• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A State Playoff Predictions

Started by BobKat, October 12, 2016, 04:49:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BobKat

Since we are halfway through the season, what do y'all predict the playoff bracket will look like?

beach bum

The same state title game as last year.....

PiratePride03

I see disagree.   I believe the title game will be Nashville vs. Robinson,  and Robinson takes it in the rematch.

~WPS~

Quote from: beach bum on October 12, 2016, 07:03:42 pm
The same state title game as last year.....
Very well could be. PG continues to expand their offense and looked very good last week. Whoever makes it out of that side of the bracket will have definitely earned it.

MasterChef

Definitely see Nashville in it again, too good in all aspects of the game. The other side could possibly have Warren, Prairie Grove, and Robinson. Very tough road...

3 Dollar

October 13, 2016, 06:46:54 am #5 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 01:20:47 pm by 3 Dollar
Here's the ole 3 Dollar look at how it might shake out.  Of course, there is still 4 weeks of HS football to be played, if you know what I mean?

Heber Springs
v
Bye

Shiloh Christian
v
Crossett

Dardanelle
v
Helena-West Helena

Highland
v
Dumas

Nashville
v
Dover

Pea Ridge
v
Malvern

Pocahontas
v
Gravette

Hamburg
v
Trumann

Prairie Grove
v
Bye

Stuttgart
v
Mena

Gosnell
v
Huntsville

Ozark
v
Ashdown

Warren
v
Jonesboro Westside

Central Arkansas Christian
v
Monticello

Booneville
v
Batesville Southside

Joe T. Robinson
v
Pottsville

Redskin2015

Quote from: 3 Dollar on October 13, 2016, 06:46:54 am
Here's the ole 3 Dollar look at how it might shake out.  Of course, there is still 4 weeks of HS football to be played, if you know what I mean?

Heber Springs
v
Bye

Shiloh Christian
v
Monticello

Dardanelle
v
Batesville Southside

Highland
v
Dumas

Nashville
v
Dover

Pea Ridge
v
Malvern

Gosnell
v
Gravette

Hamburg
v
Trumann

Prairie Grove
v
Bye

Helena-West Helena
v
Mena

Pocahontas
v
Lincoln

Ozark
v
Ashdown

Warren
v
Jonesboro Westside

v
Crossett

Booneville
v
Stuttgart

Joe T. Robinson
v
Pottsville
You have ozark finishing 3rd  in confrence interesting

PiratePride03

You've lost your mind.  There is no way Dover is finishing 5th.  The disrespect is real!

Lumberjackfan1978

I agree I think Dover will finish at least 2th or 3th

Redskin2015

PiratePride03

Have you watched the Pirates play Redskin?  If so,  which game?

Redskin2015

Does not matter being inconsistent doesn't win games

PiratePride03

One loss makes them inconsistent.   Lol ok buddy

Redskin2015

Quote from: PiratePride03 on October 14, 2016, 09:47:55 am
One loss makes them inconsistent.   Lol ok buddy
Well let's see the fact that after you lost YOU got on here and said "done" says a lot which shows your inconsistency. Plus you were in complete control of your confrence then you blew it. And you still have a tough road ahead dardy will be first and Booneville will be second where does that put you?

Redskin2015

If you truly want them boys to be good and care about how they do support through thick and thin always build on the positive and learn from the negative never create negativity

PiratePride03

One,  I never EVER said we were done.   I said certain players played the worst game of their lives.   I said the coaches need to work with those certain players because of the talent they have.  Two,  I said adjustments needed to be made, and I stand by everything I've said.  Three, once the right adjustments are made and those certain talented players are taught how to fully use their talents,  we will be very hard to beat.   I think we'll still win the conference, and we won't lose until we meet Nashville.  The one seed has the easiest road to the semis, and home field advantage, unless I read the bracket wrong.  Those are my beliefs, but only time will tell. 

PiratePride03

I said done to everything to delete the stuff I had already said lol.  I wasn't saying we were done,  I was saying I was done with that conversation.

Redskin2015

October 14, 2016, 11:24:52 am #17 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 11:27:07 am by Redskin2015
Quote from: PiratePride03 on October 14, 2016, 11:23:25 am
I said done to everything to delete the stuff I had already said lol.  I wasn't saying we were done,  I was saying I was done with that conversation.
Ah so you were the one mentioning high school players names

PiratePride03

Yes.  Which is why I deleted it.   But,  I still stand by everything I said,  I just said it the wrong way,  which I take full responsibility for. 

Redskin2015

Like I said don't create negativity man that won't help the coaches wanna win just as bad as you do but I don't see dardy losing another game and the only game Booneville will drop is too dardy that would put you guys at third because y'all have a tough game tonight and couple more to come

3 Dollar

You've lost your mind.  There is no way Dover is finishing 5th.  The disrespect is real!
[/quote]

Hey!  Anybody seen my mind?  It's for sure reality not disrespect!

Redskin2015

Quote from: 3 Dollar on October 15, 2016, 01:59:32 pm

Hey!  Anybody seen my mind?  It's for sure reality not disrespect!
For real man Dover just seems to be full of fair weather fans because they get on here and talk the talk then they get in the game and start making excuses and throwing people under the bus

PiratePride03

Lol pointing out problems and issues is not throwing people under the bus.  I gave Pottsville props, but I also pointed out issues that need fixing.   God forbid us wanting better for our boys than insanity coaching.   The definition of insanity is doing something over and over while expecting a different outcome.   Pottsville was clearly ready on defense.   The plays that torched Atkins and Dardanelle got nothing against Pottsville, but we kept trying it.  It's frustrating to watch.  Getting outcoached is when one coach makes the right adjustments all game long, while the other team's coaches continue to do the same stuff.  There's absolutely nothing fairweather about wanting better for your kids.   I've been a Pirate my entire life, and so will my kids.  You know,  yall keep talking trash about us,  but unless you've actually watched every game,  you have no clue.  There are easily fixable problems,  and it's hard to watch them go ignored.  Oh, and if we had made that final FG, we would have won,  but the problems would still be there and need fixing.

Sigmund Sauer

Honestly, not being able to punch it in from the 1 inch line is not a coaching problem, it's a being outskilled, out muscled, other team had more heart type problem. Pottsville IS NOT known for their Dline, yet those boys dug deeper than the Pirates on Friday night.

FootBallar21

I know there is still a lot of football to be played,  but if Mena has to travel to West Helena in the first round that will probably be the longest Mena has ever traveled for the playoffs at 4 Hours and 13 minutes ( Via Google Maps)

3 Dollar

October 16, 2016, 02:41:18 pm #25 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:33:13 pm by 3 Dollar

Heber Springs
v
Bye

Shiloh Christian
v
Crossett

Dardanelle
v
Batesville Southside

Highland
v
Dumas

Nashville
v
Dover

Pea Ridge
v
Malvern

Gosnell
v
Gravette

Hamburg
v
Trumann

Prairie Grove
v
Bye

Stuttgart
v
Mena

Pocahontas
v
Huntsville

Ozark
v
Ashdown

Warren
v
Jonesboro Westside

v
Monticello

Booneville
v
Helena-West Helena

Joe T. Robinson
v
Pottsville

Week #8 Update (after week #7)

AirWarren

How many returned from last years PG team for this season?

3 Dollar

Heber Springs
v
Bye

Shiloh Christian
v
Crossett

Dardanelle
v
Helena-West Helena

Highland
v
Dumas

Nashville
v
Dover

Pea Ridge
v
Malvern

Pocahontas
v
Gravette

Hamburg
v
Trumann

Prairie Grove
v
Bye

Stuttgart
v
Mena

Gosnell
v
Huntsville

Ozark
v
Ashdown

Warren
v
Jonesboro Westside

v
Monticello

Booneville
v
Batesville Southside

Joe T. Robinson
v
Pottsville

Week #9 update (after week #8)

3 Dollar

Quote from: PiratePride03 on October 13, 2016, 02:17:24 pm

PiratePride03 must have found my mind, because he sure is staying awful quiet!  So if there is no way Dover is finishing 5th, I guess that might just start the ole basketball season!  No disrespect!  It's called reality!

PiratePride03

Oh I'm still here,  and I still don't see us getting 5th, but we'll see.   Ozark threw everyone a curveball Friday night.

3 Dollar

Quote from: PiratePride03 on October 24, 2016, 10:08:00 am
Oh I'm still here,  and I still don't see us getting 5th, but we'll see.   Ozark threw everyone a curveball Friday night.

So, if you don't get the 5 seed, that means you think you'll win out and get the 3 seed (snicker, snicker).  Or you start basketball right away!

LJ06

Quote from: PiratePride03 on October 24, 2016, 10:08:00 am

Week 10 will be crucial. If Dover loses to Ozark, almost assuredly Dover and Pottsville would have 3 losses a piece. That loss to Pottsville might hurt Dover badly.

Redskin2015

Just feel really sorry for whoever does get the five seed out of the 4

PiratePride03

Yes 3 dollar,  I think we will win out.   The Pirates have the talent to beat anyone in the conference.  The two losses they have were close games,  and the mistakes, clock management,  and lack of blocking hurt us.  Yes LJ, that game was a killer.  That missed kick at the end was painful to watch.  We'll see what the next two weeks hold.   We can go anywhere from 3rd place to out of the playoffs,  so we'll see what happens.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 24, 2016, 11:31:23 am
Just feel really sorry for whoever does get the five seed out of the 4

What...You don't think that short drive to Nash is a prime position to be in?  Do they even know how to play ball there?

transplant

Haven't been to a game in several years.
Round two might be my return.

3 Dollar

October 29, 2016, 01:21:37 pm #36 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 01:49:40 pm by 3 Dollar

#1 of 2-4A Heber Springs Panthers
v
Bye

#3 of 1-4A Shiloh Christian Sanits
v
#4 of 8-4A Crossett Eagles

#1 of 4-4A Dardanelle Sand Lizards
v
#5 of 2-4A Helena-West Helena Cougars (Locked)

#3 of 3-4A Highland Rebels
v
#3 of 8-4A Dumas Bobcats

#1 of 7-4A Nashville Scrappers(Locked)
v
#5 of 4-4A Dover Pirates

#2 of 1-4A Pea Ridge Black Hawks
v
#5 of 7-4A Malvern Leopards

#2 of 3-4A Pocahontas Redskins (Locked)
v
#4 of 1-4A Gravette Lions (Locked)

#2 of 8-4A Hamburg Lions
v
#4 of 3-4A Trumann Wildcats

#1 of 1-4A Prairie Grove Tigers (Locked)
v
Bye

#3 of 2-4A Stuttgart Ricebirds
v
#4 of 7-4A Mena Bearcats

#1 of 3-4A Gosnell Pirates (Locked)
v
#5 of 1-4A Huntsville Eagles

#3 of 4-4A Ozark Hillbillies
v
#3 of 7-4A Ashdown Panthers

#1 of 8-4A Warren Lumberjacks (Locked)
v
#5 of 3-4A Jonesboro Westside Warriors (Locked)

#2 of 2-4A Central Arkansas Christian Mustangs
v
#5 of 8-4A Monticello Billies

#2 of 4-4A Booneville Bearcats
v
#4 of 2-4A Batesville Southside Southerners (Locked)

#2 of 7-4A Joe T. Robinson Senators
v
#4 of 4-4A Pottsville Apaches

Week #10 update (after week #9)

No Changes!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas