• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post Scores from the games of 1/9 in this thread please!

Started by sevenof400, January 09, 2015, 12:18:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

While I cannot speak for MikeDiesel, I know when I am looking for scores, it is nice to look in ONE thread instead of several.  Please post the final scores for any boys or girls games played today (January 9) in this thread so we can update our respective standings ASAP.

Thanks!

MikeDieselâ„¢

I agree completely!  Basketball game are a lot more difficult to get scores for (especially the girls' games), so if they are all in one place, that would be great!

sevenof400

sevenof400

sevenof400

GB5Hoops

Greenbrier boys leading Morrilton at the half 31-30. Ballard and Ferguson lead the Pamthers in scoring at the half with 10 each.

sevenof400

sevenof400

Grond

Batesville GIRLS beat Paragould girls.

Paragould BOYS beat Batesville boys.  Sorry, don't know scores.

woods

Go Postal

Where the Heck is all of the scores, not just from the West but from other conferences?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Hey, this is the 21st century, internet is available not just on a PC but on your guys smart phones.  Log in.

Jock

Boys:  LRCA 53 Clarksville 37

Interesting game. Christian had a total of 8 guys dressed out to play, juniors and Soph's, Clarksvilke had close to 20.

Girls:

LRCA 51. Clarksville 48. Nail biter!

Razorback101

Vilonia and Harrison was an outstanding game. Thought that each squad has lots of potential and can't wait to see them matchup when Vilonia makes the trip to Harrison.

Cajun Hog

Boys: Maumelle 68 - Farmington 48

Girls: Farmington 65 - Maumelle 35

sevenof400

This:

Quote from: Jock on January 09, 2015, 09:42:52 pm

..is the shocker of the night to be sure.   

Has Clarksville fallen that far or is LR Christian that good?

Mr.BB 75

AT

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 09, 2015, 10:20:55 pm
This:

Clarksville has fallen that far.

HorseFeathers

Chief-Chickasaw

Instant classic in Blytheville tonight against Valley View.  VV up 1 with 15 sec left Blytheville hits 3 with 6 sec left to go up 2. Fans go nuts and in their joy some fans end up on the side of the court. Refs stop the game with 3.7 sec left to remove the fans from the edge of the court. They put 5.4 back on the clock. VV runs an end bound full length of the court and VV guard gets behind the D but misses the layup. The gym is so loud you can't hear if the final horn. VV follows the missed layup and makes the shot maybe half a sec before buzzer. Game tied goes to OT. VV takes early lead and plays some extra great D in OT. VV goes up 4 about half way through the OT. The VV player gets a Tech. We miss the 1st but hit the second. VV gets the turnover on the inbound pushes the lead back to 4. Back and forth game from that point on. 17 sec left VV up 4 Chicks hit contested 3 with about 9 sec left cuts the lead to 1.  Chicks foul VV hits 1st misses the second but gets the rebound and we foul again. VV hits both goes up 4. We get a rebound put back to end the game.  Valley View 57 Blytheville 55. I haven't had that much fun at a Blytheville game in 4 years.

Jock

Quote from: Almatrackster on January 09, 2015, 10:29:26 pm
This:

Quote from: Jock link=topic=140401.msg3119063#msg311Y9063 date=1420861372

DEf shocker of the night. IDK which it is Seven.  As conference gets going, time will tell. LRC seems to have several kids out with injury, plus I'm told half the team quit. There is clearly drama playing out in that program. Clarksville is a skilled team, but seem to be suffering from lack of a big man down low.

Go Postal

This:

Harrison has taken on Greenwood, Mtn Home, Alma, Siloam Springs and any 5A teams over the years, sometimes good, sometimes not as good.  The sometimes good has overshot the sometimes bad.

Go Postal

Quote from: Chief-Chickasaw on January 09, 2015, 10:50:19 pm
Instant classic in Blytheville tonight against Valley View.  VV up 1 with 15 sec left Blytheville hits 3 with 6 sec left to go up 2. Fans go nuts and in their joy some fans end up on the side of the court. Refs stop the game with 3.7 sec left to remove the fans from the edge of the court. They put 5.4 back on the clock. VV runs an end bound full length of the court and VV guard gets behind the D but misses the layup. The gym is so loud you can't hear if the final horn. VV follows the missed layup and makes the shot maybe half a sec before buzzer. Game tied goes to OT. VV takes early lead and plays some extra great D in OT. VV goes up 4 about half way through the OT. The VV player gets a Tech. We miss the 1st but hit the second. VV gets the turnover on the inbound pushes the lead back to 4. Back and forth game from that point on. 17 sec left VV up 4 Chicks hit contested 3 with about 9 sec left cuts the lead to 1.  Chicks foul VV hits 1st misses the second but gets the rebound and we foul again. VV hits both goes up 4. We get a rebound put back to end the game.  Valley View 57 Blytheville 55. I haven't had that much fun at a Blytheville game in 4 years.
Nice writeup.  thanks.

Lionheart88

January 10, 2015, 10:42:06 am #24 Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 10:55:29 am by Lionheart88
Hope over White Hall in Girls, White Hall over Hope in Boys, both games were fairly close, but I didn't write scores down.  Will try to find them when I get a chance.

Per the PB Commercial:
Girls: White Hall 45, Hope 53
Boys: White Hall 57, Hope 46

Cajun Hog

Maumelle is the REAL DEAL!!!!!  They can score inside, mid-range and behind arch and unstoppable on boards. Farmington was with in 4 with 2 left in 3rd qtr and wheels came off credit Maumelle. 

Very good student section funny...

neds

This:

On the surface I would agree. I have seen LRCA play twice this year and it is not a strong team. I wonder if the flu bug or something had C'ville at less than full strength. Then again they could be that weak this year.

MDXPHD

Batesville beat LR Christian earlier this season I think, so that should answer your question seven.

Silky Johnson

I saw Clarksville at the hurricane Classic in early December and they are def not as strong as years past. Think they finished 6th in the tournament.

sevenof400

Quote from: MDXPHD on January 10, 2015, 10:22:06 pm
Batesville beat LR Christian earlier this season I think, so that should answer your question seven.

Wow, and thanks MDXPHD.  This is going to be an interesting season to say the least.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas