• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Lamar

Started by CatPride, October 19, 2018, 09:26:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gold45

nastynice

October 23, 2018, 10:17:39 pm #151 Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:19:10 pm by nastynice
Quote from: SR30 on October 23, 2018, 09:21:23 pm
You warrior fans might as well give up now and circle the wagons. I mean according to all these Booneville posters Lamar is already beat and Booneville should just be given the state championship trophy now. I wonder if all you Booneville fans felt this confident last year when you fell short. I mean after all some of them are simply not impressed with other players even if they have college offers laying on the table. Seems they match the tune of some of the old Charleston faithful.
[/quote

venablestreet

Quote from: nastynice on October 23, 2018, 10:25:04 pm
Lololololo. I'm guessing we know each other really well !!!

We probably passed each other in the halls.  Jones is surprisingly doing alright as a football coach.  Would never want him at Booneville though.

Warriors023

October 23, 2018, 10:55:07 pm #153 Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:17:36 pm by Warriors023
Quote from: elmerfudd on October 23, 2018, 09:03:34 pm
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6405064/5bc24e8a6898f5171c948900

Another claim you can't back up, Warriors023.
If you look to the left hand side of the field, both recivers we're uncovered and both would have had 10+ yard gains. One play doesn't make a defense stout. Overall I'm not impressed with your precious bearcats. Enjoy #1 while it lasts, cause it won't past Friday night.

venablestreet

Quote from: Warriors023 on October 23, 2018, 10:55:07 pm
If you look to the left hand side of the field, both recovers we're uncovered and both would have had 10+ yard gains. One play doesn't make a defense stout. Overall I'm not impressed with your precious bearcats. Enjoy #1 while it lasts, cause it won't past Friday night.

You're right.  Fingers crossed you're on Lamar staff!?

elmerfudd

Quote from: venablestreet on October 23, 2018, 11:14:07 pm
You're right.  Fingers crossed you're on Lamar staff!?

For the sake of the kids on the team, let's hope not!

Bearcatdad

Quote from: Warriors023 on October 23, 2018, 10:55:07 pm
If you look to the left hand side of the field, both recivers we're uncovered and both would have had 10+ yard gains. One play doesn't make a defense stout. Overall I'm not impressed with your precious bearcats. Enjoy #1 while it lasts, cause it won't past Friday night.

O no you found our weakness.  Hope you don't pick on number 23 because his weak coverage. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: SR30 on October 23, 2018, 09:21:23 pm
You warrior fans might as well give up now and circle the wagons. I mean according to all these Booneville posters Lamar is already beat and Booneville should just be given the state championship trophy now. I wonder if all you Booneville fans felt this confident last year when you fell short. I mean after all some of them are simply not impressed with other players even if they have college offers laying on the table. Seems they match the tune of some of the old Charleston faithful.

Go flap them gums on your G Rose threads!

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Warriors023 on October 23, 2018, 08:54:58 pm
Not very impressed with Booneville on film. D-line gives up when blocked straight up. Very dirty play, specifically against charleston. Unable to defend against a screen. Open holes in the pass defense. I think if Greenland had a decent defense, that game would have been much closer, if not a loss for Booneville. Bash it all you want, but that's just my thoughts. Will see if I'm impressed Friday.

Dirty!! 

elmerfudd

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 08:37:52 am
O no you found our weakness.  Hope you don't pick on number 23 because his weak coverage.

Bless his heart, you gotta give 23 an A for effort though.

xadboy

Uhm, oh, aah, man can't we all just got along?

SR30

Aww poor oldschool82 is in his feelings. Booneston fans can't take the heat.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Lots of fun having a big game, regardless of the outcome. Not often you get two teams in the same conference 8-0 this late in the season.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: SR30 on October 24, 2018, 11:44:56 am
Aww poor oldschool82 is in his feelings. Booneston fans can't take the heat.

HA...bring it boy!  I aint got no feelings!  The only time ive got to watch Glen Rose live was in 2013.  And I saw all those whine bag feelings from G Rose!!! 

TheTruth2010

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 24, 2018, 12:21:31 pm
HA...bring it boy!  I aint got no feelings!  The only time ive got to watch Glen Rose live was in 2013.  And I saw all those whine bag feelings from G Rose!!!
Im sure you'll be in your feelings, after the loss Booneville takes Friday night.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on October 24, 2018, 12:24:44 pm
Im sure you'll be in your feelings, after the loss Booneville takes Friday night.

Man what a statement!

Bearcatdad

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on October 24, 2018, 12:24:44 pm

Sad thing is most of Lamar knows we are going to crush them Friday.  Even on channel 5 last night everyone had shakey voices when they were trying to convince everyone they belong.  Guess some are just to stupid to know better.  After the beating you will still believe you belong at the top. 

Proud Buckaroo

??? ??? ???

It appears Lamar poster forgot what it was like to be humbled...

I recall them talking exactly how they are right now the first time they were going to face Smackover in the playoffs.

What was the half time score again?? 35-0?? Yeah.... Don't forget how to win and be humble about it...

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 12:40:10 pm
Sad thing is most of Lamar knows we are going to crush them Friday.  Even on channel 5 last night everyone had shakey voices when they were trying to convince everyone they belong.  Guess some are just to stupid to know better.  After the beating you will still believe you belong at the top.
Sounds to me like some of you are still in your feelings from that 54-7 beat down you took to that little school from Lamar.  Saw it brought up several times on here. Just because your kid goes to boonville doesn't make them the best team in the world. I'm sure some of you Booneville guys thinks Boonville would mercy rule North Little Rock.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 24, 2018, 12:47:51 pm
??? ??? ???

I recall them talking exactly how they are right now the first time they were going to face Smackover in the playoffs.

What was the half time score again?? 35-0?? Yeah.... Don't forget how to win and be humble about it...
Honestly id be more afraid to face Smackover than Boonville. I think Smackover will win state this year.

RTF

Trash talk!! Where have I been!

elmerfudd

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on October 24, 2018, 12:48:53 pm
Sounds to me like some of you are still in your feelings from that 54-7 beat down you took to that little school from Lamar.  Saw it brought up several times on here. Just because your kid goes to boonville doesn't make them the best team in the world. I'm sure some of you Booneville guys thinks Boonville would mercy rule North Little Rock.

Haha so Lamar is a step below "the best team in the world"??

OLDSCHOOL82

October 24, 2018, 01:01:13 pm #172 Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 01:16:10 pm by OLDSCHOOL82
Quote from: TheTruth2010 on October 24, 2018, 12:48:53 pm

Nah..we have seen lots of football around here.  We have a very realistic viewpoint on where we stand as a team in any year.  Whether good or bad.  And in 2015...ya'll finished in the exact some spot as us...not state champs!

CoolBreeze

October 24, 2018, 02:32:34 pm #173 Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 02:36:23 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: TheTruth2010 on October 23, 2018, 06:33:18 pm
Booneville is 8-0, take out those 8 wins and they would be 0-8.
Like profound, man. And if the dog hadn't stopped to go potty, he would have caught the rabbit.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 24, 2018, 02:32:34 pm
Like profound, man.Aand if the dog hadn't stopped to go potty, he would have caught the rabbit.
+1

xadboy

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 12:40:10 pm
Stupid? So having faith that your team can win is stupid? Guess I'd rather be stupid than an arrogant, cocky cubkittydad! Can't wait to hear what excuses you have after Friday night.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 24, 2018, 11:55:44 am
Lots of fun having a big game, regardless of the outcome. Not often you get two teams in the same conference 8-0 this late in the season.

Well for sure no one is 8&0 early in the season.

Ha just having fun.

GO WARRIORS!!!

Hitman Warrior23

Wow took a day break,  gotten goofy. Surely no one is doubting how good Bonneville is,  and as a life long Warrior I'm tickled pink just to be 8&0 but for sure hope we pull out the upset!  But for sure some entertainment reading this stuff!

imtie

For the love that is everything good of FF Lamar please pull off the upset!

Bearcatdad

Quote from: xadboy on October 24, 2018, 03:26:42 pm
Stupid? So having faith that your team can win is stupid? Guess I'd rather be stupid than an arrogant, cocky cubkittydad! Can't wait to hear what excuses you have after Friday night.

Ouch elementary name calling ha.   Just shows you maturity level to go with your lack of real football knowledge.  Booneville by at least 21

xadboy

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 04:55:39 pm
Ouch elementary name calling ha.   Just shows you maturity level to go with your lack of real football knowledge.  Booneville by at least 21
Ouch! Go back and read your own post. You the one calling the people of Lamar stupid! What is ignorant is you calling Lamar "stupid" for believing they can win. If you don't like it don't spout it.

Bearcatdad

Lamar's coach said it best in the Russellville paper.  Booneville is the by far the best team that Lamar has seen and that Booneville is on a different level.  That being said Lamar barely beat Greenland and Mansfield and we destroyed them.  Just because we let Pottsville come back and play with us Lamar thinks they are on Pottsville's level I don't think so.  Pottsville game should have never been close we just got lazy.  Lamar beating Booneville is a joke.

xadboy

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 05:02:57 pm
Lamar's coach said it best in the Russellville paper.  Booneville is the by far the best team that Lamar has seen and that Booneville is on a different level.  That being said Lamar barely beat Greenland and Mansfield and we destroyed them.  Just because we let Pottsville come back and play with us Lamar thinks they are on Pottsville's level I don't think so.  Pottsville game should have never been close we just got lazy.  Lamar beating Booneville is a joke.
What's a joke is your posts.

CatPride

October 24, 2018, 05:30:47 pm #183 Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 05:43:06 pm by CatPride
^Dang....this is getting fun. Yes, Booneville will be the best team that Lamar has faced. However, Lamar will be the best team Booneville has seen since Pottsville. Can either team shut down the run? We shall see...

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 05:02:57 pm
Ok and we were up 25-0 against Greenland, and let off the gas.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on October 24, 2018, 05:30:59 pm
Ok and we were up 25-0 against Greenland, and let off the gas.
We were up on Pottsville big to and let up.  And you think you can hang with us.   If you look at final scores your 2 games were close

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 05:35:38 pm
We were up on Pottsville big to and let up.  And you think you can hang with us.   If you look at final scores your 2 games were close
So what?

xadboy

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 05:35:38 pm
How do you like your humble pie?

Bearcatdad

Quote from: xadboy on October 24, 2018, 05:57:47 pm
How do you like your humble pie?

With a lot of sugar.   I will like to know how you want yours after Friday night

xadboy

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 06:08:49 pm
With a lot of sugar.   I will like to know how you want yours after Friday night
It's best served with respect to the kids who are playing in the game Friday night and to leave out anything "stupid".

elmerfudd

Quote from: xadboy on October 24, 2018, 06:15:15 pm
It's best served with respect to the kids who are playing in the game Friday night and to leave out anything "stupid".

Hahaha oh brother. The moral police are here now.

xadboy

Quote from: elmerfudd on October 24, 2018, 06:48:02 pm
Hahaha oh brother. The moral police are here now.
If you want to be disrespectful then go ahead. Us "stupid" people here in Lamar are not going to be that way.

elmerfudd

Quote from: xadboy on October 24, 2018, 06:50:36 pm
If you want to be disrespectful then go ahead. Us "stupid" people here in Lamar are not going to be that way.

That's fine! The rest of us will keep having fun on here without you.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: elmerfudd on October 24, 2018, 06:54:37 pm
That's fine! The rest of us will keep having fun on here without you.
Yes we will.  It will be a lot of fun Friday night after the game

SR30

Straight up old school Charleston posters in here.

Clara Allen

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 24, 2018, 12:47:51 pm
??? ??? ???

Hmm, you're not making many friends up here...

xadboy

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 24, 2018, 07:05:50 pm
Yes we will.  It will be a lot of fun Friday night after the game
So calling people stupid is fun to y'all? It's one thing to talk smack and having fun without calling them stupid. So keep it fun without the stupid remarks.

elmerfudd

Quote from: xadboy on October 24, 2018, 08:23:12 pm
So calling people stupid is fun to y'all? It's one thing to talk smack and having fun without calling them stupid. So keep it fun without the stupid remarks.

No, it's fun getting sensitive nancies like yourself all riled up on a high school sports message board haha.

TheTruth2010

I got to thinking. I think the Boonville folks finally got their point across. Boonville should be in the college football playoffs this year. After hearing about how they crush everyone, I really think they can compete with Alabama.

501Arkansas

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on October 24, 2018, 09:39:35 pm
I got to thinking. I think the Boonville folks finally got their point across. Boonville should be in the college football playoffs this year. After hearing about how they crush everyone, I really think they can compete with Alabama.
😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas