• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4AA Conference Play

Started by rattler06, January 09, 2006, 11:45:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ColonelReb

nuf said
Quote from: rattler06 on January 12, 2006, 09:37:00 pm
Quote from: inyourface on January 12, 2006, 07:40:15 pm
If Danville beats Hartford at Hartford next Tuesday, they will finish 1 or 2. Thats just my prediction.

i agree.. AND Danville will beat Hartford @ Hartford.. Magazine did.. Danville will 2

rattler06

So far in 4AA conference for Magazine:

• Round 1[/u]                                                    Round 2
    @ Hartford -- W                                            Jan. 24 -- @ Lavaca
        Lavaca -- W                                              Jan. 26 -- Hartford
    @ Charleston -- W                                        Jan. 31 -- @ Danville
        Danville -- L                                              Feb. 3 -- Charleston                                             
    @ Hackett -- L                                              Feb. 7 -- @ J.C. Westside
        J.C. Westside (1/17)                                Feb. 10-- Hackett

Feb. 13-18 Sr. High District Tourney @ Danville (I think)

My Predictions:
    Rattlers beat J.C. Westside on the 17th and go 4-2 against conference opponents in round 1.... round 2... i see them going 5-1... with wins at Lavaca and J.C. Westside... and beating Hartford, Charleston, and Hackett at home... i dont see them beating Danville.. overall going into District Tourney... I predict the Rattlers will be 9-3 in conference... with 2 loses to Danville and 1 to Hackett...

ColonelReb

i've seen this post before...hmmmm

arny14

Charleston lost to Hackett?? What was the score and when?

Chino

arny14

eww.. that sucks.... so it was bad?? how did the girls do?

ColonelReb

rattler06

MAGAZINE 67 - jc westside 43 **not sure if exact score but pretty close

Rattlers dominate 1st half... 2nd string players handle the rebels and get the win.. congrats rattlers... 4-2 in conference play

CHAMPION_#1

went to the charleston lavaca game and lhs girls win but chs guys win by 4.

rattler06

what are the guys overall records in conference play after round 1???

Magazine Boys (4-2) Losses- Danville by 5, Hackett by 8

wonderboys

Hartford 4-2, Danville 5-1, Hackett 5-1

dtobey

rattler06

so...

1- Danville, Hackett
2- Magazine, Hartford
3- Charleston

wonderboys

Hackett is in 1st (head-to-head), Danville, Magazine (head-to-head over Hartford), Hartford, Charleston, Lavaca, Westside  is how it is looking right now.

rattler06

Quote from: wonderboys on January 18, 2006, 11:17:09 am
Hackett is in 1st (head-to-head), Danville, Magazine (head-to-head over Hartford), Hartford, Charleston, Lavaca, Westside is how it is looking right now.

looks good for now... i think when round 2 of conference play begins.. it good come out lookin a lil better different... i'm saying something like this...

1- Danville
2/3- Magazine , Hackett
4- Hartford
5- Charleston
6- Lavaca
7- Westside

CHAMPION_#1

wasnt charleston a point or two from winning two games. i think magazine and hartford or some body.

ColonelReb

but does it count as a win if you lose by 1? and do you lose if you win by 1?

rattler06

a win is a win no matter what the score... dito for losses

CHAMPION_#1

i know that, i was just saying that they r very close from winning several games.

ColonelReb

a loss is a loss. tell that to the man in black and white

CHAMPION_#1

wats that supposed to mean.

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

i got wat a loss is a loss, but wat did u mean about tell that to the man in blak in white.

ColonelReb

rattler06

rattler06

ColonelReb

well in that case...GO BEAVERS!

CHAMPION_#1

rattler06

CHAMPION_#1

or go arrows, o wait thats could never be right. lol

rattler06

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

lavaca suks balls and i mean big ones.

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

ColonelReb

ill admit, i don't much particularly like them, but...

CHAMPION_#1

wonderboys

butt head  ;D

and i think the reference to the man in black and white would be referring to the Officials.

ColonelReb

thank you, at least someone figured it out!

Nash Fan

Danville plays at Charleston tom. night and Lavaca plays at Hackett.  Everyone else is off in conf. 
predictions?

wonderboys

Hackett boys, Lavaca Girls, Danville boys and girls

GreenFro 50

yes yes hackett boys, lavaca gurls, and of course both of the DANVILLE teams.

ColonelReb

culito

wonderboys

In case it hasn't been mentioned on any of the other threads, Danville Jr. Girls got their revenge (even though they did win the first match-up it was horrible officiating and the game went into overtime) against the Hackett Jr. Girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to rub in the win to the young ladies, it is more for the folks that got on here and thought that Danville was over-rated. But that is all I will put about the fact right now.

burnonedown

Wondergurl  you are soo gay!! if i were you i would just coach a intramural team cause thats all you are good at!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas