• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Hamburg at Warren. Let's get it started!

Started by AirWarren, October 21, 2016, 09:35:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

Romeo

Quote from: LJ06 on October 24, 2016, 07:02:44 pm
Everybody is gonna talk smack to Hamburg.  You guys mouth more than anybody in the conference and never back it up!  Ain't happening this year either! 
"WE ARE COMING"

Winnerscircle

Nobody got a answer on how is Warren everyone heathy for the game this week.

Touchdown99

Quote from: LJ06 on October 24, 2016, 08:11:27 pm
Go to the cuck training school for trolling

LJ you scaring me man. Thought you were beach bum there for a minute. You warren guys not making sense tonight, shook already maybe? I don't need to go to school for trolling. I dont live on fearless friday and always.....well nevermind. Pot meet kettle.

Touchdown99

Quote from: Romeo on October 24, 2016, 08:14:59 pm
"WE ARE COMING"

we plan to this year...you can count on it! take that picture down and put one up of bo smiiing. Yea do that!

LJ06

Quote from: Touchdown99 on October 24, 2016, 08:15:43 pm
LJ you scaring me man. Thought you were beach bum there for a minute. You warren guys not making sense tonight, shook already maybe? I don't need to go to school for trolling. I dont live on fearless friday and always.....well nevermind. Pot meet kettle.

Cuckoobird man aka king of trolls

HBG PRIDE

What just happened?...I didn't even read anything out of the way????

Touchdown99

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 24, 2016, 08:36:36 pm

i think the picture had something to do with it. They probably had to catch up on the comments to see what was going on. No one was offensive and everybody was civil. The thread last year was wayyyy more brutal than this one. lol

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Touchdown99 on October 24, 2016, 08:38:59 pm
i think the picture had something to do with it. They probably had to catch up on the comments to see what was going on. No one was offensive and everybody was civil. The thread last year was wayyyy more brutal than this one. lol
It's all rigged.

ThePurpleHaze

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 24, 2016, 08:36:36 pm
Persimmon babies crying to the mods I'm sure.  :'( :'(

sevenof400

Quote from: ThePurpleHaze on October 24, 2016, 08:47:49 pm
Persimmon babies crying to the mods I'm sure.  :'( :'(

Let's not go there, please.  Enjoy the smack talk (I've certainly done that myself periodically) but remember there are some limits that should not be crossed. 

beach bum

Traditional 4A Power 42 Third Place In The 5-2A Conference 26.... That will be the final score

HBG PRIDE

WARREN vs.HAMBURG. let's get it going again...ha ha ha

beach bum

October 24, 2016, 08:55:50 pm #363 Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 09:02:14 pm by beach bum
It has to be a conspiracy against all bad lions out there....

Big Fan

Quote from: miamiskeeter on October 24, 2016, 08:54:18 pm
If you will notice, all of Mufasa's comments are gone.
Who is mufasa?  I didn't notice.

HBG PRIDE

Big Fan

Mufasa

Mufasa

I do beg for forgiveness. Can y'all find it in your tomato growing hearts to forgive me?

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Mufasa on October 24, 2016, 09:12:54 pm
I do beg for forgiveness. Can y'all find it in your tomato growing hearts to forgive me?
Man you ain't said nothing compared to some things I've heard on here??. Them Bradley county boys got upset and ran to their safe places.

ThePurpleHaze

miamiskeeter

I believe when someone starts making sexual comments about a football team in the locker room-it has went too far! Keep it about football! Grow up!

Winnerscircle

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 24, 2016, 09:16:29 pm
Man you ain't said nothing compared to some things I've heard on here??. Them Bradley county boys got upset and ran to their safe places.
Sounds like it but Friday night they can't run or they will forfeit the game , gonna be bad Friday night when they unleash those lions on them.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 24, 2016, 09:21:02 pm
Sounds like it but Friday night they can't run or they will forfeit the game , gonna be bad Friday night when they unleash those lions on them.
On that Halloween field...ha ha ha

STUNNA

AirItOut21

Traditional Contender- 49

Traditional Pretender- 21

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas