• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

booneville at dardanelle

Started by rattler33, October 16, 2016, 07:39:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigmund Sauer

October 21, 2016, 09:23:31 pm #100 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 06:46:44 pm by Sigmund Sauer
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 20, 2016, 02:18:54 pm
Dardy boys must be rolling up my tamales for tomorrow.

OLDSCHOOL82

Great one sigmund.  Way to win with class.  Enjoy it.  Make it to semis and I'll come watch Nashville stomp a mud hole in ya!

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 21, 2016, 09:33:59 pm
Great one sigmund.  hWay to win with class.  Enjoy it.  Make it to semis and I'll come watch Nashville stomp a mud hole in ya!
Oops, too soon I guess.

MouthOfTheSouth215

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on October 21, 2016, 09:23:31 pm
Yep, and tonight they were busy rolling as well, rolling over your bearcats as usual, this string of domination is becoming amusing. Better luck next year booneville. I realize y'all hear that every year though. :)
Make it past the 2nd round of playoffs and we will see how amusing that "domination" is. I mean really isn't Waldron like 4-3 or something of that nature. Must be nice to play in a cupcake conference

Lizard 47

17-7 Dardanelle, final, oh yeah!

Sigmund Sauer

October 21, 2016, 09:58:51 pm #105 Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:34:00 pm by Sigmund Sauer

Lacerta agilis

Hats off to the Bearcats. Game was the battle I expected. Definitely a team to be reckoned with the next 2 years.

big slop

To this board, sigmund does not represent all lizard fans. Great hard fought game cats.

OLDSCHOOL82

As expected lacerta.  Hats off on the win. 

Lizard 47

Yep, as predicted, I but some nails

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: big slop on October 21, 2016, 10:06:16 pm
To this board, sigmund does not represent all lizard fans. Great hard fought game cats.
Sorry to disappoint Slop, it was one tamale joke too many. Some Dard kids took it wrong maybe, there are many in here. I said my part, I'm passionate about the players. I'm done, carry on. Booneville is always a force in the conference, will never deny that.

OLDSCHOOL82

Tamale statements weren't jokes.  We about wiped them out as soon as the concession stand opened.

MouthOfTheSouth215

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on October 21, 2016, 09:58:51 pm
So, again if you can't beat Dardanelle just hope another team can. I'm not concerned with Nashville.
I think you may want to rethink that statement

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: MouthOfTheSouth215 on October 21, 2016, 10:31:25 pm
I think you may want to rethink that statement
Gets some sleep scoot, you've got a long day of creating new accounts tomorrow.

big slop

It's ok Sig, I just wanted to make sure we give the cats their credit. I'm passionate about the players as well, always will be. Continue in that way and continue to support the lizards!

nastynice

Congrats to Dardy. You guys have really improved. No where near the same team I saw in week 1.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: nastynice on October 22, 2016, 05:31:54 am
Congrats to Dardy. You guys have really improved. No where near the same team I saw in week 1.

You gotta think about who they played week one Nasty. 😁

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas