• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Hamburg!! Let's get this thread started!

Started by Lumberjacks714, October 17, 2016, 05:37:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick your a winner

Warren
27 (77.1%)
Hamburg
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: October 28, 2016, 05:40:59 pm

LJ06

Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 11:04:12 am
Lol I won't.. I've done told Yal what I think happens next week anyway.

Good don't be like the others. Stay a while and enjoy your last victory tonight until week 10 ;D

HBG PRIDE

October 21, 2016, 11:44:53 am #51 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:05:47 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 11:04:12 am
Lol I won't.. I've done told Yal what I think happens next week anyway.
Shameful!...you shouldn't be Lion QB. You should be Lion with no Faith...lol

Lion QB

October 21, 2016, 02:06:37 pm #52 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 02:08:41 pm by Lion QB
Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 21, 2016, 11:44:53 am
I think we will beat the Jacks as long as Bos special ref crew isn't there. He told me they was coming thou lol.

Superjack45

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 21, 2016, 11:44:53 am
Hey let him be real there is nothing wrong with it and tell the truth I am a little nervous about next week but we have to get past Monticello first.

Lion QB

That's right we have the Eagles to worry about I'm sure next week will be fun.

Winnerscircle

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 21, 2016, 02:29:08 pm
Hey let him be real there is nothing wrong with it and tell the truth I am a little nervous about next week but we have to get past Monticello first.
One thing I know is, is that lion qb doesn't know much about winning . Warren must have spanked him when he played Warren if he even played football. I can't tell who's side you are on. Back in the day before  Bo came to Warren when Hamburg took the field we walked on there and took the W and didn't care what the other team thought because we had a winning attitude because for one thing we didn't hardly ever lose , this saying we have lost before we play the game just because of who the other team is is crazy . That's one thing I like about Warren , you don't here them talking about how they are NOT gonna win a game because they are playing ole so and so .

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 21, 2016, 03:50:53 pm
One thing I know is, is that lion qb doesn't know much about winning . Warren must have spanked him when he played Warren if he even played football. I can't tell who's side you are on. Back in the day before  Bo came to Warren when Hamburg took the field we walked on there and took the W and didn't care what the other team thought because we had a winning attitude because for one thing we didn't hardly ever lose , this saying we have lost before we play the game just because of who the other team is is crazy . That's one thing I like about Warren , you don't here them talking about how they are NOT gonna win a game because they are playing ole so and so .
+1.   Football is a game of momentum. Attitude is Key...and that attitude must start before the game!

Lion QB

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 21, 2016, 03:50:53 pm
Lttle fella I've won more stuff in sports playing and coaching than you could ever dream of winning!! The difference between me and you is I have a brain and you have allot of talk. Don't u think I don't want us to beat Warren it would tickle me pink to go on that turf and curb stomp them next week. Let's get past the Eagles first before we get to talking about Warren...My opinion is based off a good set of eye balls and a brain with common sense, and you ain't gotta like it either!! We can beat Warren if everything goes just right!!

Mufasa

I'm hearing rumors of Warren players planning on protesting during the anthem. I hope that's not the case. It will take away from the atmosphere of a great game if we look across the field and they are still sitting on their tomato buckets.W

Winnerscircle

Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 04:59:52 pm
Lttle fella I've won more stuff in sports playing and coaching than you could ever dream of winning!! The difference between me and you is I have a brain and you have allot of talk. Don't u think I don't want us to beat Warren it would tickle me pink to go on that turf and curb stomp them next week. Let's get past the Eagles first before we get to talking about Warren...My opinion is based off a good set of eye balls and a brain with common sense, and you ain't gotta like it either!! We can beat Warren if everything goes just right!!
I hope your not talking about coaching a video game and wins on those type toys . Sounds like the era you may have come out of.

cuckoobird

If indications from last year are correct, 84% of hamburgers posters won't be on here the rest of the year after tonight's beat down by crossett

Winnerscircle

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 21, 2016, 09:16:42 pm
If indications from last year are correct, 84% of hamburgers posters won't be on here the rest of the year after tonight's beat down by crossett
Better check that scoreboard again , we are coming,Warren is next to take a beat down!

Sports Guru

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 21, 2016, 09:38:26 pm
Better check that scoreboard again , we are coming,Warren is next to take a beat down!

That wasnt a beat down dude. Its a 6 point win for your Lions. Warren takes this 1

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 21, 2016, 10:02:24 pm
That wasnt a beat down dude. Its a 6 point win for your Lions. Warren takes this 1
We are saving that curb stomp for Jacks...lol

Lion QB

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 21, 2016, 05:51:33 pm
I hope your not talking about coaching a video game and wins on those type toys . Sounds like the era you may have come out of.
I can only laugh.

HBG PRIDE

might better check that score cocoo.

Lion QB

Cuko we won! How's ur team doing this year

HBG PRIDE

cuckoobird

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 21, 2016, 11:05:31 pm
Tied for first in conference

Heber still needs to lose since they have head to heads over Stuttgart and CAC. They have Riverview and Helena left to play. Week 10 against Helena will be interesting.

Mufasa

HBG PRIDE

cuckoobird

One of your guys derailed it by asking about another team

HBG PRIDE

If Lions would play an entire ball game the way we have played second half football the last four games, we would be hard to handle. I don't think we have allowed a t.d in second half of last four games. Our offense don't seem to play until half either.

LJ06

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 22, 2016, 09:01:10 am
If Lions would play an entire ball game the way we have played second half football the last four games, we would be hard to handle. I don't think we have allowed a t.d in second half of last four games. Our offense don't seem to play until half either.

If Hamburg doesn't show up in the first half they may very well find themselves in a hole too deep to dig out of.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: LJ06 on October 22, 2016, 09:18:35 am
If Hamburg doesn't show up in the first half they may very well find themselves in a hole too deep to dig out of.
My point exactly. We must play entire game.

Lion QB

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 22, 2016, 09:20:34 am
My point exactly. We must play entire game.
Exactly what I've been afraid of. Poor offensive execution has made our defense stay on the field way to long this year. We have to many playmakers not getting enough touches going North and South downfield way to many plays called that takes to much time to develop side to side! Can't play that way vs Warren or its gonna be a bad night!

HBG PRIDE

Lion QB

LJ06

sevenof400

October 24, 2016, 08:23:56 pm #80 Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:35:48 pm by sevenof400
It will return in a few minutes but some of y'all need to reign it in please. 

Back now. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas