrespectful.

Let's not help motivate them!!
Bodie has already been quoted as saying that we will bow down to the Gators.  Let's hope not.

Redzone

Well it's pouring down here in Mineral.

couch-coach06

Redzone

Our Starting qb and fb are hurt and out of the game

HORNET-MAN

Yea I just got a phone call from my Son..Told Me Mineral was bringing the Hat tonight.

paraloma

Redzone

Wet turf has caused two sprained ankles

HorseFeathers

1 of em bateys?  I didn't think mineral was that good when I watched them against My Ida

Redzone

paraloma

paraloma

Redzone

I now remember why I don't like coming to games in mineral. A lot of classless mouthy fans cussing us lol

HORNET-MAN

I FEEL YOU MINERAL DONT LIKE FOREMAN...LOL

Redzone

There's some guys standing on the fence behind the visitors stands cussing all of us out 😂

IdaLions

Quote from: Redzone on October 19, 2018, 08:54:33 pm
There's some guys standing on the fence behind the visitors stands cussing all of us out 😂

Those guys have been doing that for years😂 atleast they don't have to pay to get in lol

HORNET-MAN

Oh yea they can get pretty wild behind that fence ..lol

Redzone

Quote from: IdaLions on October 19, 2018, 08:55:59 pm
Those guys have been doing that for years😂 atleast they don't have to pay to get in lol

Lol 😂

OLionSwag74

Redzone

15-13 mineral 1:23 left. We just blocked their punt. We're on their 15yd line

Redzone

paraloma

HORNET-MAN

Bearden_Bear72

godgiven999

Wildcatalumni21

Does this show that Foreman is a 1 man show with Batey? He goes out early and they have no offense

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2018, 09:20:42 pm
Does this show that Foreman is a 1 man show with Batey? He goes out early and they have no offense

I was wondering exact same thing.  Wouldn't be first one in 2A

godgiven999

Was he still able to play or was the backup in?
[q2quote author=Bearden_Bear72 link=topic=157295.msg3636325#msg3636325 date=1540002102]
I was wondering exact same thing.  Wouldn't be first one in 2A
[/quote]

M.I. D

I heard Batey and the fullback both were injured and didn't play much. If you take those two away that's a HUGE loss. That's a lot to overcome!

cuz

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on October 19, 2018, 09:15:45 pm
WOW..MULESHOE
Now there's a upset no one saw coming. Congratulations MS....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas