• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenbrier at Morrilton

Started by MoTownDog, January 09, 2015, 10:10:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MoTownDog

Morrilton was out rebounded 10 to 1, missed 30 points in free throws, and missed over half their easy shots under the goal and still beat Greenbrier by 10 points.  Worse game they have played all year.  Morrilton will win by 40 next match up.  And all three refs were from Harrison and did a good job before that gets started. 

ZoneBuster

At least they teach hyperbole in Morrilton lol.

Go Postal

MoTownDog, Good to hear from other teams from the West for your team.  If we can get the rest of the West newcomers and the rest of the 5A to post.  Priceless.

GB5Hoops

Quote from: MoTownDog on January 09, 2015, 10:10:11 pm
Morrilton was out rebounded 10 to 1, missed 30 points in free throws, and missed over half their easy shots under the goal and still beat Greenbrier by 10 points.  Worse game they have played all year.  Morrilton will win by 40 next match up.  And all three refs were from Harrison and did a good job before that gets started.

Hahahaha how much would you Like to bet on that 40 point win MoTown? No chance you win by 40 at Greenbrier! Score may not show it but Morrilton was down the whole second half and had to battle back hard just to force an overtime. Greenbrier should have won in regulation if not for some poor guard play down the stretch.

sevenof400

Okay then - so I am inferring from all this that the Morrilton boys won by 10 but can someone provide a final score?

Thanks.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 10, 2015, 09:24:16 am
Okay then - so I am inferring from all this that the Morrilton boys won by 10 but can someone provide a final score?

Thanks.

I saw on twitter 76-66 in OT Mo-town over Greenbriar 

sevenof400

MoTownDog

What! This is all the response?  There would have been 20 pages on the football thread.  You basketball guys are going to have to come alive.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas