• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle for the Judges Cup

Started by Lions84, September 15, 2018, 08:15:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this year?

Clarendon
15 (50%)
Brinkley
15 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: September 21, 2018, 08:15:49 pm

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 18, 2018, 02:51:19 pm
Big baby she ask I told her and you are still a retard , because you obviously cant tell me who the they is you refer to.
I think he's asking if Brinkley has speed... specifically the qb

da greatest bigbaby

September 18, 2018, 03:50:17 pm #51 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:55:07 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Big e I couldn't understand your comment again lol you said someone 1 of the brinkley players got eject'd ok but their is 10 more 1 of ours broke an arm out for the season soo like I said I just don't understand your logic lol once again like moma said can they play or not ect ect the other info is useless lol but anywhoo ctucker it was a cold nite in the Dewitt tourney we mess'd around an lost that game 2  England by 2  an refs were cheat'n we were undefeated but we in up win'n that tourney whip'd 4a pine dollarway an 4a Stuttgart then we had that rematch with the 2a state champs England an whip'd em in the regionals in mt Ida by 15 lol we were regional champs 30-1 but 2 answer your question we whip'd England by 15 that year  they didn't have a chance then coach let us go flat vs mineral springs  lol an their jr year vs cedar ridge coach had em back n a zone should've went to the athletic man 2 man on em his sceem wasn't working but we stayed with it all nite an we took 1 on the chin  but ctucker it's 2018- 2019 season tell your boys 2 bring it on

Ctucker

I'm just telling the truth big baby!how many times have y'all won state! Tell me without 30 excuses!

Ctucker

And by the way the only way y'all could have beat Cedar Ridge was have a different team because you never had a chance of beating them!

MomaLion

Nobody had a chance of beating them that year.  Had we had some experience on the big stage, maybe...but we were definitely out matched.

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah we should've press'd em an used our  quickness on em coach let em  attack the hoop all nite they were a lil taller 6'3 ish inside

MomaLion

I think it would've been a much better outcome, but I don't think Cedar Ridge was beatable that year.

da greatest bigbaby

You rite moma they were salty an we were young mostly soph an jr's playing Ro , Tyler , fluker, lowery, eason ,amos ,nun o well maybe this year

MomaLion

Oh yea, they'll be good this year as well.  I hope Tyrus' arm is ok by then.

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 18, 2018, 03:50:17 pm
Big e I couldn't understand your comment again lol you said someone 1 of the brinkley players got eject'd ok but their is 10 more 1 of ours broke an arm out for the season soo like I said I just don't understand your logic lol once again like moma said can they play or not ect ect the other info is useless lol but anywhoo ctucker it was a cold nite in the Dewitt tourney we mess'd around an lost that game 2  England by 2  an refs were cheat'n we were undefeated but we in up win'n that tourney whip'd 4a pine dollarway an 4a Stuttgart then we had that rematch with the 2a state champs England an whip'd em in the regionals in mt Ida by 15 lol we were regional champs 30-1 but 2 answer your question we whip'd England by 15 that year  they didn't have a chance then coach let us go flat vs mineral springs  lol an their jr year vs cedar ridge coach had em back n a zone should've went to the athletic man 2 man on em his sceem wasn't working but we stayed with it all nite an we took 1 on the chin  but ctucker it's 2018- 2019 season tell your boys 2 bring it on
Ok big stupid let me say this slowly , Brinkkey the team that you are competing against on Friday September 21st   Their QB got Ejected in the 4th quarter of the game against pw . I stated that I thought they were more physical up front . Speed wise it's hard to tell since neither team moved the ball much on us. Yall had 1 busted play that broke they didn't. So I hope you can understand what I said you retard.

da greatest bigbaby

September 19, 2018, 09:16:23 am #60 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:05:47 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yeah moma I hope Tyrus will be ready 2 hoop he was suppose 2 be the stud for next season he is athletic like his sister j'tia thomas an big e I heard you the 1st time qb John doe from brinkley  got eject'd in the 4th qtr lol an Palestine tough swarm'n defense shut the high powered explosive brinkley offense down OK gotcha  lol an Clarendon offense accidentally  scored 3 td's on tough no.9 mccrory I hate playing down lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 19, 2018, 12:05:31 am
Yeah we should've press'd em an used our  quickness on em coach let em  attack the hoop all nite they were a lil taller 6'3 ish inside
if you would have pressed that Ceadar team they would have scored even more on u they were unpressible! And you probally would have seen a few dunks by Crabtree if you would have pressed! Teams like that hardly ever come around you had no chance just like everybody else!

Ctucker

Crap forgot about EPC they have been a lot more successful too!

da greatest bigbaby

I don't think soo ctucker coach should've shook up things a lil anything other than the standard normal basic defense noo answer down low our tallest player was 6'1 they had some 6"3 guys soo I would've met em @ half court maybe got  a few turn overs an got our run game going then it would've been a different story something like the Earle game 84-80 range 

Ctucker

You would have got blowed out just like u did!Quit with the excuses!

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 19, 2018, 09:16:23 am
Yeah moma I hope Tyrus will be ready 2 hoop he was suppose 2 be the stud for next season he is athletic like his sister j'tia thomas an big e I heard you the 1st time qb John doe from brinkley  got eject'd in the 4th qtr lol an Palestine tough swarm'n defense shut the high powered explosive brinkley offence down OK gotcha  lol an Clarendon offence accidentally  scored 3 td's on tough no.9 mccrory I hate playing down lol
Did not say Brinkleys offence was high powered anywhere now did I big stupid ( that's my new name for you ) you think you getting me all riled up but your not.

Ctucker

FoxandHound34

I think Junction City would have gave Cedar Ridge a lot more of a game thank Clarendon did, just because they matched up a lot better inside with them. Clarendon just didn't have the height to play all game inside as did England in the semis. That Clarendon JC game was a thriller though

Ctucker

Cedar just had tremendous want to and 5 really good players! Wasn't know body going to deny Spencer and company! They was extremely Hi IQ players that could stroke it!And they went for the jugular!

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 19, 2018, 01:24:01 pm
I don't think soo ctucker coach should've shook up things a lil anything other than the standard normal basic defense noo answer down low our tallest player was 6'1 they had some 6"3 guys soo I would've met em @ half court maybe got  a few turn overs an got our run game going then it would've been a different story something like the Earle game 84-80 range
Don't mention the 10X World Champs bigbaby

da greatest bigbaby

Well guess what you guys we got 6'6 Malik 6'4 rod inside this year along with  6'0 Bonner @ the 1 an 6'0 tyrus yaw catch up an bring it on that was 3 years ago lol

FoxandHound34

Got all that and still won't win anything other than a ring pop!!

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 19, 2018, 05:44:05 pm
Well guess what you guys we got 6'6 Malik 6'4 rod inside this year along with  6'0 Bonner @ the 1 an 6'0 tyrus yaw catch up an bring it on that was 3 years ago lol
Finally one post from u with no excuses in now I know anything is possible!

da greatest bigbaby

Ctucker we don't make up excuses we do this every year yaw make em up 75-25 lol not even close   99% of the time  I be like I thought Larry bird was suppose 2 shock us lol

MomaLion

Again, back to Lions vs Tigers...our Cubs play tonight minus 2 players that were hurt last week.  I honestly don't think it'll be close...our Cubs are firing on all cylinders this season.  Tomorrow we have a community pep rally in the gym at noon and tail gate party in the cafeteria about 5 or 530.  Several alumni are planning on coming in for this game so we hope to see a sea of red and white...or maybe a pond lol.
GO LIONS

da greatest bigbaby

Thx moma they are soo  excited bout this up coming lion's hoop season I guess we have spoiled em 30-3   lol  they act like they forgot why were here lol go lion's whip brinkley  go jr lion's 4-0 whip the tiger cubs tonight  moma yaw raise the roof off @ the pep rally

Lions84

Go Lions BEAT BUCK and slay those swamp poodles.

Ctucker

Big baby are u a habitual liar or just when it's convenant!

da greatest bigbaby

Soo ctucker  do yaw have a football team lol cause we're getting ready 2 whip on the brinkley tiger cubs in a few hours an were prolly gonna win the jr high conference championship also in football this year 8-0  lol  an yaw want some of our no.1 rank'd hoop lion's now can't yaw wait til  November or if it's bic March if yaw make it we will be their again  lol go jr lion cubs whip buck tonite 

Ctucker

No we do not have football and we don't make excuses either! We just don't waste the money on it cost to much to get started!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 20, 2018, 01:50:23 pm
Soo ctucker  do yaw have a football team lol cause we're getting ready 2 whip on the brinkley tiger cubs in a few hours an were prolly gonna win the jr high conference championship also in football this year 8-0  lol  an yaw want some of our no.1 rank'd hoop lion's now can't yaw wait til  November or if it's bic March if yaw make it we will be their again  lol go jr lion cubs whip buck tonite

please stop with the #1 ranked hoop squad. you will not even be ranked first in your conference.

WPWells

Quote from: Ctucker on September 20, 2018, 01:14:34 pm
I never made one excuse u retard! I said congrats to Clarendon that's all I said and if you will go back and read if you can after ever Clarendon lose in state that's all y'all do is make excuses!

Come on, y'all. Can we not do better than this word?

Ctucker

September 20, 2018, 02:19:01 pm #82 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:23:27 pm by Ctucker
Quote from: WPWells on September 20, 2018, 02:15:49 pm
Coming from u that's funny! Didn't Reaves  dad have to get on here and call u out for talking about his son on here! I know you went by a different name then!

da greatest bigbaby

Wells I was hoping they stay on that level an fold their done  lol less competition for us @ the top lol an they wish they had a no.1 rank'd squad in something lol an pick other than marked tree who would get the 2a no.1 spot in hoops prolly Clarendon with what's returning lol an Earle will still be playing football an it's a 6 game minimum also before we get the no.1 spot

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 20, 2018, 02:48:25 pm
Wells I was hoping they stay on that level an fold their done  lol less competition for us @ the top lol an they wish they had a no.1 rank'd squad in something lol an pick other than marked tree who would get the 2a no.1 spot in hoops prolly Clarendon with what's returning lol an Earle will still be playing football an it's a 6 game minimum also before we get the no.1 spot
Im sorry I called you a name but u started in with the lying kinda upset me but you're still lying who ranked y'all number 1 I think Earle holds that!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 20, 2018, 02:48:25 pm

Earle is THE #1, not clarendon, not scratched tree, Earle.

da greatest bigbaby

September 20, 2018, 04:48:46 pm #86 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:47:36 pm by da greatest bigbaby
I'm sure earle will be play'n football in November when the hoop ranking come out with a minimum of 6  brinkley, 4a Dewitt , Marianna tourney , Hermitage, Augusta  then Clarendon moves to no.1 off our play an name we leap anything that's not suppose 2 be their  lol 

FoxandHound34

Hoop rankings don't start till January good try though

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 20, 2018, 06:53:17 am
Thx moma they are soo  excited bout this up coming lion's hoop season I guess we have spoiled em 30-3   lol  they act like they forgot why were here lol go lion's whip brinkley  go jr lion's 4-0 whip the tiger cubs tonight  moma yaw raise the roof off @ the pep rally
We certainly will...I love seeing the community involved.

MomaLion

Quote from: WPWells on September 20, 2018, 02:15:49 pm
I totally agree. It makes me cringe everytime I see it.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on September 20, 2018, 05:18:56 pm
I totally agree. It makes me cringe everytime I see it.
Dont cringe I said I was sorry! I didn't realize we had so many snowflakes in Arkansas! Yalls about to make me fill bad!

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on September 20, 2018, 05:21:55 pm
Dont cringe I said I was sorry! I didn't realize we had so many snowflakes in Arkansas! Yalls about to make me fill bad!
Maybe if someone you love had special needs you'd feel differently. Think about how your words could affect these special kids.

Ctucker

September 20, 2018, 05:46:02 pm #92 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 05:55:05 pm by Ctucker
Quote from: MomaLion on September 20, 2018, 05:37:52 pm
Maybe if someone you love had special needs you'd feel differently. Think about how your words could affect these special kids.
I do so get over you're self was just talking smack with him didn't literally mean it! So please just hush! You're not the only person in the world that has special needs people in your family and you're sure not the only person that lives in a deprived town! That's not  me saying it you say it all the time on here about just how nobody knows the situation in Clarendon well sister welcome to Arkansas!

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on September 20, 2018, 05:46:02 pm
I do so get over you're self was just talking smack with him didn't literally mean it! So please just hush! You're not the only person in the world that has special needs people in your family and you're sure not the only person that lives in a deprived town! That's not  me saying it you say it all the time on here about just how nobody knows the situation in Clarendon well sister welcome to Arkansas!
Such a sad person you are.

Ctucker

da greatest bigbaby

Well we noo who the bottom feeders are moma lol but anywhoo were raising the roof  jr lions 12 brinkley 0 go jr lion's whip em

jbtiger73

Where was that "not near as close" jr high game you were talking about? I know we lost. But I thought it was going to be a complete blowout according to y'all. But congrats on the jr high win.

da greatest bigbaby

September 20, 2018, 11:01:22 pm #97 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 01:03:09 am by da greatest bigbaby
We had 2 of our star players out 2nite with injuries maybe next time 30-14  jbtiger lol but we will take the shut out w lol

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 20, 2018, 09:20:48 pm
Where was that "not near as close" jr high game you were talking about? I know we lost. But I thought it was going to be a complete blowout according to y'all. But congrats on the jr high win.
We had 2 starters out injured and the coaches weren't trying to run the score up.  BTW, y'all have a kid that really needs to control his emotions.  Had we been anywhere else, he'd have gotten a couple personals.  Not to mention all the facemask and stepping on players while getting up from the ground.  They were trying to hurt our #10 to the point where the coaches had to pull him out of the game.  That's just dirty.

da greatest bigbaby

Thx moma they always mouth'n an  steadily taking these L's lol an brinkley got another whip'n  come'n friday lol go lion's  an like I said 2 td' whip'n  is 2 td's whether it's 32-16 16-0 14-0 12-0 it's still by 2 td's an a extra point lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas