• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-4a Week 8

Started by Heberpanthers, October 15, 2016, 01:14:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Heberpanthers

What are your thoughts?

SouthernerPride

Heber @ SS will be a great game. Hoping the Southerners can pull one out on homecoming night.

SUGARTOWN

Week 8 and Heber still has the top seed locked up, seeds 2-5 are still up for grabs.

Baptist Prep @ Riverview---BP should score some points here, but I give the Raiders the edge at home. Hopefully their QB will be able to play.

Heber Springs at Southside---The Southerners will give the Panthers a battle but Heber wins here by 14.

Lonoke at CAC---Another tough one for Lonoke on the road. CAC rolls.

HWH @ Stuttgart---The Birds are back near 100% healthy, if they limit turnovers they'll take this one by a TD.

HeberFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 17, 2016, 08:57:42 am
Week 8 and Heber still has the top seed locked up, seeds 2-5 are still up for grabs.

Baptist Prep @ Riverview---BP should score some points here, but I give the Raiders the edge at home. Hopefully their QB will be able to play.

Heber Springs at Southside---The Southerners will give the Panthers a battle but Heber wins here by 14.

Lonoke at CAC---Another tough one for Lonoke on the road. CAC rolls.

HWH @ Stuttgart---The Birds are back near 100% healthy, if they limit turnovers they'll take this one by a TD.

Riverview should take this one, agreed. Most people don't realize Baptist Prep only has 22 players on the team.

Heber and Southside will be tough. I promise you none of the Panthers are overlooking this game, and shouldn't. Looks like a toss-up to me.

CAC  is too much for Lonoke.

West Helena has a lot more to play for than does Stuttgart. I think the Ricecakes go down again.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on October 18, 2016, 04:36:06 pm
West Helena has a lot more to play for than does Stuttgart. I think the Ricecakes go down again.

West Helena has a lot more to play for?

RoadWarrior

I think he means is Helena wins Friday then they have a better chance of winning out and getting a possible share of the conference title than Stuttgart does. I just guessing though.

Trojanbird

Quote from: RoadWarrior on October 18, 2016, 06:28:19 pm
I think he means is Helena wins Friday then they have a better chance of winning out and getting a possible share of the conference title than Stuttgart does. I just guessing though.
Agreed, my friend!  Sugar will catch up.

HeberFan

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on October 19, 2016, 07:33:18 am
That is correct.

So you're reasoning that HWH will win because they have more to play for? That's absurd. They may win, but if they do it won't be because "they have more to play for."

cuckoobird

Looks like heber is the one to go down. Conference championship to be decided in week 10 between CAC and the Ricebirds, if the Ricebirds can make it past lonoke

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 21, 2016, 11:03:51 pm
Looks like heber is the one to go down. Conference championship to be decided in week 10 between CAC and the Ricebirds, if the Ricebirds can make it past lonoke

No, Heber is still in control unless they lose again. They have the tie breaker over CAC and Stuttgart as they beat of them.

cuckoobird

True but I think they lose again

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 22, 2016, 08:48:11 am
True but I think they lose again

HWH could beat them week 10, they'll have to complete more passes than they did last night however. But it's possible.

HeberFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 22, 2016, 09:15:33 am
HWH could beat them week 10, they'll have to complete more passes than they did last night however. But it's possible.

Should be a close game. Seems this conference usually gets decided in Week 10.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas