• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Hamburg at Warren. Let's get it started!

Started by AirWarren, October 21, 2016, 09:35:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 02:02:47 pm
That's the way Warren rolls , then crys about that call in Little Rock cause they couldn't take their crew with em .

Cry about a call during a state title game > never playing in one.

Mufasa

Before Hamburg throttles the persimmon heads Friday, I was hoping to get a pregame meal at one of y'alls fine dining establishments. Is the sale barn open on Fridays?

AirWarren

Quote from: Mufasa on October 23, 2016, 02:42:02 pm
Before Hamburg throttles the persimmon heads Friday, I was hoping to get a pregame meal at one of y'alls fine dining establishments. Is the sale barn open on Fridays?

Yeah it's open. And don't worry. They take EBT and food stamps for the Hamburg people.

Mufasa

I've noticed Warren has a coach for every position on the field. Is that due to the educational shortcomings of the school or more of a parole officer thing?

AirWarren

Quote from: Mufasa on October 23, 2016, 03:00:28 pm
I've noticed Warren has a coach for every position on the field. Is that due to the educational shortcomings of the school or more of a parole officer thing?

Naw. That's how you win state.

How did y'all get yalls state title?

Oh...forgot.

Mufasa

Y'all better hang on to those past awards, as I see you are doing, because they're the last ones you'll be getting for awhile. We might arrange for y'all to get a complimentary lap blanket or something once we retake our rightful place atop the 8-4A.

LJ06

Weren't y'all the ones harping on your past history of beating Warren before Hembree? So I guess the past only counts before 2000.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 03:33:56 pm
Weren't y'all the ones harping on your past history of beating Warren before Hembree? So I guess the past only counts before 2000.

Harping about history with state titles > harping about history with no hardware.

For the invalids in Hamburg.
< is less than.
> is greater than.

Mufasa

That wasn't harping. That was just a heads up on how things are fixing to start changing for y'all.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Mufasa on October 23, 2016, 03:00:28 pm
Dang! Whine much? We have as many coaches as we need. Surprised that Hamburg alumni can count that high actually.
I don't know where you are getting your info from but the ref assignor is a bud of Hamburg, not Warren. They voted last year and the conference picked the guy Hamburg nominated, not Warren.

STUNNA

New year.. same story... we get bored playing teams like Hamburg..

Mufasa

Whining? I know that reading comprehension is not exactly a bottle jacks strong suit, but you must have had a flashback to your honeymoon. No whining here. But after the Lions win Friday night, you'll see plenty of it.

Mufasa

We'll take of that boredom problem in six more days.

LJ06

Quote from: Mufasa on October 23, 2016, 05:31:36 pm
Whining? I know that reading comprehension is not exactly a bottle jacks strong suit, but you must have had a flashback to your honeymoon. No whining here. But after the Lions win Friday night, you'll see plenty of it.

Be if Warren wins there won't be any whining because y'all will disappear.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 05:50:10 pm
Be if Warren wins there won't be any whining because y'all will disappear.
Not going any where this year lj we just gonna see how y'all handle a throttling of a life time , hope y'all bounce back cause we are hoping to see y'all again about 3 round or so where we can get your hopes up and snatch out all dreams of title again. Hamburg likes to beat teams twice in a year.

LJ06

Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 07:47:21 pm
21-0 there making it look easy we have zero chance to beat Warren

My how quickly things change

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 03:47:27 pm
Harping about history with state titles > harping about history with no hardware.

For the invalids in Hamburg.
< is less than.
> is greater than.
We in  Hamburg understand that our head coach teaches math unlike y'all having to have it contracted out.

WPWells

"Contracted out" aka paying an actual math teacher like most schools?

AirWarren

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 06:22:24 pm
We in  Hamburg understand that our head coach teaches math unlike y'all having to have it contracted out.

And?

AirWarren

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 23, 2016, 06:34:20 pm
"Contracted out" aka paying an actual math teacher like most schools?

This is typical Hamburg moronism. Nothing to see here.

Or. It could be that the Hamburg coach isn't qualified for a big boy job such as a head coach and AD so they stick him in the remedial math room to "make a difference".

Winnerscircle

October 23, 2016, 07:28:24 pm #120 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:34:36 pm by Winnerscircle
Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 06:50:17 pm
And?
Just say what's on your mind we understand that , you don't have to spell it out like you do those Warren folks .

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 06:50:59 pm
This is typical Hamburg moronism. Nothing to see here.

Or. It could be that the Hamburg coach isn't qualified for a big boy job such as a head coach and AD so they stick him in the remedial math room to "make a difference".
Fact check honors classes.

AirItOut21

HC with a masters degree- 49

HC with a bachelors degree- 21

AirWarren

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 07:28:24 pm
Just say what's on your mind we understand that , you don't have to spell it out like you do those Warren folks .

Yet. You type a sentence with no periods, talk in run on sentences, and place commas in spots where they don't belong.

beach bum

I think Warren wins and does so semi comfortably.... If they somehow lost to Hamburg this would be a bad sign for the 8-4A come the playoffs. It would lead me to believe that this postseason will turn into Prairie Grove vs. the 7-4A conference. I know Hamburg has already beat Ashdown, but could they take Robinson? I think Warren would match up better with Robinson.

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on October 23, 2016, 07:43:03 pm
I think Warren wins and does so semi comfortably.... If they somehow lost to Hamburg this would be a bad sign for the 8-4A come the playoffs. It would lead me to believe that this postseason will turn into Prairie Grove vs. the 7-4A conference. I know Hamburg has already beat Ashdown, but could they take Robinson? I think Warren would match up better with Robinson.

The bottom half of the bracket is going to be tough.

STUNNA

Hamburg matches up well in the 2A bracket... where they wouldn't win that classification either...

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on October 23, 2016, 08:21:44 pm
Hamburg matches up well in the 2A bracket... where they wouldn't win that classification either...

I think 2A England just scored another touchdown on the 1997 conference champions.

beach bum

Quote from: STUNNA on October 23, 2016, 08:21:44 pm

+1

AirWarren

3-5 Camden FV just went yards on them right after 2a England did.

HBG PRIDE

That's why all of yals poor souls are posting on fearless and not paid sports observers. What ever the records and whatever yals ignorance can conjure. There will be a game and Lions will wi. 2a England is very good , but could not handle Lions now. Fairview got lucky on a BS
holding call with 45 seconds on clock or they would have lost also. Get ready Bradley County mafia  it's coming!!

AirWarren

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 08:52:07 pm
That's why all of yals poor souls are posting on fearless and not paid sports observers. What ever the records and whatever yals ignorance can conjure. There will be a game and Lions will wi. 2a England is very good , but could not handle Lions now. Fairview got lucky on a BS
holding call with 45 seconds on clock or they would have lost also. Get ready Bradley County mafia  it's coming!!

Poor sports observers. Pot meet kettle.

Touchdown99

You guys are in fairy tale land tonight I see. I guess it makes you feel proud to reminisce over who has beaten hamburg and how they managed to do it. Yes we have been beaten and yes we didn't play as well as we should have in doing so. BUT....come friday it won't be about who has beaten us previously, it will be about us coming to town to beat you guys on your own turf! The clock is ticking....WE COMING!!!

AirWarren

Quote from: Touchdown99 on October 23, 2016, 08:57:49 pm
You guys are in fairy tale land tonight I see. I guess it makes you feel proud to reminisce over who has beaten hamburg and how they managed to do it. Yes we have been beaten and yes we didn't play as well as we should have in doing so. BUT....come friday it won't be about who has beaten us previously, it will be about us coming to town to beat you guys on your own turf! The clock is ticking....WE COMING!!!

Hey, you idiotic posters come at Warren people. We come right back.

Difference is. Our kids take care of it on the field. And the Hamburg kids can't cash the check their big mouth daddies write for them.

Warren will be waiting on you Friday.

BigLion10

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 08:52:07 pm
Have you lost it. We would beat y'all twice as bad right now lol

AirWarren

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 23, 2016, 09:04:29 pm
Have you lost it. We would beat y'all twice as bad right now lol

They are delusional. Relevant in their own minds.

Big Fan

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 01:48:30 pm
The Hamburg Lions are gonna march through Warren like Sherman did Atlanta.
So y'all will be raping and pillaging while in warren?  Typical Ashley county....

HBG PRIDE

You are not paid to think. Yes Robinson Nashville Warren whoever .

AirWarren

Quote from: Big Fan on October 23, 2016, 09:05:43 pm
So y'all will be raping and pillaging while in warren?  Typical Ashley county....

I know right. Just give that portion of the county to Mississippi or Louisiana.

AirWarren

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 09:08:43 pm

You already lost to a 2a team.

We will see Friday night if your kids can play with the big boys. 1-14 already says otherwise.

Touchdown99

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 09:04:21 pm
Hey, you idiotic posters come at Warren people. We come right back.

Difference is. Our kids take care of it on the field. And the Hamburg kids can't cash the check their big mouth daddies write for them.

Warren will be waiting on you Friday.

You are suppose to come back if someone comes at your team. No need for name calling "Scare Warren", oops i mean Air Warren.  The kids on here been trash talking for years to each other. I don't worry too much about that. If the refs call a fair game and allow the guys to leave in on the field..then we are going to leave you guys on the field wondering how we did it!! I'm glad you guys will be waiting for us. That's good ole southern hospitality. We coming and will beat you guys this year. Get ready jacktown.....

beach bum

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 23, 2016, 09:08:43 pm

Please schedule Prairie Grove in non conference now a days because you won't be making it far enough in the playoffs to ever play us. I would love to see a running clock against Hamburg. The last time we played you guys we were a crummy 4 seed and took yall to the woodshed in a running clock in 2006 I believe at your place in the first round. We stunk by PG standards too. Simple 27 read and 27 trap were gashing you guys. I was at that game.

beach bum

Quote from: Touchdown99 on October 23, 2016, 09:15:32 pm
You are suppose to come back if someone comes at your team. No need for name calling "Scare Warren", oops i mean Air Warren.  The kids on here been trash talking for years to each other. I don't worry too much about that. If the refs call a fair game and allow the guys to leave in on the field..then we are going to leave you guys on the field wondering how we did it!! I'm glad you guys will be waiting for us. That's good ole southern hospitality. We coming and will beat you guys this year. Get ready jacktown.....

Already blaming the loss on the refs... smh.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 09:10:29 pm

We will see Friday night if your kids can play with the big boys. 1-14 already says otherwise.
I can remember when Hamburg 2a beat Warren 3a many times , so I really don't see the point about how many a's you have behind your name . Good teams win most of the time just like what's gonna happen Friday night . Just hope you Warren guys are ready because they are gonna play a good team.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 09:10:29 pm

I'm sure we can't. Anybody losing to a 2a team couldn't possibly play with the mighty Jacks that put the hammer down on the Billies by a whopping 2 scores.

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on October 23, 2016, 09:18:21 pm
Please schedule Prairie Grove in non conference now a days because you won't be making it far enough in the playoffs to ever play us. I would love to see a running clock against Hamburg. The last time we played you guys we were a crummy 4 seed and took yall to the woodshed in a running clock in 2006 I believe at your place in the first round. We stunk by PG standards too. Simple 27 read and 27 trap were gashing you guys. I was at that game.

Same garbage as last year. Warren was full of freshmen and sophomores. Hamburg loaded with all this size and speed. Had a "great" history of beating us in pee wee ball.

It was 28-7 before Hamburg knew it. I suspect Warren is going to come out and hit them square in the mouth again. 16 years running.

Touchdown99

Beach bum....or BUM..whatever you prefer to be called...exactly where did you read anything about me blaming the refs. The refs last year called a fair game and we lost. I was just..well nevermind...the explanation might go over your head and i dont all night to help you understand. Stay in school and remember that Sesame Street still comes on every morning so feel free to catch a episode or two....THEN..i want you to come back in here and really let us have it!! Until then goodnight sweet prince!! #NICETRY

Winnerscircle

Hey AW what instrument did you play in the band.

AirWarren

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 09:21:18 pm
I can remember when Hamburg 2a beat Warren 3a many times , so I really don't see the point about how many a's you have behind your name . Good teams win most of the time just like what's gonna happen Friday night . Just hope you Warren guys are ready because they are gonna play a good team.

Your great feat is beating Warren. That's it. When the dinosaurs were roaming.

And not one title to show for it. You're not a big boy. You're a shat pants fume.

AirWarren

Quote from: Touchdown99 on October 23, 2016, 09:23:55 pm
Beach bum....or BUM..whatever you prefer to be called...exactly where did you read anything about me blaming the refs. The refs last year called a fair game and we lost. I was just..well nevermind...the explanation might go over your head and i dont all night to help you understand. Stay in school and remember that Sesame Street still comes on every morning so feel free to catch a episode or two....THEN..i want you to come back in here and really let us have it!! Until then goodnight sweet prince!! #NICETRY

Trash truck starts early in bumpkinburg. Make sure and wear your gloves.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas