• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg at Warren thread

Started by HamburgLion16, October 25, 2016, 05:20:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamburgLion16

Touchdown99

it's only a matter of time before they lock this one too...lol..it's just trash talking at its best, dont understand why they are taking the fun out it.

Brian G

For goodness sake don't attack others and quit whining about moderation.

HBG PRIDE

Hootens game of the week!!        Hamburg will win,  if and only if our 2nd half team shows up for the entire game.

AirWarren

Quote from: B.G. on October 25, 2016, 05:47:08 pm
For goodness sake don't attack others and quit whining about moderation.

That's why Hamburg posters are multiplying like crazy and every thread gets locked.

Warren is sitting back and waiting. It will be handled on the field Friday night and all these accounts will disappear.

LJ06

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: AirWarren on October 25, 2016, 06:01:07 pm
That's why Hamburg posters are multiplying like crazy and every thread gets locked.

Warren is sitting back and waiting. It will be handled on the field Friday night and all these accounts will disappear.
They are disappearing alright. Way before the game. Jacks might not should be sitting back. They should be preparing as are the Lions.

HBG PRIDE

AW can't stand it. He didn't start this one...JINXED

Winnerscircle

Their feelings gonna be really hurt Friday night.Aw has lost his thread and now they are jinxed. Hamburg 31 Warren 13

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Keep it clean AW lol

Touchdown99

So hamburg is the ones complaining and getting the threads locked? Wow, didnt know that. I thought we were the ones on here enjoying the trash talking and dishing it out as well as taking it. lol go figure

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

October 25, 2016, 07:00:31 pm #11 Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:18:30 am by RAZORBACK FOOTBALL
Exactly lol. It's all fun. Most of Warren guys can dish it out and take it but you got a couple that can't stand it when others can trash talk better than they can lol. It will be handled on the field but the Lions blew you persimmon heads out on this board this week!! Mercy Rule was enforced! Lol

HBG PRIDE

Warren started another thread. How many do we need...lol

Winnerscircle

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 25, 2016, 07:09:02 pm
y'all ran them back to their safe space , too bad there want be one on that field Friday night. I guess they still have that special yellow cloth in their pocket.

HBG PRIDE

AirItOut21

Sounds like Hamburg must have the best defense in 4A if they are going to hold Warren under 20 points.

Touchdown99

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 25, 2016, 07:09:02 pm

my thoughts exactly LOL...i can't keep up! Geesh

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: AirItOut21 on October 25, 2016, 08:24:16 pm
Sounds like Hamburg must have the best defense in 4A if they are going to hold Warren under 20 points.
That just first half score lol

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Yea this guy right here is the one that can't take it lol. Biggest bully on this board but he meet his match this week lol.

Touchdown99

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 25, 2016, 08:29:23 pm
Yea this guy right here is the one that can't take it lol. Biggest bully on this board but he meet his match this week lol.

yea i think he can dish it out but as soon as we throw it back at him...he goes silent and into the corner to cry. I'm going to stop there before this one gets locked up. Never thought we would have to walk on eggshells to spare feelings. glad i wore my new boots!!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: AirItOut21 on October 25, 2016, 08:24:16 pm
Well, Jacks only scored 28 on Billies. Our defense is definitely better than Billies defense so..

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Touchdown99 on October 25, 2016, 08:33:24 pm
yea i think he can dish it out but as soon as we throw it back at him...he goes silent and into the corner to cry. I'm going to stop there before this one gets locked up. Never thought we would have to walk on eggshells to spare feelings. glad i wore my new boots!!
Didn't you know...this is the day of political correctness....

AirItOut21

October 25, 2016, 08:57:07 pm #22 Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 08:59:12 pm by AirItOut21
Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 25, 2016, 08:42:58 pm
Well, Jacks only scored 28 on Billies. Our defense is definitely better than Billies defense so..

Crossett scored 21 points on Hamburg in the 1st half. Warrens offense is definitely better than Crossett's...

See that game can be played in Warren's favor also

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: AirItOut21 on October 25, 2016, 08:57:07 pm
Crossett scored 21 points on Hamburg in the 1st half. Warrens offense is definitely better than Crossett's...

See that game can be played in Warren's favor also
Crossett scored 21 on Jacks in first half also. That didn't turn out like you thought huh?

AirItOut21

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 25, 2016, 09:07:47 pm
Crossett scored 21 on Jacks in first half also. That didn't turn out like you thought huh?

Warren won that game and scored 44 points. But Hamburg is going to hold them under 20 points... Ok

HBG PRIDE

October 25, 2016, 09:32:39 pm #25 Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:34:47 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: AirItOut21 on October 25, 2016, 09:22:08 pm
Warren won that game and scored 44 points. But Hamburg is going to hold them under 20 points... Ok
I have already said. If, and only If our second half team plays the entire game we win. We have not been scored on in the second half in at least 4 games. We scored 21 pt on Crossett in a qt....Yes we will hold them to 20.

AirItOut21

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 25, 2016, 09:32:39 pm
I have already said. If, and only If our second half team plays the entire game we win. We have not been scored on in the second half in at least 4 games. We scored 21 pt on Crossett in a qt....Yes we will hold them to 20.

Good luck lol

beach bum

The score will be Friday night....

STATE TITLE CITY- 49
BASKETBALL SEASON STARTS THE 11th of NOVEMBER- 20

STUNNA

ea cat

mr.b@sc

Airwarren    45
winnercircle  12

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Finally figured it out on how they get away with recruiting and why the persimmon heads get so offended when others get on this board talking about those JACKS! Looked it up on Ancestory.com and every single one of them are double in a half first cousins.

ThePurpleHaze

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 25, 2016, 07:00:31 pm
Exactly lol. It's all fun. Most of Warren guys can dish it out and take it but you got a couple that can't stand it when others can thrash talk better than they can lol. It will be handled on the field but the Lions blew you persimmon heads out on this board this week!! Mercy Rule was enforced! Lol
Talk about a blow out. I had my 3rd string smack talk going the last few days. Was gonna unleash that first string smack talk today and tomorrow but we mercy ruled their little feelings.

Touchdown99

Quote from: beach bum on October 25, 2016, 10:37:26 pm
The score will be Friday night....

STATE TITLE CITY- 49
BASKETBALL SEASON STARTS THE 11th of NOVEMBER- 20

hey that's a good one BUM...see reading is fundamental and will help you out as needed. Too bad I dont agree with your comment, but hey...at least you won a gold star for finally saying something we understand!! GO BUM!!

Touchdown99

Hey Jacktown.........WE COMINGGGGG!!

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

October 26, 2016, 08:01:06 am #35 Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:53:34 am by RAZORBACK FOOTBALL
Its funny if you go back and read the first comments made on AW post that has 8 pages we were called trash,cowards, and Ashley County invalids and more before any trash talk was said from anyone from Hamburg, then we turned the dogs loose yet were the ones that are "bad" lol. You Warren fans wanna talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Its all fun just know if you dish it you better darn well be able to take it.   

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 26, 2016, 08:01:06 am
Its funny if you go back and read the first comments made on AW post that has 8 pages we were called thrash,cowards, and Ashley County invalids and more before any thrash talk was said from anyone from Hamburg, then we turned the dogs loose yet were the ones that are "bad" lol. You Warren fans wanna talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Its all fun just know if you dish it you better darn well be able to take it.   
He even said that pretty much everybody in Hamburg was on wefare...lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 26, 2016, 08:01:06 am
Its funny if you go back and read the first comments made on AW post that has 8 pages we were called thrash,cowards, and Ashley County invalids and more before any thrash talk was said from anyone from Hamburg, then we turned the dogs loose yet were the ones that are "bad" lol. You Warren fans wanna talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Its all fun just know if you dish it you better darn well be able to take it.   
Is your phone changing trash to thrash?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Oldman on October 26, 2016, 08:34:58 am
Is your phone changing trash to thrash?

Flip phones have autocorrect?

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

October 26, 2016, 08:50:39 am #39 Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:52:41 am by RAZORBACK FOOTBALL
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 26, 2016, 08:36:20 am
Flip phones have autocorrect?
Yea lol.

ThePurpleHaze

Attention all you fine citizens of Hamburg. Just announced that the first 100 people to bring a tomato stick to the game will get free admission.

Also, those returning from the game Friday night should add a 1/2 cup of bleach to your children's bath water. We don't want any of that Bradley county grime taking hold over here.

cuckoobird

I doubt hamburger brings 100 people to the game...

Touchdown99

AW and his minions clowned us all week saying we on welfare, unemployment etc. Then as soon as we snapped back then we are the guys who get called out for trash talking. lol go figure...we dish out and we can take it just as easy  because at the end of the day it's all in fun. Warren, go ahead and remain silent (that's your right) but just  know that WE ARE COMING FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE ARE GOING TO BEAT YOU!!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 26, 2016, 09:17:38 am
I doubt hamburger brings 100 people to the game...
Will be more than 100

cuckoobird

40 football players, 40 band members, 16 cheerleaders, and 5 fans? That's 101

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 26, 2016, 09:47:42 am
Very good...you can add

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 26, 2016, 09:47:42 am
Awe naw Cuck we will have a full section of fans at Persimmon Head Stadium. You should come sit with us, I can guarantee you we are much more fun to be around than the Persimmon Head Gang.   

Jimbo Morphis

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

ThePurpleHaze

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 26, 2016, 11:09:25 am
Still have the old bag phone.
So do they, only the phone tho. They use the bag for date night.  ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas