• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will State Tourney Games be on Webcast?

Started by hps16, March 03, 2014, 10:21:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DogsWin7

Quote from: Steve Perry on March 05, 2014, 11:20:30 am
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 05, 2014, 09:58:05 am
   You misunderstood my post!

And I don't have a thick head......but whatever....

I don't understand female gibberish.....

...and yes you do....

Yes you do Steve......   

.....and apology accepted....:)

DogsWin7

Quote from: Steve Perry on March 05, 2014, 02:30:54 pm
Quote from: SNWA on March 05, 2014, 02:09:56 pm
Diehard, you are arguing with a guy that is sober no more than 4 hours per day, bets on the special Olympics, owes at least 10 years of back child support and is banned from lunch and recess hr at all Crawford county schools. The reason that the AAA is not letting them do the games live is because they are afraid of Perrys behavior and what might be caught on line.
Im sure we will get our feel of his nonsense next year when they move up with the big boys and girls.

Who let SNWA in...

Somebody get the gimp......

SNWA is nice.....:)

BillyJack™

FROM THE ALMA SCHOOL DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION OFFICE:

LIVE STREAM OF 5A BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT

The only games that will be live streamed here are those in which one of the Alma teams is playing.

We petitioned the Arkansas Activities Association for permission to stream ALL games, especially considering the change in many people's travel plans due to the weather caused change in the schedule. Our request was denied.

We appreciate your understanding.

Go Postal

March 05, 2014, 09:06:48 pm #53 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:19:42 pm by Go Postal
Quote from: Go Postal on March 05, 2014, 11:32:44 am
Rule 15. BROADCAST AND TELEVISION RIGHTS
A. For regularly scheduled local interscholastic events, only the host school shall have the right to grant permission for public broadcast by radio, television, or audio/video webstreaming.
B. Conference, Region, or State Events. The AAA shall have the rights and authority for controlling the scouting, filming, videotaping, or broadcasting, either by radio, television, or audio/video webstreaming, at all elimination events leading to a state championship endorsed or sponsored by the association, except those games approved by the AAA bylaws to be played as regularly scheduled events.

Quote from: Manwe on March 05, 2014, 10:37:39 am
The Alma School District has requested permission to provide live internet broadcasts of all games and has been denied by the AAA.

So, probably no video streaming, but maybe radio, television and audio streaming.

As far as I know and this could change, here are some radio links that will be broadcasting...

Morrilton games:

http://www.kvom.com/

Clarksville games:

http://www.kxiocoffeehouse.com/

Harrison boys/girls games:  Will be on local radio station (not lived streamed), GOBTV (live streamed) should be at this link.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gobtvbasketball

Don't know if Alma boy/girls games will be lived streamed by a radio station, but should be locally available.

Not sure of any radio stations available on line for Vilonia and Huntsville girls games but should be available locally.

Will any of the East, Central or South have any live radio station streams?
Quote from: BillyJack™ on March 05, 2014, 07:54:05 pm
FROM THE ALMA SCHOOL DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION OFFICE:

LIVE STREAM OF 5A BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT

The only games that will be live streamed here are those in which one of the Alma teams is playing.

We petitioned the Arkansas Activities Association for permission to stream ALL games, especially considering the change in many people's travel plans due to the weather caused change in the schedule. Our request was denied.

We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks BillyJack for the clarification.  So the way I understand is add the Alma games of the Airedales and Airedalettes to the list for live streaming at...

http://airedalenation.com/

updated on my previous post on page 1.

Nice job to the West on making these games available to the Worldwide fans.

BillyJack™

hogman627

Any universal radio streams? Or just individual school's crews?

BillyJack™

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas