• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

16 HOT SPRINGS TROJANS VS. 41 PINE BLUFF ZEBRAS

Started by itsslim, January 05, 2015, 12:53:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

itsslim

How do these two teams matchup? Is Lenox the real deal?

Coachbanks12

Hot Springs will win and Lenox is the real deal. Lenox is the total team player can score when you need it but a great floor general. He has those Christon brothers with him who also can take over games kajuan is a captain out there constantly talking and the sophomore Exavion Christon is a real monster he can do it all on both ends of the court. I can on and on about Hot Springs but I will wait until state tournament

itsslim

Is Lenox strictly a basketball player? The younger Christon is already a beast as a sophomore?  The z's are still relatively a young team, having just played 4 games with football players included

Coachbanks12

itsslim

itsslim

Thanks for the input, for friends, family, and alumni that can attend the game, watch it live at www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/pine-bluff-high-pine-bluff-ar.  Pregame starts at 7:15pm

Lions84

itsslim

Youngsta71701

itsslim

Hoophawg

Lol what in the world is the deal with Hot Springs losing so many games already? 

itsslim

Maybe Cabotred or coachbanks12 can answer that one for yA.

Hoophawg

I know the talent they have.  No excuse to almost lose twice to Lake Hamilton

zebradynasty

Quote from: Hoophawg on January 07, 2015, 02:04:11 pm
I know the talent they have.  No excuse to almost lose twice to Lake Hamilton

PB is not a great team (they have some potential) but neither is Hot Springs. They do have 2 solid players but I would be shocked if they won 5A.

Coachbanks12

Chemistry a few kids haven't excepted their roles on the team and it hurts the whole team. They will be fine before state comes around. The Christon brothers and Lenox will step up and Clarence Floyd will help with a few role players they will be fine. Congratulations Pine Bluff good game

itsslim

I've been hearing that hot springs would win it all in the 5A.  I was looking forwArd to a great showing from them.  PBhs is not great but they are still working on chemistry as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas