• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gosnell @ Pocohontas

Started by Ghs21, October 15, 2016, 02:15:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vote winner

Gosnell
13 (40.6%)
Pocohontas
19 (59.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Lumberjackfan1978

It should be a good game but I do think pokey wins by at least three touchdowns

blamcd

I think Gosnell's going to take this game, they are out for revenge and have the underdog advantage. Everyone's going against them, so I think they're gonna come in a win by a touchdown.

bigchief72455

Quote from: blamcd on October 20, 2016, 10:33:48 am
I think Gosnell's going to take this game, they are out for revenge and have the underdog advantage. Everyone's going against them, so I think they're gonna come in a win by a touchdown.
They will for sure be walking into a packed stadium. There will be a lot of people at this game.

Pokey03

Last home conference loss 11/1/13. If this game is close it will come down to who can convert their PAT,s 2pt, and FG,s. Yes....Fieldgoals don't think for a second Pocahontas is afraid of kicking a 30-35yd FG Durham has the leg he proved that in the Trumann game with room to spare kinda reminded me of the Jeff Watson days were 40yd FG's were just a thing. Thats if the game is close, but we will see.  #RedskinNation

ISU7

October 20, 2016, 11:38:57 pm #54 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 05:42:52 am by ISU7
Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 15, 2016, 06:37:43 pm
Lost to rivercrest but doesn't think they'd get destroyed by a much more athletic nettelton team oh no you're totally right "sarcasm" gosnell seem to be fair weather fans just kinda like how their stadium was last year ya know?
Cockyhontas beat Osceola by 13 but the Noles were up at the half and driving for the go ahead score late in the fourth quarter when their qb fumbled the snap and Cocky recovered and scored with seconds left. Hoxie scored 50 on the Noles last week and they were 0-6. The only thing Cockyhontas can compare to the Crest is the color red. RiverCrest has been to War Memorial several times and is the only team in NEA th st has won it all in recent years finishing 15-0 plus second last season.  Pokefunny is just a regular season and a few playoffs games team.😄😜 Good luck Pirates.

ISU7

Quote from: Ghs21 on October 15, 2016, 06:43:27 pm
lol no it's not an excuse. Cmon now. You were
Comparing scores the other day.. Cave city put up 40 points on yawl
GO BLUE.
Gosnell 36
Cockyhontas 30

Redskin2015

Quote from: ISU7 on October 20, 2016, 11:38:57 pm
Cockyhontas beat Osceola by 13 but the Noles were up at the half and driving for the go ahead score late in the fourth quarter when their qb fumbled the snap and Cocky recovered and scored with seconds left. Hoxie scored 50 on the Niles last week and they were 0-6. The only thing Cockyhontas can compare to the Crest is the color red. RiverCrest has been to War Memorial several times and is the only team in NEA th st has won it all in recent years finishing 15-0 plus second last season.  Pokefunny is just a regular season and a few playoffs games team.😄😜 Good luck Pirates.
We were actually up on Osceola at half get your facts straight before you come talking smack and who are you repping exactly? And Osceola is chalked full of athletes they lack discipline

Redskin2015

Quote from: ISU7 on October 20, 2016, 11:44:05 pm
GO BLUE.
Gosnell 36
Cockyhontas 30
Ah rivercrest I see what happened to winning confrence this that must sting losing too a team that's been at the cellar of your confrence for years and you wanna talk about being down at half what about being down at half to walnut ridge don't talk the talk of you can't walk the walk. Let's just face it rivercrest is undisciplined this year kinda like Osceola very very inconsistent

Pokey03

October 21, 2016, 12:19:04 am #58 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:02:55 am by Pokey03
Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 12:06:58 am

We were actually up on Osceola at half get your facts straight before you come talking smack and who are you repping exactly? And Osceola is chalked full of athletes they lack discipline
He doesn't rep anyone, just a Mississippi county band wagoner. Who won that Rivercrest vs Paragould game this year, and I forgot the score remind me ISU7.

Redskin2015

October 21, 2016, 12:27:28 am #59 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:30:20 am by Redskin2015
GO BLUE.
Gosnell 36
Cockyhontas 30
Pocahontas D has trouble stopping pass will admit that but if you do nothing but run the ball we shut you down and let's admit it 3 3a likes to run the ball... A lot be honest with yourself. So much for winning confrence this year there's always next year I suppose and how about you stop living in the glory days cause those are done look forward which something that you rivercrest fans seem to be unable to do

Redskin2015

ISU7

October 21, 2016, 05:47:46 am #61 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 06:34:15 am by ISU7
Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 12:11:36 am
Ah rivercrest I see what happened to winning confrence this that must sting losing too a team that's been at the cellar of your confrence for years and you wanna talk about being down at half what about being down at half to walnut ridge don't talk the talk of you can't walk the walk. Let's just face it rivercrest is undisciplined this year kinda like Osceola very very inconsistent
Yea maybe y'all was up 13-12 BTW let me know when y'all make it to WMS. Oh good luck on ever winning a State title lol. And as far as being undisciplined, maybe you can find some discipline too look up the word conference.  C o n f e r e n c e spells conference. Let see Pokey has won 14 conference Championship. RiverCrest has won 28 hmmm. Pokey ha played in only 33 playoff games with a 11-22 record. Crest has played in 70 playoff games with a 49-21 record hmmm Which team seem to recently start winning and seem to care more about conference championship than advancing in the playoffs.  Which team has doubled the amount of conference championships than the other. Which team has a losing playoff record.  Seems too me Pokey need too walk the walk Colts been there done that.  Lol Well good luck vs Gosnell a win should give y'all a highly covenant 15 Conference championship hooray. 😄😃😜😎

ISU7

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 12:27:28 am
Pocahontas D has trouble stopping pass will admit that but if you do nothing but run the ball we shut you down and let's admit it 3 3a likes to run the ball... A lot be honest with yourself. So much for winning confrence this year there's always next year I suppose and how about you stop living in the glory days cause those are done look forward which something that you rivercrest fans seem to be unable to do
We just don't take pride in winning a conference that only gets you a top seed not a state championship.  Maybe Pokey needs to try and think beyond just being conference champs. We won conference last season but took it all the way to the Rock. How did it turn out for Pokey Yea we may not win conference or make it to WMS  this year but I can guarantee you Pokey WILL not make it  too WMS why? Because they are just a regular season and maybe one or two playoff wins team.lol

ISU7

October 21, 2016, 06:11:06 am #63 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 06:13:51 am by ISU7
Quote from: Pokey03 on October 21, 2016, 12:19:04 am
He doesn't rep anyone, just a Mississippi county band wagoner. Who won that Rivercrest vs Paragould game this year, and I forgot the score remind me ISU7.
Yep I cheer for Mississippi County teams, and if you didn't know the last time the Colts won state in 2010 my nephew was the qb and the MVP of the game.  His little brother a sophomore on this year team is a qb and starting cb for the Colts and of course  that makes him my nephew, so yea I would say that pretty much put me on the Colts bandwagon. Ha.😄 #know your facts.😄😜😷😎

bigchief72455

GO BLUE.
Gosnell 36
Cockyhontas 30
Cockyhontas. lol. I see what you did there. Good for you.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Rivercocky has a nice ring to it as well... But they beat Gosnell, so I guess it's alright, but lost to Paragould, who we beat down... hmmmmmm

Redskin2015

Quote from: ISU7 on October 21, 2016, 06:11:06 am
Yep I cheer for Mississippi County teams, and if you didn't know the last time the Colts won state in 2010 my nephew was the qb and the MVP of the game.  His little brother a sophomore on this year team is a qb and starting cb for the Colts and of course  that makes him my nephew, so yea I would say that pretty much put me on the Colts bandwagon. Ha.😄 #know your facts.😄😜😷😎
You just sound like a bandwagoner in general it's sad that when someone's team is down they have to jump to other teams to feel confident about themselves you're a true fan through and through pokey has always had a huge fan base including away games we pack the stands we did it the rough times and the good times but we don't have to many people that abandoned ship during the bad unlike a team I know that Sounds like riverpest

Redskin2015

Quote from: ISU7 on October 21, 2016, 05:47:46 am
Yea maybe y'all was up 13-12 BTW let me know when y'all make it to WMS. Oh good luck on ever winning a State title lol. And as far as being undisciplined, maybe you can find some discipline too look up the word conference.  C o n f e r e n c e spells conference. Let see Pokey has won 14 conference Championship. RiverCrest has won 28 hmmm. Pokey ha played in only 33 playoff games with a 11-22 record. Crest has played in 70 playoff games with a 49-21 record hmmm Which team seem to recently start winning and seem to care more about conference championship than advancing in the playoffs.  Which team has doubled the amount of conference championships than the other. Which team has a losing playoff record.  Seems too me Pokey need too walk the walk Colts been there done that.  Lol Well good luck vs Gosnell a win should give y'all a highly covenant 15 Conference championship hooray. 😄😃😜😎
there you are living In the glory days again you just refusing to quote that one because it's true? Or are you trying to figure out something clever to say

OB11

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 10:13:03 am
there you are living In the glory days again you just refusing to quote that one because it's true? Or are you trying to figure out something clever to say

At least he's got some glory days to reminisce about...

Seriously though, Pokey has a great program...but they'll always hear about a 1st or 2nd round exit of the playoffs until they can get over that hump and at least make a final.

Redskin2015

Let me put it in perspective for you ISU 4a confrence is D1 and 3a is FCS sure every year you guys get a couple wins over d1 teams but for the most part y'all get the snot knocked out of y'all that's the way it's been and the way it'll always be so live with it and get over it ok? Ok.

Big Country

Dang ISU , did you pee in that boys cereal this morning?

bigchief72455

ISU7

Quote from: Big Country on October 21, 2016, 10:39:34 am
Dang ISU , did you pee in that boys cereal this morning?
Nah that ain't me He just need some glory days to talk about. Maybe they will win it all one day. As far as 4A being D1 lol not on this end. ...

Ghs21

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 12:27:28 am
good thing gosnell passes the ball a lot

Redskin2015

Quote from: Ghs21 on October 21, 2016, 12:00:58 pm
Your teams average passing yards a game is 69...

Redskin2015

Quote from: ISU7 on October 21, 2016, 11:29:44 am
Nah that ain't me He just need some glory days to talk about. Maybe they will win it all one day. As far as 4A being D1 lol not on this end. ...
Nashville, ashdown, warren, Pulaski Robinson, Shiloh Christian, pea ridge, prairie grove. I think it's safe to say everyone of those teams would put the mercy rule in effect on 3a teams notice I was talking about 4a and 3a as a whole smart one

Redskin2015

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on October 19, 2016, 10:47:22 pm
It should be a good game but I do think pokey wins by at least three touchdowns
Warren is on our side comeback when you get to that level ok?

bigchief72455

Quote from: Ghs21 on October 21, 2016, 12:00:58 pm
I wouldn't say a lot. But yes they do. Is that attempts or completions in the a lot category. 

Big Country

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 12:16:09 pm
Nashville, ashdown, warren, Pulaski Robinson, Shiloh Christian, pea ridge, prairie grove. I think it's safe to say everyone of those teams would put the mercy rule in effect on 3a teams notice I was talking about 4a and 3a as a whole smart one
why are you so mad ??????

Ghs21

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 12:13:28 pm
Your teams average passing yards a game is 69...
they didn't pass the ball in the early part of the season but they have added it into there game and expect them to expose that secondary tonight. But also expect them to line up and run the ball

Redskin2015

Redskin2015

Quote from: Ghs21 on October 21, 2016, 12:38:36 pm
they didn't pass the ball in the early part of the season but they have added it into there game and expect them to expose that secondary tonight. But also expect them to line up and run the ball
Ok got ya heard y'all added some spread in there too

Big Country

Nice use of the english language ......LOL

bigchief72455

Quote from: Ghs21 on October 21, 2016, 12:38:36 pm
You do realize that we pass the ball as often as we run it correct? Our secondary just might hold some surprises for you tonight. Just because one team passed on them well last week does not translate into an easy night throwing the ball. That same secondary has also picked off a few.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Big Country on October 21, 2016, 12:43:34 pm
Nice use of the english language ......LOL
You scared to tell what team you're repping exactly?

Big Country

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 12:46:44 pm
[/quote
Not at all, I am from GHS and other than that I have no dog in fight and I support all the teams from Miss County .......anything else tough guy

TheSpecial

From the outside looking in
Pokey - 42
Gosnell - 18

Redskin2015

Quote from: Big Country on October 21, 2016, 12:50:08 pm
Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 12:46:44 pm
[/quote
Not at all, I am from GHS and other than that I have no dog in fight and I support all the teams from Miss County .......anything else tough guy
Oh so a band wagoner super classy just like the rest of miss county it seems like and yeah I do suppose I am pretty tough

Redskin2015

All of y'all have been so salty after rivercrest lost to Paragould

Big Country

call me what you want lil man........... typical
and how classy is it to run down other teams..... and tough hardly

Redskin2015

Quote from: Big Country on October 21, 2016, 12:57:24 pm
call me what you want lil man........... typical
and how classy is it to run down other teams..... and tough hardly
Well let's see considering a rivercrest fan jumped on here and started posting when it had nothing do with him. You posting meaningless comments like yourself and considering everyone from miss county has to get on here a run down pokey I think I'm just defending my team which you obviously can't do because well you have so many to me it seems you have a sad sad life to not be able to cheer for one team for the fear of being ashamed  :'(.

Redskin2015

Quote from: TheSpecial on October 21, 2016, 12:51:58 pm
From the outside looking in
Pokey - 42
Gosnell - 18
Good call but I'm not sure about 42

Redskin2015

Alrighty listen here miss county fans (because none of you cheer for one specific team) I've been saying all alone this game isn't going to be like years it'll be much closer pokey won't hang 40 and neither will gosnell there will not be a mercy rule it's gonna come down to who wants I think and who can play all four quarters I could go with 31-18 or 24 16 but I see Pocahontas coming out on top I am not being cocky. I'm stating an opinion and I am confident in my team. In my opinion I think it will be a close one at half but in the second I think either gosnells D will break or there offense will slow down In production the hurry up will tire those kids out and from knowledge gosnell has quite a few key players going both ways

Big Country

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 01:03:01 pm
Well let's see considering a rivercrest fan jumped on here and started posting when it had nothing do with him. You posting meaningless comments like yourself and considering everyone from miss county has to get on here a run down pokey I think I'm just defending my team which you obviously can't do because well you have so many to me it seems you have a sad sad life to not be able to cheer for one team for the fear of being ashamed  :'(.
No boy I have quite  a good life ......and if you didn't realize this is an open forum .....key word open , that means anyone can post on here and I  have said nothing bad about pokey and I have one team and that doesn't mean I can't support any other teams ..... and before you get all bent outta shape thinking I am ashamed of who I support ...I back the England Lions win or lose .....no shame oh I know they are a 2A school but that is who I support

bigchief72455

We do all realize this is just a high school football game right.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Big Country on October 21, 2016, 01:15:38 pm
No boy I have quite  a good life ......and if you didn't realize this is an open forum .....key word open , that means anyone can post on here and I  have said nothing bad about pokey and I have one team and that doesn't mean I can't support any other teams ..... and before you get all bent outta shape thinking I am ashamed of who I support ...I back the England Lions win or lose .....no shame oh I know they are a 2A school but that is who I support
Earlier you just said gosnell get of here you senile old man

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 21, 2016, 01:34:37 pm
Earlier you just said gosnell get of here you senile old man
Aloe Vera?

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

All I know is that I´m a Redskin for life, even if I follow my dream of coaching somewhere. And Coach Baty is the most uncocky coach I´ve ever seen. He tells the players to not focus on the win or loss, but the goal ahead

Redskin2015

Ghs will y'all have a decent sized crowd it's always fun to have crowd on the opposing side I hate it when there's barely anybody in the stands on the away side it makes me feel bad for them

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Teams that have the best chances always bring a good crowd. Trumann brought a pep bus, but they were gone before the 4th quarter even started

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas