• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Safe Zone

Started by cuckoobird, October 25, 2016, 03:41:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

This is for everyone's feelings that have been hurt. Just post here and I'll give you words of encouragement to help ease the pain of hearing bad things about your team...

nchan

$aintMaximu$

I don't feel safe here anymore....  :'(

cuckoobird

Winnerscircle

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 25, 2016, 03:41:29 pm
This is for everyone's feelings that have been hurt. Just post here and I'll give you words of encouragement to help ease the pain of hearing bad things about your team...
We in Hamburg have a big heart  cuckoobird,all we need to know is where the Warren faithful would like us to park the Kleenex trailer so it would be more convenient for them to get there free box of tissue for all the tears they are gonna have tonight.

STUNNA

gonna be a lot of hurt hamburg feelings tonight!!!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: STUNNA on October 28, 2016, 10:28:21 am
gonna be a lot of hurt hamburg feelings tonight!!!
Come on Skippy. You know it's gona be a great game.

OLDSCHOOL82

The lion faithful came out from under their rocks for this one!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 28, 2016, 10:41:04 am
The lion faithful came out from under their rocks for this one!
Think we all been out...4 or 5 locked threads...lol

cuckoobird

I sure can't wat until about 9 o'clock tonight. We will be back to the one hamburger poster who has some sense

Winnerscircle

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 28, 2016, 10:56:07 am
I sure can't wat until about 9 o'clock tonight. We will be back to the one hamburger poster who has some sense
The garbage truck didn't run in Hamburg today because the boys emptied it and are headed to Warren to can all the trash talkers . Should be through about 9 o'clock. Don't be standing around in Warren today too close to the curb.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 28, 2016, 10:56:07 am
Is this a test? Is the answer BoBo?

$aintMaximu$

Guys this is a safe zone, judgment free...  You can talk about rainbows and unicorns and that is about it... If you violate the safe zone rules I'm going to have to kindly ask you to leave  :-* .....

Youknowwhothisis

it seems to me if either the m or h word is said in a thread these groups start arguing...

Sigmund Sauer

If you all would, please welcome Negan4Life, formerly Hillbilly4life to this thread. This forum has caused some long standing anguish for him and maybe even a little PTSD and I believe a few big hugs are in order. If you could make things rainbows and butterflies for just a bit I think it might help him tremendously.

beach bum

PiratePride03

Nice.   That song always makes me think of the movie I AM LEGEND.

cuckoobird

I'm the only legend here...

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 28, 2016, 03:37:16 pm
Is bragging allowed in the safe zone? Seems like a gray area.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 28, 2016, 03:37:16 pm

Sorry man, can't brag here... And to the gentlemen above mentioning butterflies, you get a big +1.....

$aintMaximu$

Please contribute to the thread like the link above... Also listen to this song as you respond back to people...

PiratePride03

Yall save lots of room on this thread for hamburg lol.  Guess they were pretending after all cause they're getting WORKED!

cuckoobird

Lonoke and hamburger needs to find a place in here

Eaglemaniac

Yall tell Hamburg that GP has another truck of tissue in route to Warren for the second half.

AirWarren

$aintMaximu$

Enjoy all 10 hours....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas