• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A 2017

Started by Devils, September 12, 2017, 01:09:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Devils

With conference beginning on Thursday lets see where everybody stands going into it. Post scores here each week if possible.

Atkins is 2-0 heading to Perryville on Thursday.

Devils

Perryville 46 Atkins 32

jazdill

September 17, 2017, 07:58:07 pm #2 Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 10:24:03 pm by jazdill
Lots of points for a jr high night

YC

September 20, 2017, 01:30:21 pm #3 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 01:35:00 pm by YC
It's a shame no one seems to post the Jr. High scores. Those youngsters work very hard and deserved some recognition for their accomplishments.

For reasons I won't state I'm not able to attend all the Charleston games but will post the one's I'm able to attend or hear about.

Week 1 Charleston 34 Dardanelle 6
Week 2 Charleston ? F.S. Trinity ?
Week 3 Charleston 40 Mansfield 0

I did not attend the Trinity game but was told it was a blowout in favor of Charleston, similar to the other two.

From the 4A board scores involving 3A-4 teams.

Waldron 32 Mansfield 14
Atkins 26 Dover 8
Dardanelle 27 Paris 14
Lamar 46 Subiaco 12

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: YC on September 20, 2017, 01:30:21 pm
It's a shame no one seems to post the Jr. High scores. Those youngsters work very hard and deserved some recognition for their accomplishments.

For reasons I won't state I'm not able to attend all the Charleston games but will post the one's I'm able to attend or hear about.

Week 1 Charleston 34 Dardanelle 6
Week 2 Charleston ? F.S. Trinity ?
Week 3 Charleston 40 Mansfield 0

I did not attend the Trinity game but was told it was a blowout in favor of Charleston, similar to the other two.

From the 4A board scores involving 3A-4 teams.

Waldron 32 Mansfield 14
Atkins 26 Dover 8
Dardanelle 27 Paris 14

Bubba, its Junior high.  Pretty sure most Jr high kids don't give a hoot about fearless Friday.  Now, if you posted the scores on snap chat they may perk up.

YC

Seems I remember a few years back when Booneville's Jr. High was destroying everybody you were real interested in posting their scores.

Bubba, I like that. Haven't been called that in 40 years.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: YC on September 20, 2017, 01:43:06 pm
Seems I remember a few years back when Booneville's Jr. High was destroying everybody you were real interested in posting their scores.

Bubba, I like that. Haven't been called that in 40 years.

You got me scooter.  Depends on interest.  Only try and post when we are dominating the world. 

YC

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 20, 2017, 02:10:55 pm
You got me scooter.  Depends on interest.  Only try and post when we are dominating the world.

Scooter is not real good bait...you need to be a little more creative than that.

However, I did bite...didn't I!

Can't play anymore. I've got to get a shower and head out to an appointment.

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Enjoy your prostate exam.

YC

Perhaps,

But after all I'm not the one with old in my user name.

YC

Jr. Tigers lost to Cedarville Thursday night.

I don't know the score, just that Cedarville won. 

beach bum

Quote from: YC on September 23, 2017, 12:40:04 pm
Jr. Tigers lost to Cedarville Thursday night.

I don't know the score, just that Cedarville won.

I hear Lamar and Cedarville might be the top 2 in JH 4-3A

MICHAELSPAPPY

Can someone give me the Lamar scores so far.

athletic supporter

Clara Allen

Lamar is 3-1 so far
Clarksville is their only loss

HorseFeathers

Coach Jones

Lamar 48-8 over Mansfield
Cedarville 28ish -6ish over Perryville

Devils

Atkins 38-0 over Two Rivers

YC

Coach Jones

Lamar 48 Perryville 20

Coach Jones

Charleston 14-6 over Lamar

Makes Charleston 1 loss, Lamar 1 Loss, and Cedarville undefeated in Conf. 

Lamar plays Cedarville this Thursday.  Lamar wins there will be a 3 way tie for the second straight year.  Cedarville wins obviously they win outright with Chuck 2 and Lamar 3.

beach bum

Quote from: Coach Jones on October 17, 2017, 09:48:18 am
Charleston 14-6 over Lamar

Makes Charleston 1 loss, Lamar 1 Loss, and Cedarville undefeated in Conf. 

Lamar plays Cedarville this Thursday.  Lamar wins there will be a 3 way tie for the second straight year.  Cedarville wins obviously they win outright with Chuck 2 and Lamar 3.

Thank you coach...

Coach Jones

Cedarville beat Lamar 14-12 scoring to tie with 37 sec left in the game, and then getting the 2 point conversion. 

Cedarville 1
Charleston 2
Lamar 3
I'm not sure who won between Perryville and Paris.  I'm guessing they are 4 and 5

beach bum

October 20, 2017, 11:17:26 am #23 Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 11:22:02 am by beach bum
When I looked at the Cedarville page on this site it says they only have 3 playoff wins in its history and zero outright conference titles in high school... This might just be JH, but that is pretty good for the kids there being Cedarville's lack of winning history if fearless's page on them is accurate.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on October 20, 2017, 11:17:26 am
When I looked at the Cedarville page on this site it says they only have 3 playoff wins in its history and zero outright conference titles in high school... This might just be JH, but that is pretty good for the kids there being Cedarville's lack of winning history if fearless's page on them is accurate.

I've heard that cedarville has one of their best groups ever(for most sports) coming through jr high right now

James20

Cedarville has a good JR high team this year. They are big on the lines, good defense, good skill positions and they are physical. Even though Cedarville beat both Charleston and Lamar I think any of those 3 teams could beat any of the other if they played again. It'll be interesting watching them for the next few years. Cedarville has a man-child on the defensive/offensive line. We might need a birth certificate check on him.

Sherlock

Cedarville 30 Paris 22. Game was played tuesday

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas