• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ashley Bowl 2016 Crossett @ Hamburg. Get it started

Started by Sports Guru, October 14, 2016, 09:25:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote a Winner

Crossett
6 (24%)
Hamburg
19 (76%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: October 21, 2016, 01:01:51 am

Lion QB

Lion QB

Lion QB

cuckoobird

Looks like hamburger hasn't improved that much since the england beat down

Lion QB

Lion QB

Lion QB

Lion QB

Somehow we have managed to get this thing tied up. What a comeback to get this thing in OT

Lion QB

Lion QB

Lions win in OT!!! 27-21!!! No thrash talk! Eagles played there tail off!! What a comeback!

davglo35

Gotta give it to Hamburg. Good teams find a way to win. Crossett played a good game but this Hamburg team has a tendency to play lights out in the 2nd half. Just ask Star City.
Hamburg hasn't lost to Crossett since the seniors on this team were in the 4th grade.

HBG PRIDE

Great game Crossett. Yal came to play. There was definitely no curb stomp...lol

Touchdown99

It indeed was a great game tonight. The eagles didn't back down and forced us to get our heads out of our butts and play ball. Crossett challenged us every step of the way but in the end we pulled through. No trash talking about the game because the eagles played a great game againt us!! Now on to Warren.........

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: davglo35 on October 21, 2016, 10:07:08 pm
Gotta give it to Hamburg. Good teams find a way to win. Crossett played a good game but this Hamburg team has a tendency to play lights out in the 2nd half. Just ask Star City.
Hamburg hasn't lost to Crossett since the seniors on this team were in the 4th grade.
The seniors on this team never lost to crossett EVER.

bulldoghistorian

Lion QB

Quote from: green-eagle on October 20, 2016, 11:28:11 am
cough! cough!  Camden good?  I leave that right there......because Magnolia was not even, well fair...... Now, Beekman..... well you know what happen when you try to help people out and beside Beekman showed some promise compare to last year......

so you saying, that Hamburg is going to help us folks out with some tissue? that awesome! very kind of you.   

As far as hurting our feeling...it's already been hurt and I believe that we can handle it if it come to pass....but it's not....... so brings some plastic wraps for your shoes, we, eagles fans don't wish for you to catch a cold from the tears that my fall on you bare feets at the game.....when the Eagles pull this one out....
Yal gonna be ok over there in Eagle land. I know this one has to hurt real bad!

Winnerscircle

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 21, 2016, 11:29:05 pm
The seniors on this team never lost to crossett EVER.
Yeah Hamburg won I never doubted that they wouldn't win but some of these Hamburg faithful ,that's what they call theirselves , thrones em to the curbside and I think I saw some trying to stomp em don't understand these fair weather fans ..

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: Winnerscircle on October 22, 2016, 08:08:15 pm
Yeah Hamburg won I never doubted that they wouldn't win but some of these Hamburg faithful ,that's what they call theirselves , thrones em to the curbside and I think I saw some trying to stomp em don't understand these fair weather fans ..
There are some fair weather fans for sure. I think Mufasa said it best. Somthing bout build them up and crushing them like a spent pal mal....ha ha

Sports Guru

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on October 22, 2016, 08:30:47 pm
There are some fair weather fans for sure. I think Mufasa said it best. Somthing bout build them up and crushing them like a spent pal mal....ha ha
Im still here win or lose a Eagle fan

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 22, 2016, 08:33:27 pm
Im still here win or lose a Eagle fan
Those fan comments aimed at some so called Lion fans not eagles.

green-eagle

Quote from: Lion QB on October 22, 2016, 04:26:50 pm
Yal gonna be ok over there in Eagle land. I know this one has to hurt real bad!

yeah it hurts...not for me, but for the kids.....

secret to beating the eagles..........since the first game, it has been the on-side kicks.....we can cover!

but it was a great game, best of luck!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas