• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Westside vs Gosnell

Started by Ghs21, October 23, 2016, 03:00:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghs21

Missco

I hope Gosnell beats them as bad as they can.

Ghs21

I just hope they win it seems like westside has it together

hoskinsplace

Just need to make sure Gosnell wins this week and next while keeping everyone healthy. Gosnell should win this one but you can't over look anyone this late in the season.

Redskin2015

Ghs21

Redskin2015

Gosnell should have it but wouldn't be incredibly surprised if westside takes can't overlook them they're a sleeper.

hoskinsplace

hoskinsplace

October 23, 2016, 10:17:21 pm #8 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:33:17 pm by hoskinsplace
They play at Gosnell.

Paperman

I think Westside can win this one! Pirates are good, but not a sure bet to win! Warriors are capable of brining this one home! Hope for a good game!

Ghs21

Redskin2015

Quote from: Paperman on October 23, 2016, 10:20:50 pm
I think Westside can win this one! Pirates are good, but not a sure bet to win! Warriors are capable of brining this one home! Hope for a good game!
+1

Lumberjackfan1978

I have to go with Gosnell on this one.i didn't think they would beat pokey but seems like they are playing some good football

Redskin2015

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on October 24, 2016, 12:03:32 am
I have to go with Gosnell on this one.i didn't think they would beat pokey but seems like they are playing some good football
Have to stay focused can't think they have it in the bag

TBone70

Gosnell has got this one. Don't foresee any troubles.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Take a little note from me Westside: Just because they're the number one seed right now and it's their senior night doesn't mean anything. Focus, be prepared to go out and give it all you've got. And Gosnell, don't let the senior emotions get to you. Take 2014 for example. Pocahontas beats Gosnell: undefeated conference champions! Next game at Highland, loss (should have been a win. If you were there, you know what I mean, he was in!). But all I'm saying is just do your job and play the game the way a champion would.

pirates77

Pochantas didnt beat gosnell in 2014 get your facts straight

pirates77

Gosnell swept the conference that year including valley view

Sports Guru

October 25, 2016, 06:52:15 pm #18 Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:11:04 pm by CrossettEagles14
Quote from: pirates77 on October 25, 2016, 06:49:59 pm
Your thinking of 2013, I just looked on Max Preps. Pocahontas beat Gosnell in 2013.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Quote from: pirates77 on October 25, 2016, 06:49:59 pm
No get your facts straight. 2013 was valley view's last year in the conference. 2014 was when Harrisburg joined. Pocahontas won in 2014 26-20. Just look it up anywhere

BIGRED15

birddawg1986

Gosnell with the win by 16. Will be close for a while Westside not too bad. Gosnell will come off there 1st half hangover from last weeks big win at Pokey. Hats off to Gosnell because I sure didn't see that coming.

Redskin2015

GHS_08

bodycounTT

Disciplined, gritty, passionate, talented, and all around well coached team. This is the best Westside team in.... well ever. Those boys can hang their hat on that this year. Score doesn't show it, but the game very well could have went the other way. Respect, for now, Westside!

LJ06

Looking like Westside gets to travel to Warren for round 1!

bodycounTT

Quote from: LJ06 on October 28, 2016, 11:32:21 pm
Looking like Westside gets to travel to Warren for round 1!

.....Well it was fun while it lasted Westside. 

Sports Guru

Quote from: bodycounTT on October 28, 2016, 11:36:42 pm

.....Well it was fun while it lasted Westside.

Ooooweeee that will get ugly fast! Warren will win by 60

Ghs21

Gosnell moved up there running back last night from the junior high team last night, he only had a few carries at the end of the game. Ur he looks very impressive, it
Just adds more depth to the team at the position .  He runs just like his brother who is already a good running back on the Sr high team

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas