• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For those that were curious on Radio, TV and Internet broadcasts during playoffs.

Started by Go Postal, January 23, 2015, 05:51:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

I think that it is okay during non playoffs to live stream games.  Not sure on the rules for that, but I guess that it up to the home school.  Love the technology that we have now.  I like to hear our local radio station and watch/listen to our live video stream (though 5-15 seconds delay) during an away game.  But I saw this AAA rule about media for the playoffs, if anyone is curious, click on the AAA link below, even though it is about last season's football playoffs.  Great job on these school's/town's stations to keep us informed on the playoffs if we couldn't make the games or even if we were fans in a different State or Country and of course Thank you fearlessfriday for your site and fans posting scores to keep us all updated during the season.
For instance, I had a Australian and a Canadian Goblin fan text me after the last game, on how they liked being able to watch the game on the internet and check on the status of Arkansas teams from fearlessfriday.  Love it.  Keep up the great work.  Anyway, here is the link about media during the playoffs...

http://www.ahsaa.org/media

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas