• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove Girls Open

Started by Magneto, May 18, 2017, 01:05:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magneto

Just saw they posted this earlier today. 

PapaHog

Another Cove thread. SCORE!!

southarkdaddy

Where is SR30 when you need him?

Hogjr

Good riddance to that coach.

old.dole

Let's see if we can keep this Cove thread from getting locked lol

BigLion10

PapaHog

Apparently they've gone Lavar Ball over there in the Cove and don't care about women. I really wanted this thread to pop off!

old.dole

Magnet "big baller brand" Cove sees no need to market to women lol

teachers pet

I hear the girl's coach is going to Jessieville.

BigBob

So they lost 3 coaches in 3 of their major sports?? Football, Boys Bball, and girls Bball?? What's going on over there?!

we_hate_the_band

They change coaches faster than some people change underwear.

BigBob

Never cared for her much anyways. She wasted some talent over the years

teachers pet

You ever noticed how people bad mouth coaches once they lose them. lol

FisherOfMen11

So anyone heard of any rumors on this one yet?

PapaHog

I wouldn't apply to any job at the Cove. Not the way they have trashed all of their coaches on here. Even the ones that have yet to coach a game for them.

FisherOfMen11

I think that's just the football guy. Haven't heard anyone trash Williamson

Hogjr

Rumors Iv heard are that she left before she could get fired and that administration gave a glowing recommendation for her just to get rid of her. Iv also heard that she's had some major marital issues and needs a change. There's also a rumor that there are some abuse charges against her regarding players. Sounds like to me she needed to leave

PapaHog

I can imagine in today's society that she really "abused" players..

southarkdaddy

Quote from: PapaHog on May 23, 2017, 07:26:28 am
I can imagine in today's society that she really "abused" players..

So she hurt someones feelings and momma didn't like it.

PapaHog

Hogjr

I guess you would have to ask the administration and the board of education on that one. From what Iv heard there are multiple investigations into her

teachers pet

I doubt Jessieville would hire her if that was the case.

BigLion10

Sounds like y'all just like to complain

southarkdaddy

Do you really think MC is going to write an outstanding recommendation on a coach that is accused of child abuse.  Come on people.  MC Drama has replaced JC bragging on this board.

FisherOfMen11

Quote from: southarkdaddy on May 23, 2017, 10:03:16 am
Do you really think MC is going to write an outstanding recommendation on a coach that is accused of child abuse.  Come on people.  MC Drama has replaced JC bragging on this board.

definitely sounds like a crap show at the cove lately.

BigBob

As trump would say, "She's a nasty woman."  Never liked how she acted towards any players, coaches, fans, etc.. 

Kraig Crist

Quote from: FisherOfMen11 on May 23, 2017, 11:47:01 am
definitely sounds like a crap show at the cove lately.

Only on fridays nights in 1991

Hogjr

Y'all asked what the rumors were. As far as facts, she sent one kid to the hospital via ambulance after refusing to assist said player during an asthma attack till after her practice. Several athletes have spoken to that. The player sent to the hospital was one of the other coaches kids. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of parents. There was a lot of drama at the cove but getting rid of her and the athletic director that didn't have a backbone against her has helped tremendously.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Hogjr on May 23, 2017, 03:43:59 pm
Y'all asked what the rumors were. As far as facts, she sent one kid to the hospital via ambulance after refusing to assist said player during an asthma attack till after her practice. Several athletes have spoken to that. The player sent to the hospital was one of the other coaches kids. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of parents. There was a lot of drama at the cove but getting rid of her and the athletic director that didn't have a backbone against her has helped tremendously.

She sent the kid to the hospital or was it the asthma attack?

BigBob

She's not a great person or coach. Anyone who has any common sense can realize that.  There's no reason to even try and defend her!

Hogjr

From what I heard, it could have been prevented. Refusing to stop a practice and then your player getting sent to the hospital is pretty serious. But what do you think?  It sounds like ya know more than my tidbits so what is your opinion? Did Magnet get rid of another coach or did the coach go running for the hills or did she get ran out?  What's everyone else's opinion?  Iv stated mine. I'm glad she's gone. She was a drama starter from the beginning. I do know for a fact that her family was barred from even speaking at games after threatening Cutters Lady basketball coach after and family after a game which by the way are from magnet. Cutters coach's mom is the elementary school nurse.

Cheek

Do you think her Dad will get a visor with blue hair when he goes to Jessieville. 

PapaHog

I'm certainly not defending her because I just don't know, but I do know MC people have been nothing but ugly on here. After so much, you start to be the ones that look bad. Of course that started back during the football search. Sooo that ship has sailed.

BigLion10

Sounds like the community may be part of the problem with everyone leaving

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Hogjr on May 23, 2017, 03:58:44 pm
From what I heard, it could have been prevented. Refusing to stop a practice and then your player getting sent to the hospital is pretty serious. But what do you think?  It sounds like ya know more than my tidbits so what is your opinion? Did Magnet get rid of another coach or did the coach go running for the hills or did she get ran out?  What's everyone else's opinion?  Iv stated mine. I'm glad she's gone. She was a drama starter from the beginning. I do know for a fact that her family was barred from even speaking at games after threatening Cutters Lady basketball coach after and family after a game which by the way are from magnet. Cutters coach's mom is the elementary school nurse.

I think that you only HEARING about the situation gives you about the same knowledge of it as I have which is none. I don't know what kind of person she is but I have seen her coach and she seems to do a good job. But that's just me watching. From the stands. All I'm saying is Magnet Cove seems to have more of a problem from parents trying to control things than the coaches. It seems if you push the kids to hard, or don't play the right kids, or make the wrong parents mad then you all of a sudden become a bad coach. When the football coach was reassigned it was because he didn't have a backbone. When the new coach was hired, half the kids were transferring because it wasn't what the parents or kids wanted. The boys basketball coach couldn't get a long with the best player so the player moved and the coach is out. Now the girls coach leaves and she's a terrible person and coach who abused her players. Where does it stop. If the girls coach was so bad then why did she get some much of a better job? She got better facilities, better talent, better pay, and a bigger school. Seems like someone thinks she can coach alright.

Hogjr

May 23, 2017, 08:55:48 pm #35 Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:14:58 pm by Hogjr
Either way she's out which is fine by me

Hogjr

But ya do gotta ask yourself this: why does a school that small without the largest talent pool or pay grade get rid of not 3 but actually 4 coaches?  Is it really the parents and fans or maybe it's the coaches!!! Y'all come on here and ask why and assume it's player and parent related and playing time related. But then 4 coaches are gone. Hmmmm smells more like lack of leadership and accountability on the coach and admins part and not the players or parents.

PapaHog

Wow. Y'all think you will get good coaches? Anyone that reads this knows you have to walk on eggshells around there.

Hogjr

Anything is an improvement above her. I don't like her or her coaching ability. Knowing the game and knowing how to coach the people aspect are not the same. She didn't learn the people part. I'm throwing up deuces!  Peace out!

BigBob

I'm not a cove fan by any means, I've seen how she has acted when they play against Spring Hill and she has showed her butt numerous times. And let's not even get started on her orange wig wearing dad, ( that's her dad, right¿?) very hard people to get along with. I understand why she's so bitter with SH, since they pretty much beat her at her own tournament every season. Glad she's gone and won't have to listen to her belittle her players, refs, and fans. And I know SH isn't the only school to have problems with them.

Hogjr

Cutter has had problems with her like I stated earlier. He orange wig wearing dad has been barred from
Speaking at anymore magnet games bc of the threats he made to the cutter coach and her husband.

mrknowitall

Will you tally up the records of the coaches magnet is GLAD to get rid of?

Hogjr

Depends on who you talk to there bud

Kraig Crist

Dr. Defense

mrknowitall

Seriously! Tally up the records of the coaches that just left, that it's been said on this post and the post on the football thread, that they weren't good coaches. I don't have the records but i know their girls basketball has been good the past 5 years. And the football team is 2 years removed from a 3 peat conf championship! People in MC want winning, but they don't want the coaches to be too tough! Bc then they are being "mentally abused"....better play the right kids; not be to hard, oh yea and win big!

bobcats

I don't have a dog in this hunt but I did go to maxpreps to look up the girls record.  14-12 last year and 8 -13 The year before.  That is as far back as it went. 

Hogjr

If you don't have a kid in the program then can you really attest to how any kid has been treated? Trust me when I say I'm glad the b* is gone

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Hogjr on May 27, 2017, 12:11:24 pm
If you don't have a kid in the program then can you really attest to how any kid has been treated? Trust me when I say I'm glad the b* is gone

Do you have a girl that played for her?

BigLion10

Sounds like y'all just like to complain it was all glory when she was winning now y'all are glad she's gone

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas