• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HWH @ STUTTGART

Started by RoadWarrior, October 17, 2016, 08:54:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadWarrior

Lol come on Cuckoobird and Sugartown what are your thoughts. You two usually take the gloves off when it comes to big games.#myfavoriteposters

SUGARTOWN

It's always a good game when these two hook up. The Birds gave away the win last year with a late fumble and didn't recover the rest of the season.

HWH gave up 28 against Riverview 2 weeks ago and that gives me hope that the Birds can put some points on the board here. They are back to almost 100% healthy and they looked pretty good on offense last Friday, they had some big plays in the passing game. WR Davion Graham had 4 catches for 194 yards and 4 TD's in the FIRST HALF.

I haven't seen any of HWH, I'll try to check out some video of them this week. I expect a typical Cougar team: Some big athletic lineman, some speed in the skill positions and some inconsistent play. Whoever limits mistakes and penalties wins this one. Hopefully the home field and home crowd leads to a Ricebird victory.

RoadWarrior

I seen some box scores and seen that those 28 came in the first half. Shut out in the second half. You are right though this game is always good. Even when I was in school and I think they were in the old 4A Southeast. Stuttgart has always been a physical team that loves to beat on you. HWH will need to be ready. I think Stuttgart takes it at home by a score though. However in recent history this game has been the beginning of the end for stuttgart cause HWH is the first big physical and fast team that they have played since non conference.

FootBallar21

Winner get the 3 seed, loser the 4th most likely or ?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 17, 2016, 09:37:55 am
Winner get the 3 seed, loser the 4th most likely or ?

I'm thinking that's the most likely scenario for Stuttgart (if they can beat Lonoke), of course if they win out they'll likely be the #2 seed. HWH still has to play Southside & Heber so they could conceivably fall to #5.

RoadWarrior

I can see Heber taking it however it won't be easy. Stuttgart has the potential to win out and get second however I don't see HWH losing to SS and Heber. They will either split or win both to be 6-1 I'm conference or lose one to be 5-2 in conference. Provided that they can upset Stuttgart though.

SUGARTOWN

The question is: Will HWH bring more players than fans?

RoadWarrior

The real question is why hasn't there been a Cuckoobird appearance......SUGARTOWN what's going on?????

HeberFan

West End Boys should take this one.

cuckoobird

Never fear, the cuckoo one is here

RoadWarrior

SUGARTOWN

Audio only, Country 97.3 FM and www.country973.com

Pre-game at 6:30, kick off at 7:00

Safe travels to all HWH fans.

cuckoobird

westhelena1

Audio only:  KCLT-FM 104.9 in HWH.  KAKJ-FM-105.3 in Marianna/Forrest City.  WNEV-FM 98.7 in Friars Point/Clarksdale, MS.  And on www.force3radio.com

RoadWarrior

Cuckoo are u serious lol

cuckoobird

RoadWarrior

Well I can't say you are wrong....all I can say is only time will tell

Big Fan

SUGARTOWN

Nice win for Stuttgart last night, the defense came up big limiting the Cougars to only 6 points. The Bird's 3 TDs in the first half were enough. It was a penalty filled game however, several false starts called and pass interference calls on both teams that I just didn't see...oh well, on to Lonoke now.

HWH has a big game at home against Southside next week coming who is coming off of the biggest win in school history. It's going to be a tough one for the Southerners, it appears the Cougars have the biggest offensive line in 4A, if they had an accurate passing QB they may be undefeated at this point.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas