• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farmington @ Harrison "Spook House"

Started by Go Postal, January 09, 2015, 10:12:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

The Cardinals come in to the Goblin's "Spook House" for their 1st time. 

Good Luck to both West teams!  The Cardinals, you will need it at the "Spook House". ;)

Comments and insights are welcomed...

HockeySticks

Farmington did not get any breaks starting the season on the raod back to back. Let's see if the baseball team welcomes them to the Spook House!

Go Postal

Local radio Kool 96.1 will be broadcasting this game.  If you can't get our local radio station, try this link for live video streaming around game time...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gobtvfootball

HockeySticks

Yeal watcher the game on that link the other night was a good broadcast. Looking forward to that again tongiht. Easier to keep up with than the radio.

mdctb123

Do they keep any of those games on ustream archived so I can watch when I get home

HockeySticks

I think it's just a live feed. Mr. Postal might be able to help us with that. That would be a real nice perk if we could do that.

Go Postal

Live feed as far as I know.  You should also be able to click on link on your smart phones or pads and watch it too.

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins  19
Farmington Cardinals  8

end of 1st.

Harrison Golden Goblins  38
Farmington Cardinals  18

Half.

Eight 3's by the Goblins in the 1st half.

Farmington, welcome to the 5A West and to the Goblins "Spook House".

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins  51
Farmington Cardinals 33

end of 3rd.

Harrison Golden Goblins  68
Farmington Cardinals  56

Final

Goblins had (I believe) a 24 point lead at one time.  I was very impressed with the Cardinals in the 3rd and 4th periods for their comeback.  Good Luck to the Cardinals in the rest of the season in the West.  You will have home team advantage when we next meet.

Next up for the Goblins @ LRCA Warriors...

GO GOBS!!!

Chief_Osceola™

January 13, 2015, 09:20:20 pm #9 Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:22:33 pm by Chief_Osceola™
nm wrong thread.

Go Postal

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Go Postal on January 13, 2015, 09:24:30 pm
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 13, 2015, 09:20:20 pm
nm wrong thread.
Dang, Wat up?

I was thinking I was in the score thread and was asking for the Vilonia/Maumelle boys score. Then I realized I was posting in the Farmington/Harrison thread. It was a quick save to keep me from looking like an idiot lol.

Go Postal

side note:  I had to work overtime and missed the boys/girls games, but thank goodness that we have radio and live video feed in this century.  Thanks to GOBTV for the live video feed and Thanks to Kool 96.1 for the live radio feed.  Keep up the great work.  And Yes, I did get the 726 area mail out tonight on time. ;)  But I want to give kudos to Kool 96.1 for playing 70's music after the games.  (to help me mellow out or Rock on after a game that I hear on the radio.  Hey, I might be 58 years old now, but was a 70's rocker.  Yes, that's me in the 'fro, now have a Goblin mullet.  LOL!)...

Go Postal

Another side note:  Harrison's Baseball team did a great job on the student section tonight (even with AAA restrictions and what the heck was the theme tonight with the shorts), but need more students to fill up the student section, tell your girl friends, friends and their girl friends, etc to fill up the student section when we have a game here in the "Spook House". not only with newcomers into the West, but our "Old West" rivalries. ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas