• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff @ Sylvan Hills

Started by GuvHog, September 18, 2018, 12:19:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Pine Bluff has to travel to Sylvan Hills Friday Night after going winless in non-conference play for the first time in as long as I can remember. If the Zebras don't get a win Friday night, they will find it very difficult to get more than 2 conference wins this season. Sylvan Hills comes in at 1-2 in non-conference play. I think the Zebras find a way to barely eek out a close win over Silvan Hills to begin to salvage their season. Your Thoughts??

zebrafan

Quote from: GuvHog on September 18, 2018, 12:19:09 pm

Pine Bluff has to travel to Sylvan Hills Friday Night after going winless in non-conference play for the first time in as long as I can remember. If the Zebras don't get a win Friday night, they will find it very difficult to get more than 2 conference wins this season. Sylvan Hills comes in at 1-2 in non-conference play. I think the Zebras find a way to barely eek out a close win over Silvan Hills to begin to salvage their season. Your Thoughts??
Since 09' Claude Johnsons senior year, it's ok folks....settle down with the Cleveland Browns record predictions 😂👀....as for this game Zebras by 14. Still have 5 starters out...might get some back this week...fingers crossed.

Hogman2018

zebradynasty

I think the offense will take a step or two forward and the defense will play well enough for us to win. If Sylvan Hills has a solid QB it could get very interesting our secondary is pretty young. If we could get one more week for some starters to get healed up...This is foreign territory for the Z's over the years we have not had a lot injuries at once.

GuvHog

I think the Zebra's get the win as I stated earlier but if Sylvan Hills finds a way to shut Bakarian Black down, Pine Bluff will be in serious trouble. He is no doubt the best offensive player they have and is the go to guy on that side of the ball.

zebradynasty

Quote from: GuvHog on September 19, 2018, 02:05:29 pm
I think the Zebra's get the win as I stated earlier but if Sylvan Hills finds a way to shut Bakarian Black down, Pine Bluff will be in serious trouble. He is no doubt the best offensive player they have and is the go to guy on that side of the ball.

If Johnson can stay healthy he could provide a very good second option to Black. Hopefully our run game can get going my understanding is that Sylvan Hills is small on defense but fast. They also have some speed on offense in the backfield.

GuvHog

Congrats to the Zebras for getting their first win of the season!

zebrafan

Possibly lost Foots the QB...left the game with knee injury.

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebrafan on September 21, 2018, 10:00:02 pm
Possibly lost Foots the QB...left the game with knee injury.

Man! Talking about snake bit! ☹️

zebrafan

Bigfootdogfan

From a Greenwood fan, I just want to say I pray that Foots will be ok and be able to return. I hate to see any athlete get hurt. We lost one of our best receivers this year and I know he hates missing his Sr. Year.

AHS06

I thought PB would score more points.   

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS06 on September 22, 2018, 11:45:10 am
I thought PB would score more points.   

Our offense has struggled all year not sure what quarter Foots went down but I think it was pretty early. Back up QB and weather conditions probably made things worse offensively.

zebrafan

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 22, 2018, 01:15:24 pm
Our offense has struggled all year not sure what quarter Foots went down but I think it was pretty early. Back up QB and weather conditions probably made things worse offensively.
Went down in the 4th.

AHS06

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 22, 2018, 01:15:24 pm
Yeah.  I figured they would get it rolling this game.

zebradynasty

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas