• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conference Games Start How does your team look

Started by Chief-Chickasaw, January 06, 2015, 08:38:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief-Chickasaw

Ready for conference Games to start. Chicks had a three game down games but have since followed up with three good wins. We get Valley View Friday and I can't wait. This Blytheville team isn't as talented as some of the teams we have had but they hassle and play hard. I think they can compete for the 3 or 4 spot in conference this year. We got a new coach from UT Martin and he has made a big difference. I actually enjoy watching these boys play which hasn't been the case the last few years.
   Our girls are tough but they only have 6 or 7 on the team our conference is to deep for them to be competitive but they my jump up and ruin someone's day during the season.

NEAbball12

MDXPHD

Chief-Chickasaw

Quote from: NEAbball12 on January 08, 2015, 08:28:59 am
What is the rest of 5A east looking like?

I think everyone is pretty close no real elite team. I think Forest City is the top because they have the best player. I think the 5A East will be very competitive this year. Should be a fun year.

woods

FC does have best player but his supporting cast has been inconsistent. They have been playing great competition but conference is different. I agree that the conference is wide open.

Go Postal

The Golden Goblins have lost some great shooters in the last couple of years, but still has talent.  They start conference play at 9-4 for the season, playing against 7A/6A/5A and border State teams.  Not a bad start.  We will see how this season progresses...

Vontekey

Wynne is the team to beat in the East. Marrs & Cobb are playing lights out. They have depth this year unlike last year because the coaches have done a great job developing there players. They have great length in the post and solid guards to handle the ball other than Marrs & Cobb. Wynne win make a deep run this year. Might win it all.

NEAbball12

Is Wynne going to be able to get past FC in their conference though?  And from what I have seen Hot Springs has a great shot at winning it all.

Vontekey

Lionheart88

White Hall's boys are off to a 2-0 start, including a two point win over Hot Springs tonight.  If they can keep it up, they could be a force in the South.  They've got the chance to make it their best season in years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas