• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 4A Playoff Bracket

Started by Brian G, October 10, 2016, 09:18:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

October 10, 2016, 09:18:45 pm Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:40:54 pm by B.G.

x14113

beach bum

I think Dardanelle will be the surprise team to come out of that top left corner and make it to the semifinals. I would have said Shiloh originally, but they are not playing as good as of late. I wouldn't even call it a surprise Dardy getting to the semis as that portion of that bracket is not very stout. I will then take Nashville, Prairie Grove, and whoever wins that juggernaut quarterfinal game between Robinson/Warren.

Sports Guru

Quote from: beach bum on November 05, 2016, 01:18:23 pm
I think Dardanelle will be the surprise team to come out of that top left corner and make it to the semifinals. I would have said Shiloh originally, but they are not playing as good as of late. I wouldn't even call it a surprise Dardy getting to the semis as that portion of that bracket is not very stout. I will then take Nashville, Prairie Grove, and whoever wins that juggernaut quarterfinal game between Robinson/Warren.
Crossett might just beat Shiloh Christian

Sports Guru

4A Playoffs Predictions

Round 1
W 2 Heber Springs
BYE

3rd 1 Shiloh Christian
4th 8 Crossett

W 4 Dardanelle
5th 2 Helena-West Helena

3rd 3 Trumann
3rd 8 Dumas

W 7 Nashville
5th 4 Dover

2nd 1 Pea Ridge
5th 7 Arkadelphia

2nd 3 Pocahontas
4th 1 Gravette

2nd 8 Hamburg
4th 3 Highland

W 1 Prairie Grove
BYE

3rd 2 CAC
4th 7 Mena

W 3 Gosnell
5th 1 Huntsville

3rd 4 Ozark
3rd 7 Ashdown

W 8 Warren
5th 3 Jonesboro Westside

2nd 2 Stuttgart
5th 8 Monticello

2nd 4 Booneville
4th 2 Southside Batesville

2nd 7 Robinson
4th 4 Pottsville

Round 2
Heber Springs
Crossett

Dardanelle
Dumas

Nashville
Pea Ridge

Pocahontas
Hamburg

Prairie Grove
Mena

Gosnell
Ashdown

Warren
Stuttgart

Booneville
Robinson

Quaterfinals
Heber Springs
Dardanelle

Nashville
Hamburg

Prairie Grove
Gosnell

Warren
Robinson

Semifinals
Dardanelle
Nashville

Prairie Grove
Robinson

State Championship (War Memorial Stadium)
Nashville
Robinson

Winner-Nashville

beach bum

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on November 05, 2016, 01:22:16 pm
Crossett might just beat Shiloh Christian

I actually agree. That portion of the bracket could get real fuzzy with an upset or two! It may not be rocking with a state title game contender, but it will have to have close eyes kept on it with scoreboard watching each of the next couple Fridays because who knows how it may turn out.

Sigmund Sauer

I don't know much about Joe T this year, but would love to see Pottsville pull an upset. How well does the Dead T look against this year's Robinson team? The Apaches beat them last year. A lot of folks counted Potts out against Highland week 1 and they proved them wrong, and even more counted them out against Warren and they nearly won that one. I realize this years team is younger and needs a year or 2 to reach the level of last year's team.

BM22

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on November 06, 2016, 09:45:31 pm
I don't know much about Joe T this year, but would love to see Pottsville pull an upset. How well does the Dead T look against this year's Robinson team? The Apaches beat them last year. A lot of folks counted Potts out against Highland week 1 and they proved them wrong, and even more counted them out against Warren and they nearly won that one. I realize this years team is younger and needs a year or 2 to reach the level of last year's team.
Pottsville made a nice run last year. Can't see them beating Joe T this year though. Senators will be a strong contender to win the championship this year.

HSfan

November 08, 2016, 09:02:31 am #8 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:04:31 am by HSfan
Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on November 06, 2016, 09:45:31 pm

For Pottsville to pull the upset, they will need to use large chunks of time on offense and score on every possession. Joe T seems too explosive for Pottsville to waste an offensive series. I would love to see it happen, but not sure that it will. I agree SS, another year or two and Pottsville looks to be quite dangerous.

Good luck to all the young men playing this weekend!

Little Bear

scrapdawgof06

Somebody jumped the gun with Gosnell going on to week 3, and apparently they're basketball fans judging by the point spread

Brian G

I see that.  That's the AAA bracket too.

Negan4Life91

See even fearless doesn't think ozark stands a chance this Friday! Smh

Brian G

Quote from: Negan4Life91 on November 16, 2016, 09:35:53 pm
See even fearless doesn't think ozark stands a chance this Friday! Smh
That's not our bracket........ 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas