• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossett vs Dollarway

Started by Sports Guru, October 21, 2016, 09:41:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote a Winner

Crossett
8 (72.7%)
Dollarway
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 27, 2016, 11:51:06 pm

Sports Guru

Tough loss tonight. Eagles take this 1 tho.

LJ06

Dang it Crossett you had one job to do

Sports Guru

bulldoghistorian

Lion QB

Quote from: LJ06 on October 21, 2016, 09:45:02 pm
Dang it Crossett you had one job to do
Whats the matter LJ makes our game coming up this week more exciting now. Eagles should beat the Cardinals thou.

Lion QB

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 21, 2016, 11:40:38 pm
It was a heart breaker
You might be the only Eagle poster left after last night. That one hurt real bad I know.

Sports Guru

October 22, 2016, 04:34:44 pm #6 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:16:22 pm by CrossettEagles14
Quote from: Lion QB on October 22, 2016, 04:31:24 pm
You might be the only Eagle poster left after last night. That one hurt real bad I know.
I believe Eagles win this 1 by at least 21. It was a good game but we gotta move on from it an quick an get ready to host dollarway. Go Eagles!

HBG PRIDE

Sports Guru

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Lion QB on October 22, 2016, 04:31:24 pm

Couple of us Eagles have been here since the beginning of Fearless unlike you Lion fans. We aren't going anywhere. Yall better focus on Warren.

Sports Guru

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on October 22, 2016, 10:41:51 pm
Couple of us Eagles have been here since the beginning of Fearless unlike you Lion fans. We aren't going anywhere. Yall better focus on Warren.
Right Eaglemaniac, we focusing on Dollarway now.

Mufasa

I think Crossett fans will be able to step away from the ledge this next Friday unless they let Hamburg beat them twice.

Sports Guru

Quote from: Mufasa on October 22, 2016, 11:14:21 pm
I think Crossett fans will be able to step away from the ledge this next Friday unless they let Hamburg beat them twice.
Thats what happened last year but hopefully they put the loss behind them and take the win. Crossett by 21

Lion QB

I was there last night to watch Yal fans Booo Hooo Hooo whipping tears with those Kleenex Walmart donated Yal.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: Lion QB on October 22, 2016, 11:31:28 pm
I was there last night to watch Yal fans Booo Hooo Hooo whipping tears with those Kleenex Walmart donated Yal.
You Eagle guy's mind taken the remainder of those Kleenex that Walmart donate up to the Warren stadium , there gonna need them this Friday night .

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Lion QB on October 22, 2016, 11:31:28 pm

There wasn't many left to use. Hamburg used most of them up in the first half.

LJ06

If Crossett can play up to their potential you guys will upset someone in the playoffs.

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 11:37:33 am
If Crossett can play up to their potential you guys will upset someone in the playoffs.

We have to put 4 quarters together.

Sports Guru

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on October 23, 2016, 10:35:25 pm
We have to put 4 quarters together.
If we win out we have a trip to Springdale to face Shiloh Christian. That would be really tough!

Lumberjackfan1978

Hey if y'all play like you did against Hamburg y'all can win

green-eagle

Hamburg has issues and I can see why and how England stomped them in the first game......Warren is wait the Loins out and finish them off in the fourth qtr.....then it will come down to DUMAS and the LOINS for third and second seeding......

green-eagle

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 23, 2016, 11:02:40 pm
If we win out we have a trip to Springdale to face Shiloh Christian. That would be really tough!

maybe we can pull a Star City a couple years ago and lose a game and get Fifth and play closer to Home, like WHW and or Stuttgart?.....

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: green-eagle on October 24, 2016, 08:59:59 am
Hamburg has issues and I can see why and how England stomped them in the first game......Warren is wait the Loins out and finish them off in the fourth qtr.....then it will come down to DUMAS and the LOINS for third and second seeding......
These Lion haters are somthin.

green-eagle

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 24, 2016, 09:07:59 am

yep!.... not a Loins supporter at all...high school nor college or even Pros......

Sports Guru

Looking like it will be some ok weather at Yarborough Field friday!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: green-eagle on October 24, 2016, 10:01:50 am
yep!.... not a Loins supporter at all...high school nor college or even Pros......
Yal just please don't blow a 21 pt. lead in 4th qt. this week.

Touchdown99

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 24, 2016, 09:07:59 am

And what place you predict crossett will be in?? lol....

green-eagle

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 25, 2016, 09:56:10 pm
Yal just please don't blow a 21 pt. lead in 4th qt. this week.

Now, if we avoid the same pattern that "HAVE HAUNTED" the eagles all year, we must keep Dollarway from scoring.......if we do that then, we DON'T have to worry about that "on-side kicking game"..... also the coach MUST come to the to their senses that WE HAVE A Problem in this area.......

we should be fine....(fingers crossed)...(praying for the eagles).....

Also, if we move our QB into the shotgun...we can get our offense into at least second gear......

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Sports Guru

Crossett beat DeWitt 40-0, Dollarway only won over DeWitt 28-26. Crossett also beat Monticello 34-25 but Dollarway lost to the Billies 20-12.  Crossett should take this win on Friday night to get in the playoffs.

bulldoghistorian

October 26, 2016, 10:12:26 pm #30 Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:25:56 pm by bulldoghistorian
If Crossett beats Dollarway by 10 or more and if Dumas beats Monticello, Crossett will have a playoff spot locked up this Friday night.

HBG PRIDE

bulldoghistorian

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: green-eagle on October 24, 2016, 09:01:42 am
maybe we can pull a Star City a couple years ago and lose a game and get Fifth and play closer to Home, like WHW and or Stuttgart?.....

Most likely CAC

Sports Guru

green-eagle

we actually played a good game....things got a little rough there in the 2nd qtr for the eagles, but the Eagles kept it together.....Dollarway had their chance to tighten this game up, but the Eagles had some heads-up plays that kept the "big Mo" from Dollarway side......

Sports Guru

Quote from: green-eagle on October 31, 2016, 08:38:46 am
we actually played a good game....things got a little rough there in the 2nd qtr for the eagles, but the Eagles kept it together.....Dollarway had their chance to tighten this game up, but the Eagles had some heads-up plays that kept the "big Mo" from Dollarway side......
It was a good game for us we need a win at Star City

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas