• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Too early for playoff predictions

Started by Little Bear, October 20, 2016, 08:36:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Bear

Except for a few top seeds it is way too early to predict who will be playing who.   The whole thing will change within the next 3 weeks.   I would say Prarie Grove and Nashville stay as #1 seeds but who knows what else might happen.   The 2-5 seeds in all conferences are still up for grabs. Usually it comes down to the final week.   

LJ06

Quote from: Little Bear on October 20, 2016, 08:36:44 am
Except for a few top seeds it is way too early to predict who will be playing who.   The whole thing will change within the next 3 weeks.   I would say Prarie Grove and Nashville stay as #1 seeds but who knows what else might happen.   The 2-5 seeds in all conferences are still up for grabs. Usually it comes down to the final week.   

of course but it's still fun to see how close our predictions will be to how it actually plays out

Little Bear

Quote from: LJ06 on October 20, 2016, 10:00:33 am
of course but it's still fun to see how close our predictions will be to how it actually plays out
Yep it's all about the draw.   Which team or teams could be a surprise in post season?   Heber Springs, Shiloh Christian could make a run depending on their draw.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas