• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ashley Bowl 2016 Crossett @ Hamburg. Get it started

Started by Sports Guru, October 14, 2016, 09:25:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote a Winner

Crossett
6 (24%)
Hamburg
19 (76%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: October 21, 2016, 01:01:51 am

EagleForLife12

Quote from: Lion QB on October 19, 2016, 03:10:14 pm
Exact same thing can be said for most every fan on here from where ever they are at.. This is Hamburg/Crossett thread we have won the Ashley Bowl for the last 6 years and going to be 7 after this year. This game is one of the biggest rivals in the State and has been forever. Its ok for you guys to be confident and not considered arrogant, but God forbid anyone else to. I hope Hamburg stomps a mudhole in Crossett this week, call it arrogant I don't care! I'm sure the Crossett fans feel the same way without any kids being injured!!       
He's right Crossett fans do feel the same way and I know FOR SURE this has to be in the top 5 of rivalries in this state.

Lion QB

Quote from: Touchdown99 on October 19, 2016, 06:50:07 pm
It's ok to stand behind your team and think highly of them. Call it arrogance, call it cockiness.....call it being a loyal fan...whatever floats your boat. I believe in my guys this year, as always, and believe that they are hungry for this rival win. It's always a good game that brings out the whole community it seems. The eagles are coming to the Lions den...and Friday night WE WILL EAT!!
Nothing but respect! I call it a big rival with allot of bragging rights on the line.

Sports Guru

Quote from: Lion QB on October 19, 2016, 07:49:32 pm
Nothing but respect! I call it a big rival with allot of bragging rights on the line.
1 day to go!!

Touchdown99

Lumberjackfan1978

Winnerscircle

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on October 19, 2016, 08:35:32 pm
Should be a good one
No problem this week at the Lions Den. Hamburg by 24. Just a tune up before the Warren game.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 20, 2016, 04:46:18 am
No problem this week at the Lions Den. Hamburg by 24. Just a tune up before the Warren game.
I dare your players to overlook this game against Crossett and start focusing on Warren. I promise if the Eagles come out and play like they did against us, you're going to be surprised how physical they play.

EagleForLife12

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 20, 2016, 09:39:51 am
I dare your players to overlook this game against Crossett and start focusing on Warren. I promise if the Eagles come out and play like they did against us, you're going to be surprised how physical they play.
That's just a fan talking crazy it wouldn't matter if Hamburg was ranked 1 in the state and we were dead last there is NO SUCH THING as a Hamburg and Crossett game in any sport being a tune up for anything. This rivalry is too deep for it to be looked over as a "tune-up" game don't listen to that madness.

Lion QB

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on October 20, 2016, 09:43:22 am
That's just a fan talking crazy it wouldn't matter if Hamburg was ranked 1 in the state and we were dead last there is NO SUCH THING as a Hamburg and Crossett game in any sport being a tune up for anything. This rivalry is too deep for it to be looked over as a "tune-up" game don't listen to that madness.
Lol that's the truth. Always allot of talk with the guys at the mill and the kids are already going to opposite towns and pulling pranks, I'm sure it will get real heated up tonight just hope they don't do anything stupid which usually happens. I can't wait till right before kick off always an electric moment watching the kids on each side.       

Lion QB

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 20, 2016, 09:39:51 am
And I can promise you our players are not over looking this game. They are ready.

green-eagle

Quote from: Lion QB on October 20, 2016, 10:37:37 am
And I can promise you our players are not over looking this game. They are ready.

overlooking teams really hurts the LOINS!   like they overlooked England and Camden......

Lion QB

Quote from: green-eagle on October 20, 2016, 10:52:42 am
overlooking teams really hurts the LOINS!   like they overlooked England and Camden......
Didn't over look them we just got beat by good football teams.. We didn't choose to play schools like Beekman for our first games. Just a FYI Walmart in Crossett has already donated a truck load of Kleenex for all the Crossett fans. Each fan can pick up theirs at the main gate so they can whip the tears off when the Lions hurt the Eagles feelings.         

green-eagle

Quote from: Lion QB on October 20, 2016, 11:17:17 am
Didn't over look them we just got beat by good football teams.. We didn't choose to play schools like Beekman for our first games. Just a FYI Walmart in Crossett has already donated a truck load of Kleenex for all the Crossett fans. Each fan can pick up theirs at the main gate so they can whip the tears off when the Lions hurt the Eagles feelings.         

cough! cough!  Camden good?  I leave that right there......because Magnolia was not even, well fair...... Now, Beekman..... well you know what happen when you try to help people out and beside Beekman showed some promise compare to last year......

so you saying, that Hamburg is going to help us folks out with some tissue? that awesome! very kind of you.   

As far as hurting our feeling...it's already been hurt and I believe that we can handle it if it come to pass....but it's not....... so brings some plastic wraps for your shoes, we, eagles fans don't wish for you to catch a cold from the tears that my fall on you bare feets at the game.....when the Eagles pull this one out....

Lion QB

Quote from: green-eagle on October 20, 2016, 11:28:11 am
cough! cough!  Camden good?  I leave that right there......because Magnolia was not even, well fair...... Now, Beekman..... well you know what happen when you try to help people out and beside Beekman showed some promise compare to last year......

so you saying, that Hamburg is going to help us folks out with some tissue? that awesome! very kind of you.   

As far as hurting our feeling...it's already been hurt and I believe that we can handle it if it come to pass....but it's not....... so brings some plastic wraps for your shoes, we, eagles fans don't wish for you to catch a cold from the tears that my fall on you bare feets at the game.....when the Eagles pull this one out....
Lol that was good! Oh but your feelans are going to get hurt.

EagleForLife12

Quote from: Lion QB on October 20, 2016, 11:41:41 am
I don't think we need help with anything in the Paper/ tissue department lol.. since we have a big surplus of both we'll be sure to bring some over for you guys lol

green-eagle

Quote from: Lion QB on October 20, 2016, 11:41:41 am

to show  you that I will not harbor any bad feeling....after the game, I will give you my box of tissue to ensure that the Purple Loins's " Tears of Defeat" will not damage the local parking lot paving.....for there will be plenty; that NOAA  may need to issue a local flood flash warning....... just being polite!

Sports Guru

green-eagle

Lion QB

Touchdown99

WE READY!!....The trophy will stay in Hamburg again this year.

Sports Guru

HBG PRIDE

Lion QB

Eagle feathers get plucked for the 7th year straight and Crossett fans cry foul on the helicopter again.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 11:01:54 am
Eagle feathers get plucked for the 7th year straight and Crossett fans cry foul on the helicopter again.
You know them birds don't like helicopters..lol

Sports Guru

7th Grade Eagles beat Hamburg 32-0
JR Eagles beat Hamburg 8-7

GO SR. EAGLES FLY HIGH TONIGHT

KASH dba The Lumberjack

HBG PRIDE

Touchdown99

Touchdown99

THE DAY OF RECKONING IS HERE.....AND EAGLES TONIGHT YOU MUST ANSWER THE CALL!! #GAMEDAY

Lion QB

Hey Eagles Yal ready to get curb stomped for the 7th year in a row? It's coming tonight!

Touchdown99

Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 03:21:51 pm
Hey Eagles Yal ready to get curb stomped for the 7th year in a row? It's coming tonight!

that curb stomp gone really hurt tonight because they actually think they have a chance.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Touchdown99 on October 21, 2016, 03:35:37 pm
that curb stomp gone really hurt tonight because they actually think they have a chance.
Gona be some good weather for a curb stomp...lol...Go Lions

Winnerscircle

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 21, 2016, 12:57:45 pm
Go Eagles!!!
. Eagles want be able to get out of it's nest tonight .Hamburg all over the Eagles ,Hamburg by 28. Go Billies!

Lion QB

All thrash talk aside our play calling stinks! Eagles up 7-0 and driving

Lion QB

EagleForLife12

Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 07:34:13 pm
14-0 we are getting whipped!
I just hope we can hold off, lets not forget we were up 14-0 QUICK! last year and we know how that turned out.

Lion QB

21-0 there making it look easy we have zero chance to beat Warren

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: Lion QB on October 21, 2016, 07:47:21 pm
21-0 there making it look easy we have zero chance to beat Warren
Haha, you already knew that.

LJ06

We are in a dogfight with Monticello too. Monticello up by 1 at half

EagleForLife12

Crossett has 243 Rushing yards at halftime...Hamburg has 28

Mufasa

There's nothing better than allowing an opponent to get the feeling of hope and then crushing them out like an old Pall Mall.

Lion QB

Eaglemaniac

It's far from over. Proud of my Eagles so far but you gotta play 4 quarters. Lots of football left.

Lion QB

Lion QB

21-7 7:20 in 4th we have no answer the Eagles have been the better team all night!

LJ06

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 21, 2016, 04:32:56 pm
Gona be some good weather for a curb stomp...lol...Go Lions
Sounds like your mouth writing checks something else can't cash

Lion QB

Lion QB

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas