• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Highland Boys

Started by Phog Allen, May 26, 2017, 12:16:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Quote from: no mascot on October 19, 2017, 02:33:04 pm
His family (legal guardians) and him actually move into a new place? In the district? Or did they have some utilities turned on and some mail forwarded to a new address?
You mean this isnt legal?? Happens down here in our area every year!!

boss85

Coach Edgar seems to be having a hard time fitting in. He has apparently run off a top player and has been really abrasive to some folks in the community. From the outside looking in I can't tell if he is just young and immature or if he is just a bad guy. I guess we will see what kind of coach he is as the season gets going. From what I have seen so far, I would like to see someone who is a better role model. That's part of being a good coach. Winning takes care of most issues. He better win! :) :) :)   

SackAttack

Quote from: boss85 on October 24, 2017, 08:03:24 am
Coach Edgar seems to be having a hard time fitting in. He has apparently run off a top player and has been really abrasive to some folks in the community. From the outside looking in I can't tell if he is just young and immature or if he is just a bad guy. I guess we will see what kind of coach he is as the season gets going. From what I have seen so far, I would like to see someone who is a better role model. That's part of being a good coach. Winning takes care of most issues. He better win! :) :) :)
And the hammer strikes the nail!! Good post! We saw it happen last year!!

boss85

Which part?  The winning?

SackAttack

Quote from: boss85 on October 24, 2017, 02:18:06 pm
Which part?  The winning?
Nope the rubbing of people the wrong way. Had one team that won. Other three threw a party is what the locals told me!

boss85

Well I hope he grows up this year. Needs to learn some humility. And how to get along with people.

SportsFan5

Quote from: thebigtiger on July 04, 2017, 06:33:31 pm
Coach Cody Edgar from Timbo by way of NEA.  I heard he made a name for himself in Timbo taking a failing program putting them in region and was close to making a state run.  I have some friends up around the area up there that said the kids were fired up they believe good things are gonna happen.  And I'll say this if it was anything like Timbo it will be a great ride.
You sure did make a name for yourself, coach, as a hot headed know it all.  Coach Jones did all the work, and you walked into a situation with a lot of talented young men.  I'm from that region, and all of us were glad to see you go.  I hope you can grow up and realize the game and the job is about the kids, not about you.  I have never met a more self centered person than you. 
Praying for those Highland kids and parents, they are going to need it!

gamechanger11

Highland brass needs to be ashamed for this terrible hire.

NWA Hawg

How many of yall know Coach Edgar and how many simply just don't like him because of what bigtiger says?

BannerMountainMan

He does get out of hand sometimes, but he is young.

boss85

I know him and bigtiger has nothing to do with my opinion of him. His arrogance has a lot to do with my opinion of him. 

LaFlamaBlanca55

According to the word around the area "He is a BAD M*@!&& %%^#$&"
lol 

SackAttack

Quote from: LaFlamaBlanca55 on October 27, 2017, 01:06:40 pm
lol
The people around Timbo sure didnt think so! Couple of the dads were just about ready to find out!! Cant say that I blamed them

boss85

Quote from: LaFlamaBlanca55 on October 27, 2017, 01:06:40 pm
lol
That is a quote from the coach himself according to a story going around.

SportsFan5

Quote from: fann07 on October 27, 2017, 08:40:45 am
How many of yall know Coach Edgar and how many simply just don't like him because of what bigtiger says?
I know him personally. He's worthless.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas