• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Hamburg at Warren. Let's get it started!

Started by AirWarren, October 21, 2016, 09:35:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

The real thread. Trash that other garbage nonsense by those Ashley county(Hamburg) invalids.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: AirWarren on October 21, 2016, 09:35:18 pm
The real thread. Trash that other garbage nonsense by those Ashley county(Hamburg) invalids.
That is Bobo's family that you are
talking about....

AirWarren

Winnerscircle

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 21, 2016, 09:37:06 pm
That is Bobo's family that you are
talking about....
We are coming better get ready!

LJ06

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 21, 2016, 09:39:54 pm
We are coming better get ready!

Lol started to get worried you guys would bail out before the Warren game, but y'all pulled it out so the trash talk can commence

Lion QB

Quote from: AirWarren on October 21, 2016, 09:35:18 pm
I will make all comments on the real thread AW no sense on in making this thread! Lol

LJ06

Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 09:42:03 pm
I will make all comments on the real thread AW no sense on in making this thread! Lol

Have fun talking to yourself

Lion QB

Quote from: LJ06 on October 21, 2016, 09:41:35 pm
Lol started to get worried you guys would bail out before the Warren game, but y'all pulled it out so the trash talk can commence
Im not just gonna say we can't beat Yal, but we have to improve on offense to do it. Our defense can't stay on the field all night. We looked horrible for 3 1/2 quarters vs Crossett on offense. Play calling has to improve for us to have a chance.

Lion QB

LJ06

Touchdown99

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Yeah! Why wouldn't we be? Y'all's extra quarter win over Crossett doesn't scared us.

LJ06

October 22, 2016, 07:03:04 am #13 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:25:30 am by LJ06
Warren will have a surprise for Hamburg Friday night.

Lion QB

LJ06

Lion QB

How generous of you guys I knew Yal wasn't that bad all along.

AirWarren

Warren came out playing fairly basic it looks like against Monticello. Monticello did not and they were ready to play. Warren comes out and flexes the muscles in the second half. You can bet your best dollar that Warren will come out and not hold back.

The cowardly lions better be ready.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 22, 2016, 10:17:36 am
Warren came out playing fairly basic it looks like against Monticello. Monticello did not and they were ready to play. Warren comes out and flexes the muscles in the second half. You can bet your best dollar that Warren will come out and not hold back.

Jacks looked like a completely different team in the 3rd quarter

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: LJ06 on October 22, 2016, 10:38:40 am
Jacks looked like a completely different team in the 3rd quarter
Lions look like a different team every 2nd half

LJ06

Romeo

It takes quite a bit of perseverance and character to come back down by three possessions late in the game and win. A win like Hamburg's last night can definitely give a team a lot more momentum and confidence heading into a big matchup.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Romeo on October 22, 2016, 12:40:39 pm
It takes quite a bit of perseverance and character to come back down by three possessions late in the game and win. A win like Hamburg's last night can definitely give a team a lot more momentum and confidence heading into a big matchup.
Definitely shows character. Our second half team is strong.

Lion QB

Quote from: AirWarren on October 22, 2016, 10:17:36 am

AW you gonna make the game Friday?

AirWarren

Winnerscircle

Quote from: LJ06 on October 21, 2016, 09:41:35 pm
It's not trash talk just facts ,backing the lions and bringing the pride back to total dominance like back in the old days!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 22, 2016, 08:12:24 pm
It's not trash talk just facts ,backing the lions and bringing the pride back to total dominance like back in the old days!
Amen brother

AirWarren

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 22, 2016, 08:12:24 pm

What dominance? Enlighten me.

Hint. I'm looking at things like multiple state titles, etc

Mufasa

I think he's talking about the way Hamburg used to step on Warren like they were nothing more than a dislodged dog tick.

LJ06

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 22, 2016, 10:30:18 pm
What dominance? Enlighten me.

Hint. I'm looking at things like multiple state titles, etc
You got to look back maybe before you was born I don't know but before when Hamburg beat Warren every year like maybe late 70 80's .Starting a new era next Friday going back old school!

Winnerscircle

Ok before all you Warren people go talking about that was 40 years ago just letting you know all your talk is history too . That just happen to be the time era when I played and never lost to Warren , so I'm bringing that winning attitude back no more mister nice guy any more , we are coming to town to break in that new turf like we did that new stadium way back then , gonna be like old times a new era a winning tradition, it's coming October 28 be there !

Lion QB

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 22, 2016, 11:16:28 pm
Ok before all you Warren people go talking about that was 40 years ago just letting you know all your talk is history too . That just happen to be the time era when I played and never lost to Warren , so I'm bringing that winning attitude back no more mister nice guy any more , we are coming to town to break in that new turf like we did that new stadium way back then , gonna be like old times a new era a winning tradition, it's coming October 28 be there !
I have to say it I do like your confidence!

Lumberjackfan1978

We shall see you will need more than confidence when you mess with the jacks though that's a fact

Winnerscircle

October 23, 2016, 12:31:00 am #34 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:56:37 am by Winnerscircle
Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on October 22, 2016, 11:43:16 pm
We shall see you will need more than confidence when you mess with the jacks though that's a fact
We got confidence, and we got some compassion too , I'm gonna see if I can get some of my Crossett friends to deliver those left over Kleenex they had Friday night up at y'all's  stadium  cause I know it's gonna hurt when that final second ticks off the clock.

Mufasa

We ain't skeert of those pumpkin patch kids of y'alls. Troop F can't even stop the beating that Hamburgs gonna bring y'all. I heard the school was already planning on setting up grief counseling tents at exits, to help stave off some of the wife beatings in town.

AirWarren

Quote from: Mufasa on October 22, 2016, 10:41:18 pm
I think he's talking about the way Hamburg used to step on Warren like they were nothing more than a dislodged dog tick.

Yet. Still won ZERO STATE TITLES.

Got that 1997 conference title though.

AirWarren

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 22, 2016, 11:16:28 pm

Winning tradition? Haha. You can't even get past the first round of the playoffs.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 01:05:51 am
Yet. Still won ZERO STATE TITLES.

Got that 1997 conference title though.
fact check on back you about to get there

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 01:08:05 am
Winning tradition? Haha. You can't even get past the first round of the playoffs.
Something y'all didn't know about till ole head coach rolled into town .

Mufasa

Now you know Warren didn't start playing football till Beau Hombre got there.

AirWarren

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 01:48:59 am
Something y'all didn't know about till ole head coach rolled into town .

Difference. We got three.

You STILL HAVE ZERO. Even in that BS "hey day".

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 02:07:49 am

Got to start somewhere and Friday night is the starting point .

Mufasa

Didn't y'all have a bye all the way to the finals those years?

AirWarren

Quote from: Mufasa on October 23, 2016, 02:15:53 am
Didn't y'all have a bye all the way to the finals those years?

Still made it.

Still won it.

You?

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 23, 2016, 12:31:00 am
We got confidence, and we got some compassion too , I'm gonna see if I can get some of my Crossett friends to deliver those left over Kleenex they had Friday night up at y'all's  stadium  cause I know it's gonna hurt when that final second ticks off the clock.

We'Lloyd have a truck parked outside the gate so they can pick them up as they walk in. Not many left from this week because Hamburg used them up in the first half before we needed them.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 02:07:49 am

You don't have to keep capitalizing all those words , I know it's gonna hurt this year.

Mufasa

I do admire how Warren finds jobs for the parents of recruits.... I mean students. The school must be spotless with those 26 janitors.

LJ06

Quote from: Mufasa on October 23, 2016, 02:04:07 am
Now you know Warren didn't start playing football till Beau Hombre got there.

Bout the time y'all quit playing football down there

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 07:53:56 am
Bout the time y'all quit playing football down there

This is a prime example of a no name chipping at the ankles of a real program.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas