• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harrison Golden Goblins @ LRCA Warriors

Started by Go Postal, January 14, 2015, 09:36:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

January 14, 2015, 09:36:03 pm Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:18:49 am by Go Postal

The Warriors (I believe) are 5-8 in seasonal play.
The Goblins are 11-4 in seasonal play.

The Warriors are 1-1 in West conference play.
The Goblins are 2-0 in West conference play.

Harrison is on a 6 game winning streak.  Can they make it 7 with this road game against the Warriors to make them 3-0 in conference play?

or...

Can Little Rock Christian Academy put a stop to the Goblins winning streak in this home game to tie with Harrison at 2-1 in conference play?

Good Luck to both teams!

Comments and insights are welcomed...

Go Postal

I liked the LRCA crest so much that I had to update the Harrison crest.
It's nothing like the Airedale Nation Graphic Wizards can do and not the best I can do in a short time with my cheap graphic software but it will do.

GO GOBS!!!

Go Postal

January 15, 2015, 10:03:54 pm #2 Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:06:19 pm by Go Postal
No comments from the Harrison and LRCA faithful yet with the game tomorrow.

Though I don't know what is happening in the LRCA, but I always enjoyed watching them play in ANY SPORT over the years.

I'll start with the talking the talk...

The West has always enjoyed playing your Academy in any sport.  In past West conference play and in the 5A conference playoffs.  Sometimes good, sometimes bad.  Glad you are back in to the West.  I believe the only private school to stick to the 5A and not jump up and down in conferences like some other private schools, just different 5A conferences.  Kudos on that.  You have a chance to go 2-1 in conference play with this game at home.  Good Luck Warriors this season.

and now the walking the walk...

The Goblins are on a six game winning streak.  Four home games and two away games.  Want it to be seven and try to be the "Road Warriors" along with their home wins.  11-4 in the season.  Great start against 7A, 6A, 5A and other border State's teams.  2-0 in West conference play.  Good start, but still many games until playoffs.

Go Postal

Harrison Lady Goblins  60
LRCA Lady Warriors  56

Final.

Wow, great comeback by the Lady Goblins in the 4th period after trailing behind in the first 3 1/2 periods of the game!

Go Postal

Live broadcast on the link below...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gobtvfootball

Off air, right now after the Ladies game, but should be back on when the boys game starts.

Jock

LRC by 6 with 5min to play. Wow, heckuva game

Jock

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas