• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's with Jessieville?

Started by duecek, October 21, 2017, 11:47:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

duecek

I noticed Horatio beat em. Did their big defense star that I've heard so much about  not show up? What happened?

teachers pet

1 fumble returned for a touchdown  and 2 or 3 interceptions. He clogs up the middle and gets to quarterback but not fast enough for the jet sweeps Horatio ran all night.  That being said who's ready for basketball? lol

duecek

Looks like from the scores you posted game was pretty good though? Real tight last few minutes?

Jvlion15

He's all they got he had 3tds last night An threw a pass for a 2 point conversion to lead late. He prolly has over 60 tackles on year

Jvlion15

He has 62 tackles his brother has 43

CoolBreeze

Lions likely lose the next two to Centerpoint and Prescott and start b'ball early.

Jvlion15

Centerpoint has 1 conference win an lost to gurdon a team I saw jville beat 30-8 . That games a toss up

WorkOrder

They have thump thump on their minds already

CoolBreeze

Lions likely lose the next two to Centerpoint and Prescott and start b'ball early.

Quote from: Jvlion15 on October 21, 2017, 02:25:56 pm
Centerpoint has 1 conference win an lost to gurdon a team I saw jville beat 30-8 . That games a toss up
It may have been a toss up, but Centerpoint won it.

Unless the entire Prescott team gets the flu, or Centerpoint loses to hapless Bismarck which has yet to win a conference game, Jessieville finishes 2-5 and stays home after next week.

Jvlion15

WON by 3 a close game like I figured

teachers pet

Last 2 games, no defense in 4th qtr.

teachers pet

16 penalties, 7 of those personal fouls. Bad coaching?

Beaver Fever

I figured they turd up if they started losing.

CHSKnightsFan

Jessieville was lucky on two touchdowns. 1. Snap over the punters head. 2. Tipped Hail Mary at the half. Jessieville's personal fouls kept Centerpoint drives alive and holding penalties kept their ground game from completely dominating the game. 10 was a really good player when he put in the effort, seemed to take plays off. Bottom line...Jessieville was undisciplined and it sounds like that has been their problem all season. Knights will continue their playoff appearances if they beat Bismarck this week.

oldtiger88

J'ville had a difference maker at LB and should have won game. Especially after Knights gave them 2 td's in 1st half. J'ville playbook could have been on a post it note.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas