• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville VS Dollarway

Started by whippersnapper, November 29, 2013, 10:19:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2013, 02:11:32 pm
From your posts it sure doesn't sound like you have warren picked to win a title.

I definitely think they're the underdogs this week. But all season I've said it's Warren title to lose.

AirWarren

We will take that underdog role. I honestly look for another nail biter.

sam

See I think Booneville is the underdog. Everybody thought Arkadelphia was going to walk through the playoffs and Warren beat them. I would like to see Dollarway play Arkadelphia though.  Dollarway was dang good. Booneville is just hot right now.

I do think its gonna be a tight game though.

AirWarren

We will both be underdogs then.

A lot of similarities to 2001. Scary!

nastynice

Quote from: sam on December 15, 2013, 03:44:38 pm
See I think Booneville is the underdog. Everybody thought Arkadelphia was going to walk through the playoffs and Warren beat them. I would like to see Dollarway play Arkadelphia though.  Dollarway was dang good. Booneville is just hot right now.

I do think its gonna be a tight game though.
Booneville is def the underdog here. -It all depends on the schemes put into place this week. And who makes the best adjustments at the half. Dont cut your nails this week, we will ALL need something to chew on during the 4th qrtr!!

Wonderdog

Quote from: sam on December 15, 2013, 11:12:35 am
I like how people that aren't from Booneville or Dollarway are making this thread a bloodbath.
+1.

Wonderdog

Quote from: nastynice on December 15, 2013, 06:59:38 pm
Booneville is def the underdog here. -It all depends on the schemes put into place this week. And who makes the best adjustments at the half. Dont cut your nails this week, we will ALL need something to chew on during the 4th qrtr!!
[/quote]
I disagree. I think Warren is the underdog. I have seen both teams play and I think, as silly as this may sound, we have at least a mini shootout on our hands. Warren passing game moved the ball with ease on Arkadelphia. Booneville offense moved with ease on Dollarway. Booneville defense did not win the game against Dollarway, their offense did. I am excited to see this game Friday. I know it was against different teams, but both offenses had success. I think booneville and their ball control offense is the favorite. I like both teams, but Warren is from my region of the state, so go jacks!

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Wonderdog09 on December 15, 2013, 10:42:43 pm
I disagree. I think Warren is the underdog. I have seen both teams play and I think, as silly as this may sound, we have at least a mini shootout on our hands. Warren passing game moved the ball with ease on Arkadelphia. Booneville offense moved with ease on Dollarway. Booneville defense did not win the game against Dollarway, their offense did. I am excited to see this game Friday. I know it was against different teams, but both offenses had success. I think booneville and their ball control offense is the favorite. I like both teams, but Warren is from my region of the state, so go jacks!
[/quote]

Correct me if im wrong but D way has pretty much scored at will on everyone and the cats held them to 14 pts.  So yes the defense helped in the win.  D way had around 20 yds the first half so there is another notch for the D.  The offense definetly scored the pts but the D created turnovers/punts/and helped take the wind out of the D way offenses sails.  The Warren/Booneville matchup will be a game for the history books.  I expect both sides to be sky high and ready to play.  Both great teams with great offenses and great defenses.  Neither would be here if they didnt have both.

cuckoobird

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 16, 2013, 08:33:12 am

Correct me if im wrong but D way has pretty much scored at will on everyone and the cats held them to 14 pts.  So yes the defense helped in the win.  D way had around 20 yds the first half so there is another notch for the D.  The offense definetly scored the pts but the D created turnovers/punts/and helped take the wind out of the D way offenses sails.  The Warren/Booneville matchup will be a game for the history books.  I expect both sides to be sky high and ready to play.  Both great teams with great offenses and great defenses.  Neither would be here if they didnt have both.
[/quote]+1

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 16, 2013, 08:40:42 am

+1[/b][/i][/u]
[/quote]
Someone write this down in your journal and take a pic.  I got a +1 from Cuckoo !! Thx man.

cuckoobird

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 16, 2013, 09:47:00 am
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 16, 2013, 08:40:42 am

+1[/b][/i][/u]
Someone write this down in your journal and take a pic.  I got a +1 from Cuckoo !! Thx man.
[/quote]no problem. Boonevilles D was more impressive with stopping them to me. Heck, even my Ricebirds scored points on them

OLDSCHOOL82

You D way Boys... That LB # 33 is a beast.  One of the best defensive players in all of 4A.

Jacketman65

Congrats to the cats, it is good to see a school from the hills go south and get a win, where of course we are not suppose to.  Had the feeling that this cat team would be special as the season progressed. Good luck with the lumberjacks in the rock, should be a great game.  Also, congrats to $way on yet another good year!  Looks like the weather will be a factor once again Saturday.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 16, 2013, 10:09:47 am
Congrats to the cats, it is good to see a school from the hills go south and get a win, where of course we are not suppose to.  Had the feeling that this cat team would be special as the season progressed. Good luck with the lumberjacks in the rock, should be a great game.  Also, congrats to $way on yet another good year!  Looks like the weather will be a factor once again Saturday.
They are a little less hillbilly since they are on the south side of I40. I bet they don't even practice the same dating rituals as you hillbillies on the other side. You know like.........wooing your sister

Jacketman65

Once again you are showing your intelligence with your name calling! ::)

cuckoobird

December 16, 2013, 10:21:10 am #615 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:22:44 am by cuckoobird
Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 16, 2013, 10:17:45 am
Once again you are showing your intelligence with your name calling! ::)
I don't think "sister" is considered name calling. It's the proper term for a female sibling

Jacketman65

It is now time for you to go back to your closet!!!

cuckoobird

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 16, 2013, 10:25:10 am
Get it right, I hide under a bridge

Jacketman65

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 16, 2013, 10:28:19 am
With your boyfriend?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 16, 2013, 10:29:59 am
With your boyfriend?
You fail miserably at this. poor poor fellow

nastynice

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 16, 2013, 10:32:15 am
With your boyfriend?
Give up Jacket!! You wont outwit The Birdman!!

cuckoobird

December 16, 2013, 11:07:36 am #621 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 01:15:55 pm by cuckoobird
Quote from: nastynice on December 16, 2013, 11:05:58 am
With your boyfriend?
Give up Jacket!! You wont outwit The Birdman!!
he isn't even armed. Oh wait, let me put that in terms he can understand, " He ain't even got no weapons!"

Doo-Dad

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 15, 2013, 02:13:46 pm
From your posts it sure doesn't sound like you have warren picked to win a title.

I definitely think they're the underdogs this week. But all season I've said it's Warren title to lose.

How in the world can Warren be the underdog, when according to alot of people they won the Championship 3 weeks ago vs. Arkie?

cuckoobird

After games have been won and lost, arkie may be the 5th best team

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Doo-Dad on December 16, 2013, 03:10:55 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 15, 2013, 02:13:46 pm

How in the world can Warren be the underdog, when according to alot of people they won the Championship 3 weeks ago vs. Arkie?

Because people didn't realize how good Booneville is IMO. When you beat Dollarway 43-14 ON THE ROAD that raises some eyebrows. Combine that with the fact that Warren squeaked out their game at home after a late VV fumble, in my opinion Booneville should be favored this week. But I'm probably the only one outside of Booneville that really thinks that.

cuckoobird

Wonderdog

[/quote]
The main reason Dollarway had a poor first half on offense is because they only had 12 snaps at the most. Dropped a sure TD pass, and gave Booneville the ball twice on fumbled snaps under center. Not to mention the muffed kickoff. Booneville defense certainly didn't play bad in case my comment came off that way. Booneville still wins this game regardless, but their offense was the motor behind the boat. When you only get 12 snaps in an entire half, that is proof of the execution Booneville offense had, add in 3 turnovers and you have a recipe of disaster.

elmerfudd

December 16, 2013, 04:52:23 pm #627 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:54:38 pm by elmerfudd
Quote from: Wonderdog09 on December 16, 2013, 04:37:09 pm

The main reason Dollarway had a poor first half on offense is because they only had 12 snaps at the most. Dropped a sure TD pass, and gave Booneville the ball twice on fumbled snaps under center. Not to mention the muffed kickoff. Booneville defense certainly didn't play bad in case my comment came off that way. Booneville still wins this game regardless, but their offense was the motor behind the boat. When you only get 12 snaps in an entire half, that is proof of the execution Booneville offense had, add in 3 turnovers and you have a recipe of disaster.
[/quote]

I get what you're saying, but Booneville's D had a lot to do with causing those turnovers. The nose guard recovered a fumbled snap before Dway's QB even knew it was on the ground.

Jacketman65

With your boyfriend?
Can't hide from the truth ole boy.

transplant

Quote from: TRUTH on November 24, 2013, 02:03:18 pm
What happened ..I bet it was a long cold trip home.. huh
Get the basketballs out!!

Quote from: transplant on November 24, 2013, 09:42:34 pm
Doesn't matter...$Way will beat themselves at some point this year.  They always do.

Just trying to remember why have have so many slaps.

Quote from: Wonderdog09 on December 16, 2013, 04:37:09 pm
The main reason Dollarway had a poor first half on offense is because they only had 12 snaps at the most. Dropped a sure TD pass, and gave Booneville the ball twice on fumbled snaps under center. Not to mention the muffed kickoff.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas