• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did GTC build a new gym?

Started by justin1a2, February 27, 2012, 11:15:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

justin1a2

I know the last time they hosted they had to lock a bunch of people out that had driven from across the state because of fire code.  Is this a new gym?  If not why did they get it again?

MikeDiesel™

It is a new gym. It just opened after Christmas. It will still be tough to get a seat when GCT is playing. But it seems quite a bit bigger than their old gym.

Forrest City H

I heard it was on Hwy 49 toward Jonesboro?  If so, about how far outside of Paragould??

MikeDiesel™

Seems like its about 3-4 miles from hwy 412, but GCT people can probably answer that better

bballphan

Just as you come into Pgould on the right...hwy49...there is a new traffic light.

Downnotout

If GCT and Paragould play on the same night there will not be a seat to be had.

P.F.G.

What website will the games be on?

Downnotout

P.F.G.

This should he a requirement for hosting state. At least alma allows people to watch the game live if you can't make it.

RD™

Quote from: Alma4life on February 28, 2012, 09:18:05 am
This should he a requirement for hosting state. At least alma allows people to watch the game live if you can't make it.
Greenwood put in to host the tournament, they alone should have gotten it because the games would've been in a facility that has web casting.

P.F.G.

RD, I think you also have more than two lane highway that goes through your town. Only thing bad about traveling through greenwood really is the traveling through greenwood.

RD™

Quote from: Alma4life on February 28, 2012, 03:09:15 pm
RD, I think you also have more than two lane highway that goes through your town. Only thing bad about traveling through greenwood really is the traveling through greenwood.
We also have the Underground subway system?

What yall didn't know about that?

P.F.G.

I mean it really does take an hour to get through greenwood.

Big Foot

Knowing that they always kicked your butts in football.  HEHEHEHEHE!

Big Foot

A4L Just messing with ya, I am sure you all will get us this year!!!!!       " NOT"

P.F.G.

Until alma cleans house we will never win in football again. We had a chance to hire a big time coach and we didn't.

ahsalum

Y'all quit arguing.I'm trying to watch the Harrison game.

Big Foot

ahsalum

Secret satellite feed pumped straight to my mansion.

Big Foot

RD™

Quote from: Big Foot on February 28, 2012, 03:30:53 pm
where can I watch from home?
Unless you are in paragould, Tim Terry is your best bet at 1600

Big Foot

Downnotout

1Our district pretty much surronds Paragould is like the inner city lol "sorry had to poke at the Rams"
2 It goes both ways. Rams have landed some girls lately
3 refer to 1
4 no not for a long time. They did remodel. Added air, new lights, new score board.

Downnotout

By the way posted in gym from Wi-Fi

ahsalum

Downnotout

User name - Perry
Pass- Eats cow patties

Rulesman

P.F.G.

Does anyone remember the name of the GCT kid that went to ole miss to play baseball three years ago?

artraveler

Don't know the kid who played ball @ Ole Miss.....
Yes, GCT built a new gym. Kinda like Graceland... you get there and go "This is it?".

Hoghead

Quote from: RD™ on February 28, 2012, 03:10:20 pm
We also have the Underground subway system?

What yall didn't know about that?

Greenwood has a very nice gym. Now when are you guuys ever gonna build some Hotels in that place ? Is there a Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, Super 8, or Best Western there yet ?

TTofGreenwood

No!  And I wish someone would put some in!  Between baseball and basketball tournaments, we are missing the boat on that one.  (And maybe the occasional post-prom outing).... ;)  ;)

InYoGrill

Quote from: TTofgreenwood on March 12, 2012, 08:39:01 pm
No!  And I wish someone would put some in!  Between baseball and basketball tournaments, we are missing the boat on that one.  (And maybe the occasional post-prom outing).... ;)  ;)

Oh stop your whining, you want it all MR Gwood. A Motel 6,  Piggly Wiggly  and  a Big Lots would turn your little mutt pound into the ghetto south side Fort Smith.

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: InYoGrill on March 12, 2012, 09:24:36 pm

Oh stop your whining, you want it all MR Gwood. A Motel 6,  Piggly Wiggly  and  a Big Lots would turn your little mutt pound into the ghetto south side Fort Smith.

I liked that one! +1 

Hoghead

I was up there in 05 for the State Tourney. Stayed in Ft. Smith over night. I was like what the heck ! Greenwood can't build one or two hotels ? Ft. Smith made all the money off of the lodging, the AAA took the gate and Greenwood got the popcorn & soda money ! Call down to Mansfield and get that Engineer Bum Venny Slocomb to build Greenwood a Marriot !! LOL !

Downnotout

Quote from: P.F.G. on February 28, 2012, 09:18:05 am

What happened?

ahsalum

Quote from: Downnotout on March 03, 2014, 11:04:25 pm
Quote from: P.F.G. on February 28, 2012, 09:18:05 am

What happened?

That's what we would like to know too.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas