• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best junior High Team this year in AA

Started by Bearden_Bear72, November 07, 2005, 10:15:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who is the best

Bearden
2 (11.1%)
Harmony Grove
6 (33.3%)
Smackover
8 (44.4%)
Hampton
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Bearden_Bear72

November 07, 2005, 10:15:16 am Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 10:19:24 am by Bearden_Bear72
I have to say i think Bearden Junior High will take it all or nothing this year

mikejones

Well i think HG Hornets will take it all the way

DragonDT06

junction jr boys should be pretty good they have 3 players over 6'2" and have some guards that can shoot outside

wonderboys

I would say none of those teams are "THE BEST"

Bearden_Bear72

well i realy just meant who is the best between these ppl

ColonelReb

wonderboys

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 11, 2005, 09:57:58 am
well i realy just meant who is the best between these ppl

In that case I will go with you Bearden Bear. But you will need to give me some claps to buy my vote.

redbug30

watergirl40

I think the Jr. High Lady Hornets will be pretty good

white pony

Perryville Mustangs are the best and plan to be conference champs again just like last year

little john lover

November 13, 2005, 10:49:33 am #10 Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 10:52:05 am by little john lover
Jr Lady Little Johns RULE!!!!  :D :D

pistol

The lady hornets will be pretty good.  The lady little johns will be pretty great.

Bearden_Bear72

Yea Fordyce beat us but we play them again and we will be ready for everything they got

b-ball_fan

charleston boys and girls are really awesome

greenlandfan

SHS_LADY_BUCK

Smackover has a realy good Jr. Girls team. They only lost to Strong last year, but I think they have a chance at beating them this year. Right now they are undefeated.

watergirl40

Quote from: Lucky33 on November 15, 2005, 08:18:20 am
The lady hornets will be pretty good. The lady little johns will be pretty great.

lol.

Hackett_fan4eva

The lady hornets will be pretty good. The lady little johns will be pretty great.

I dunno if the lady little johns will be great they will be really good and its gonna be tuff to beat any of our basketball teams. They are all pretty much awesome. The sr. high girls might not have won a game but give them a chance to learn to play together and they will rock to.

watergirl40

hg#10

HG hornets should be very good this year

Bearden_Bear72

After the way Strong High School boys playd Bearden that gives me the idea that they going to be state champs

wonderboys

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 28, 2005, 10:48:54 am
After the way Strong High School boys playd Bearden that gives me the idea that they going to be state champs

Why did you post that in the Jr. High thread?

Bearden_Bear72

b-ball fan

Quote from: Hackett_fan4eva on November 26, 2005, 08:49:19 pm

I dunno if the lady little johns will be great they will be really good and its gonna be tuff to beat any of our basketball teams. They are all pretty much awesome. The sr. high girls might not have won a game but give them a chance to learn to play together and they will rock to.

Your girls lost to Westside and Charleston already...Danville may not be the best, but they are pretty dang good

Bearden_Bear72

wonderboys

He is talking to the Hacket fan. That is why he quoted the Hackett fan.

b-ball fan

smackkid

i have to say smackover cause i play for them

Bearden_Bear72

ColonelReb

many

jc is the best all around
none of them schools

Red Devil Mom

What about Mtn. Pine boys....they are good...got a strong leader from the 8th grade...Ryan, Brannon, Trey and Jason watch them you will see.....

wonderboys

Danville's Jr. Girls won by 51 last night. Way to go ladies.

b-ball fan

ColonelReb

it was a beating. 57-6 i believe. 8) i call that annihilation

watergirl40

Quote from: wonderboys on December 06, 2005, 08:55:55 am
Danville's Jr. Girls won by 51 last night. Way to go ladies.

who in the world did they play?

ColonelReb

if i told you...id have to slap you...deal?

many

if any body on this site is using there brain then there is no way u cannot say jc is the best team they beat every team up there except bearden who they havent played.
they r lead by there star forward chay hux and star shooting guard jordan hammet

wonderboys

way to go jc. have you beat anyone by 51 pts yet? have you held anyone to a scoreless quarter yet? Have you held anyone to 6 pts for the game yet? Have you held the 2nd best team in you conference to 3 pts. in a half?

ColonelReb

ColonelReb

b-ball fan

SHS_LADY_BUCK

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 30, 2005, 05:31:20 pm
has bearden high playd yaw yet smackkid

Bearden isn't on the schedule unless they play them in a tournament, Bearden isn't on the schedule for any of the Smackover teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas