• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Hamburg at Warren. Let's get it started!

Started by AirWarren, October 21, 2016, 09:35:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion QB

Quote from: Mufasa on October 23, 2016, 02:31:16 am
I do admire how Warren finds jobs for the parents of recruits.... I mean students. The school must be spotless with those 26 janitors.
With a head coach with a so called "AD" position lol. Bet he won't be playing "AD" this week it will be planing Hamburg all week while our Coaches teach classes. Huge disadvantage.

Lion QB

Quote from: Mufasa on October 23, 2016, 02:31:16 am
I do admire how Warren finds jobs for the parents of recruits.... I mean students. The school must be spotless with those 26 janitors.
Thats a fact for sure! "School Choice" lol

AirWarren

October 23, 2016, 09:37:11 am #52 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 09:38:54 am by AirWarren
Quote from: Lion QB on October 23, 2016, 09:11:11 am
With a head coach with a so called "AD" position lol. Bet he won't be playing "AD" this week it will be planing Hamburg all week while our Coaches teach classes. Huge disadvantage.

Huge Excuses, not disadvantage. Surely that's why Hamburg is 1-14 under Hembree? 83-170 total record since 2001. No conference titles.

Prior to Hembree no state titles. No relevance as a program prior to Hembree....just was able to "stomp Warren".

You guys keep running that mouth. It will make it worth your time.

AirWarren

October 23, 2016, 09:38:16 am #53 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 09:46:02 am by AirWarren
Quote from: Lion QB on October 23, 2016, 09:12:53 am
Thats a fact for sure! "School Choice" lol

School choice.....isn't that why you guys get those kids from Chicot County that should be in Eudora/Lake Village schools?

AirWarren

AirWarren

591-208. That's the points record Warren has beaten you vomit purple clowns since 2001. I suspect nothing different this week.

Hamburg HATES Warren.

We NOTHING Hamburg. Can't have emotions for something you don't respect or acknowledge.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

The only reason Hamburg is relevant in the conference is that they went through the easier teams early in the season. Crossett was the first team with talent they faced and it took extra time to put them away. The best the Loins can hope for is 3rd because after Warren throttles them this week, Dumas will the following week.

LJ06

Hamburg has a conference record of 59-49-1 since 2001.  They are however on an upward trend this decade.  They are 31-16 since 2010.  However, they are on a 6 game losing streak to Warren.

HBG PRIDE

October 23, 2016, 12:17:27 pm #58 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:21:27 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 23, 2016, 11:18:10 am
The only reason Hamburg is relevant in the conference is that they went through the easier teams early in the season. Crossett was the first team with talent they faced and it took extra time to put them away. The best the Loins can hope for is 3rd because after Warren throttles them this week, Dumas will the following week.
So your saying Ashdown is no good huh?  and you know yal play same teams we do right? ..and what about them Billies that yal only beat by 2 scores. Seems to me we dominated them?

Winnerscircle

October 23, 2016, 12:32:01 pm #59 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:33:54 pm by Winnerscircle
Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 12:17:27 pm
So your saying Ashdown is no good huh?  and you know yal play same teams we do right? ..and what about them Billies that yal only beat by 2 scores. Seems to me we dominated them?
Total domination!Gonna be that way this Friday and put all these cheer leaders on here from Warren back on the track , they are starting to get to close to the field , and by the way that would be the first time they ever stepped on a field while a game was going on .

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 09:41:09 am

You up a little late last night ? You throwing up thinking about that beat down Hamburg put on Crossett in just a half ,knowing that those guys are coming this  Friday. I know it's gonna hurt .

Winnerscircle

Lion QB

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 09:37:11 am
Huge Excuses, not disadvantage. Surely that's why Hamburg is 1-14 under Hembree? 83-170 total record since 2001. No conference titles.

Prior to Hembree no state titles. No relevance as a program prior to Hembree....just was able to "stomp Warren".

You guys keep running that mouth. It will make it worth your time.
For somebody that never attends a Warren game your comments are irrelevant. U get on here and run your mouth but don't go to the games? What kind of fan is that?

Lion QB

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 09:38:16 am
School choice.....isn't that why you guys get those kids from Chicot County that should be in Eudora/Lake Village schools?
Yet another irrelevant comment with no facts to stand behind it.

AirWarren

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 12:17:27 pm

You were beaten by a 2a team. As far as I'm concerned, your program should be required to cancel the 2016 football season.

HBG PRIDE

October 23, 2016, 01:03:41 pm #65 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:07:55 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 12:59:58 pm
You were beaten by a 2a team. As far as I'm concerned, your program should be required to cancel the 2016 football season.
England will win state and  could beat yal. They are lucky that they played us 1st game. In experiment stage.

Lion QB

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 12:59:58 pm
Lol good one AW! U shouldn't be allowed to even be on this board. Can't attend a game but hey on here and be the glorified King of Warren fans. What a joke we are talking thrash to someone that never goes to a Warren game lol. Your good thou I give u that.

HBG PRIDE

October 23, 2016, 01:09:53 pm #67 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:12:33 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: Lion QB on October 23, 2016, 01:06:15 pm
Lol good one AW! U shouldn't be allowed to even be on this board. Can't attend a game but hey on here and be the glorified King of Warren fans. What a joke we are talking thrash to someone that never goes to a Warren game lol. Your good thou I give u that.
AW Glorified cheerleader.

HBG PRIDE

Jacks just better hope that our second half team doesn't play the entire game!

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 09:41:09 am

Still in bed watching cartoons that's about right . A different breed of ball players coming to town Friday gonna mess up Warrens Cartoon Network.

LJ06

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 12:32:01 pm
Total domination!Gonna be that way this Friday and put all these cheer leaders on here from Warren back on the track , they are starting to get to close to the field , and by the way that would be the first time they ever stepped on a field while a game was going on .

We didn't need a 21 point comeback and OT to beat Crossett either

HBG PRIDE

October 23, 2016, 01:20:51 pm #71 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:23:51 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:15:25 pm
We didn't need a 21 point comeback and OT to beat Crossett either
Hbg Mont 35 -8.   Crossett got outscored 28 -0 in second half.

LJ06

October 23, 2016, 01:23:46 pm #72 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:26:02 pm by LJ06
Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 01:20:51 pm
Hbg Mont 35 -8

Warren 44
Crossett 27

No OT needed, AND you played Monticello and Crossett both at home.  We had both on the road.  Your conference road games have been against the bottom 3 teams in the conference (DeWitt, Dollarway, SC.)

HBG PRIDE

LJ06

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 01:20:51 pm
Hbg Mont 35 -8.   Crossett got outscored 28 -0 in second half.

21-0 at half is gonna cost you this week

Winnerscircle

Quote from: Lion QB on October 23, 2016, 12:55:03 pm
For somebody that never attends a Warren game your comments are irrelevant. U get on here and run your mouth but don't go to the games? What kind of fan is that?
I'm with you Lion qb they all talk standing BEHIND olel coach just talking.What gets me none of these Warren guys can remember anything that happened back more than 15 years ago, just since ole head coach got to town and had to explain to them there is a thing called play offs. Before coach Warren never knew anything about play offs.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:26:27 pm
21-0 at half is gonna cost you this week
Jacks better get all they can in first half. We haven't given up a single point in second half in a long time.

LJ06

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 01:29:38 pm
I'm with you Lion qb they all talk standing BEHIND olel coach just talking.What gets me none of these Warren guys can remember anything that happened back more than 15 years ago, just since ole head coach got to town and had to explain to them there is a thing called play offs. Before coach Warren never knew anything about play offs.

and what have you done since he came to Warren?  3-9 playoff record, Warren may not have much history before Hembree got here, but Hamburg has done nothing since he has been at Warren.  Been playing second fiddle in 8-4A for 17 years and counting.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: Lion QB on October 23, 2016, 01:06:15 pm
He wishes they would cancel the game , I smell fear, somebody is worried.

LJ06

That 35-7 loss you guys took last year at home is still stinging isn't it?

LJ06

Kinda sad that we have a 104-13 conference record under Hembree and Hamburg can only account for 1...ONE...of those loses in 17 years.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:34:06 pm
and what have you done since he came to Warren?  3-9 playoff record, Warren may not have much history before Hembree got here, but Hamburg has done nothing since he has been at Warren.  Been playing second fiddle in 8-4A for 17 years and counting.
Another cheerleader logged in!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:36:20 pm
That 35-7 loss you guys took last year at home is still stinging isn't it?
Home means nothing to us. We don't have our own refs unlike everyone else in our conference. We haven't had good officials all year home or away.

LJ06

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 01:39:24 pm
Home means nothing to us. We don't have our own refs unlike everyone else in our conference. We haven't had good officials all year home or away.

Ya'lls are infamous for being the worst

LJ06

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 01:38:34 pm
Another cheerleader logged in!

Yeah you Hamburgers keep logging on.  You must be the captain of the cheer squad?!

HBG PRIDE

October 23, 2016, 01:43:17 pm #85 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:45:10 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:40:53 pm
We haven't had our own in several years. There has been no advantage for us playing at home in years. Hope yals are not one sided Fri.

Lion QB

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:23:46 pm
Warren 44
Crossett 27

No OT needed, AND you played Monticello and Crossett both at home.  We had both on the road.  Your conference road games have been against the bottom 3 teams in the conference (DeWitt, Dollarway, SC.)
Great point and Bo already has the refs in his back pocket. That's a fact!

Winnerscircle

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:42:06 pm
Yeah you Hamburgers keep logging on.  You must be the captain of the cheer squad?!
No just the motivational speaker and it's not nice speeches  any more . We are not taken any prisoners this Friday.

Winnerscircle

The Hamburg Lions are gonna march through Warren like Sherman did Atlanta.

Lion QB

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:34:06 pm
Since Bo arrived recruiting went out of town, as a matter of fact way outta town all the way to Pine Bluff kids coming to Warren. Il give Yal that your area of Warren grew by recruiting the great athletes from out of Town!

Lion QB

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:40:53 pm
anotother igmoramous comment. Bo is best buds with the guy over the refs in 8-4a, we will be playing against way more than Warren players.. Yea that's another fact!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Lion QB on October 23, 2016, 01:52:22 pm
anotother igmoramous comment. Bo is best buds with the guy over the refs in 8-4a, we will be playing against way more than Warren players.. Yea that's another fact!
Crooked Crooked, kinda like Hillary

Winnerscircle

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 01:54:43 pm
Crooked Crooked, kinda like Hillary
That's the way Warren rolls , then crys about that call in Little Rock cause they couldn't take their crew with em .

Lion QB

It's a fact they recruit out of town and it's a fact Bo has his special refs at Home in Warren. And it's a fact that AirWarren doesn't go to Warren games and doesn't know who B & J BBQ is and should be banned from being on this board claiming to be a Warren fan.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 01:39:24 pm
Nobody picks their ref crews this year, they're all assigned. And they are all terrible for the most part. The crew  at Monticello let the clock run the whole first quarter. Referees are like politicians, very few are reliable.
Ashdown is an average team. I'm saying you Hamburg guys think you should have been crowned before playing Crossett, Warren and Dumas, which are the three toughest opponents in our conference. I get the sense that you guys get in your feelings when your posters don't get to say what they want say without rebuttals that have weight.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 23, 2016, 02:13:21 pm
Nobody picks their ref crews this year, they're all assigned. And they are all terrible for the most part. The crew  at Monticello let the clock run the whole first quarter. Referees are like politicians, very few are reliable.
Ashdown is an average team. I'm saying you Hamburg guys think you should have been crowned before playing Crossett, Warren and Dumas, which are the three toughest opponents in our conference. I get the sense that you guys get in your feelings when your posters don't get to say what they want say without rebuttals that have weight. Don't see a tough game left this year on schedule .

Lion QB

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 23, 2016, 02:13:21 pm
Ashdown is an average team. I'm saying you Hamburg guys think you should have been crowned before playing Crossett, Warren and Dumas, which are the three toughest opponents in our conference. I get the sense that you guys get in your feelings when your posters don't get to say what they want say without rebuttals that have weight.
Everything I've said is a fact! I expect you to be offended by what I say. Being exposed about recruiting and Bos best bud refs isn't thrash talk. It's a fact! I never said he would need them, but if the game is close there setting right there in his back pocket for back up... I've already told Yal we gotta play better ball all 4 quarters to even have a chance to beat Yal I still stand by that. Don't get in ur feelans by what I say cause I know it's a fact my comments are the truth.

Winnerscircle

We are not to concerned about y'all's history we are talking about this Friday night October 28th, the night Hamburg is coming to town to break in that turf so ever time you look out at that W on the field your gonna see purple , and your gonna remember how that Hamburg defense swarmed those lumber queens and forever ruined that new turf with no points scored and a beat down like none before , it's coming.

AirWarren

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 01:09:53 pm
AW Glorified cheerleader.

Hamburg trash. I see the garbage truck has given y'all the internet finally.

AirWarren

Quote from: Lion QB on October 23, 2016, 12:55:03 pm

I don't live in Warren anymore. Sadly, my life didn't succumb to the Hamburg garbage truck.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas