• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

booneville at dardanelle

Started by rattler33, October 16, 2016, 07:39:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Lacerta agilis on October 19, 2016, 08:30:57 am
If either team wins by 21+, it will be because the other team is having turnover issues. I don't believe either team is 3 TD's better than the other.

I can agree with that.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on October 19, 2016, 08:26:46 am
The more I think about it, home field advantage may be a bigger factor than I previously thought in this one.

I'm gonna say it wont have a major factor.  It doesn't effect us much.  I believe the crew could have more impact than the home field advantage unless dardy just plays heads and shoulders better at home than on the road.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2016, 08:36:05 am
I'm gonna say it wont have a major factor.  It doesn't effect us much.  I believe the crew could have more impact than the home field advantage unless dardy just plays heads and shoulders better at home than on the road.

I don't think that Dardanelle has played much better than they should at home, but they have played much more poorly on the road.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2016, 08:33:45 am
Let me check.  I think its online.  I don't miss any games so ive never had to watch!!

Booneville does, but isn't for this game.  I know in years past, there is not enough room in the pressbox for much.

Lizard 47

We added a brand new press box on the visitor side, granted the elevation isn't that great but it's extra space

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Lizard 47 on October 19, 2016, 10:22:23 am
We added a brand new press box on the visitor side, granted the elevation isn't that great but it's extra space

Gotcha.  Actually, I remember it now I believe.  I came to the hamburg/dardy playoff game last year.

Lizard 47

Good game, I'm sure they hate us by now, lol

nastynice

October 20, 2016, 07:01:39 am #57 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:34:31 pm by nastynice

OLDSCHOOL82

Ned_Flanders

I figured this would be a hot topic.  I guess this sand lizards aren't quite as sold on beating Booneville as they were at beating Charleston. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Dardy boys must be rolling up my tamales for tomorrow.

adaptedtigerfan

Do they sell them in the concession stand or something??

OLDSCHOOL82

They handmake them specifically for me every year. 

Gray lizard

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 20, 2016, 02:18:54 pm
Dardy boys must be rolling up my tamales for tomorrow.

Or on the deer stand with this cooler weather coming in.

Ned_Flanders

They may still be licking their wounds from week 1.

Lizard 47

They're preparing to prove it on the field guys. We will win this game.

nastynice

Quote from: Lizard 47 on October 20, 2016, 04:23:59 pm
They're preparing to prove it on the field guys. We will win this game.
There we go! That's the kind of smack I like. Cooler weather has someone feeling a little froggy.

Lizard 47

We will win the last 3 games and take the conference outright. They can use the the breaker rules to decide the next three seeds

D-TOWN LIZARD

OLDSCHOOL82

Game Day!  Weather looks to be right about 60 and staying in the 50's during game time.  Finally a little weather that resembles football weather!  Go cats!

Lizard 47

Amen to the weather but go LIZARDS!

nastynice

I'm not gonna eat a thing all day, just so I can eat a dozen tamales tonight.

Gray lizard

There will be no Bamboo in Dardanelle tonight for the bearcats.  Will they become extinct from loss of habitat or will they adapt and learn to feed on tamales.

Should be a great game.

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

^ We do.  Lizards get confused.  Lizards taste great roasted over an open fire!

Gray lizard

OLDSCHOOL82

^ We have adapted to our environment over the years and changed the species!

Gray lizard

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 21, 2016, 09:42:46 am
^ We have adapted to our environment over the years and changed the species!
No doubt never underestimate the mighty bearcats.

OLDSCHOOL82

Lizards are going to literally not now what hit them when we roll out 5 wide in our RPO attack.  All our backs/slots/receivers average somewhere between 5' 6.5" - 6'6".  Gonna be hard to cover!

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Gray lizard

Quote from: Top Shelf on October 21, 2016, 09:58:52 am
Daffy Dean- 28
John Daly- 27

Keep that stuff over in the Nashville section.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 21, 2016, 09:49:42 am
Lizards are going to literally not now what hit them when we roll out 5 wide in our RPO attack.  All our backs/slots/receivers average somewhere between 5' 6.5" - 6'6".  Gonna be hard to cover!
Better keep it on the low-down. We may get scared and start watering the field down pre-game instead of at half.

nastynice

Somebody talk a little trash here. I'm needing some motivation. If not, I'm going back to the Charleston /Atkins thread. I'm assuming both sides are a little unsure of what to expect tonight. I know I'm one.

Lacerta agilis

I expect a heck of a game between two evenly matched teams. I will truly be shocked if either team wins handily. Lizards in a close one. If you go to the Charlestown/Atkins game, you'll miss the better game IMO.

nastynice

Said I was going back to Atkins thread not game. Wouldn't miss this one. I'll be there sweet talking the gate lady into opening the gates early.

Lacerta agilis

My mistake. 7:00 can't get here soon enough. This should be a good one.

Bearcatdad

Lizards better get ready the young Cats are coming!!!!  Smoked Lizards are for supper tonight. Cats By 14

Lizard 47

Lizards ARE ready. Not at our house Boonevillans! Lizards by 17......or more

Top Shelf

Quote from: Lizard 47 on October 21, 2016, 03:16:17 pm
Lizards ARE ready. Not at our house Boonevillans! Lizards by 17......or more
Lol, you and gray lizard drinking from the same cup..

Bearcatdad

nastynice

Gray lizard

All right then mercy rule in effect by half time. ;D

Lizard 47

As much as I would love to see that.......I know this will be a tough one with big hits and a fair share of nail biting in the stands

Cats73

In all seriousness this game should be a fantastic one. Wish I could be there, but I'll be listening over radio

Lizard 47

You can watch the webcast on dardanelle schools website

Cats73

Quote from: Lizard 47 on October 21, 2016, 04:38:14 pm
You can watch the webcast on dardanelle schools website

Thank you sir! I'll check it out

Lizard 47

Woooowee! It'll soon be time to get this on! Can't wait, GO RED!!!!!

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas