• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-4 East

Started by dc3, November 23, 2013, 07:49:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

England girls win 74-61

DragonFan

Is Hector or Conway St. Joseph girls going to get any 9th grade help in the post season?

nickspicks159

Quote from: DragonFan on February 02, 2014, 03:01:07 pm
Is Hector or Conway St. Joseph girls going to get any 9th grade help in the post season?
CSJoe will not be moving up any freshmen as far as I can tell?

HorseFeathers

Think it's safe to say...that I won't be making a drive down to Conway tonight.....

nickspicks159

Quote from: HF on February 04, 2014, 10:52:36 am
Think it's safe to say...that I won't be making a drive down to Conway tonight.....
Game has been rescheduled for Thursday night weather permitting.

mrscoach

Cats and Lady Cats have St. Joseph's in Conway tonight and Western Yell County tomorrow night at Hector.  Tough week!

HorseFeathers

Girls are tied 14 all with 5 to go til half....

HorseFeathers

St Joe girls up at intermission 24-19....WIsh I could have made it tonight...

HorseFeathers

ST Joe up 39-32 start of the 4th quarter

HorseFeathers

St Joe wins.....guessing the score on facebook isn't right, since St Joe lost points in the final update lol...

HorseFeathers

St Joe boys up 25-20 at the half....Believe that St Joe has to win by 8 to get the 1 seed for District...

HorseFeathers

St joe up 13 start of 4th

HorseFeathers

nickspicks159

Conway St Joe 55 Hector 45 CSJoe Boys now 19-6 on the season and 8-1 in conference. I believe we will see these two teams play two more times before this season is over.

FreeMoney

Quote from: nickspicks159 on February 06, 2014, 10:37:21 pm
Conway St Joe 55 Hector 45 CSJoe Boys now 19-6 on the season and 8-1 in conference. I believe we will see these two teams play two more times before this season is over.
[/quote I bet the Hector fans weren't happy campers.

nickspicks159

Quote from: FreeMoney on February 06, 2014, 11:29:47 pm
Quote from: nickspicks159 on February 06, 2014, 10:37:21 pm
[/quote I bet the Hector fans weren't happy campers.
They never really had much to cheer about. We will get to play them again in district most likely. District will be held at St Joseph.

BoxNOne

Are St. Joseph's girls good enough to make a deep run in state?

nickspicks159

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 07, 2014, 09:35:41 am
Are St. Joseph's girls good enough to make a deep run in state?
In one mans opinion not very deep. We both know that how you are playing at tournament time is all that matters. You can have a great regular season, district, and regional. But when you get to State it is one and done. Just ask the St Joe boys who finished 31-3 last year and lost in the first round to a good team from Bearden?

HorseFeathers

Ya. . The updates i seen on the game on facebook griped about refs .  . But i didn't go so i wouldn't know if they have a legit gripe or not

nickspicks159

Conway St Joseph Boys 39 Bigelow 25 Play suspended at halftime because of weather.Play will resume Monday afternoon with the girls game to follow. Might be the first time I have ever been involved in a suspended basketball game? LOL

HorseFeathers

Quote from: nickspicks159 on February 07, 2014, 07:31:21 pm
Conway St Joseph Boys 39 Bigelow 25 Play suspended at halftime because of weather.Play will resume Monday afternoon with the girls game to follow. Might be the first time I have ever been involved in a suspended basketball game? LOL

GUessing they got scared because of the snow....Hector plays...WYC?...tomorrow afternoon, canceled the games tonight...

nickspicks159

Quote from: HF on February 07, 2014, 07:33:11 pm

GUessing they got scared because of the snow....Hector plays...WYC?...tomorrow afternoon, canceled the games tonight...
Yes I noticed your Coach here at the boys game tonight. Can't get enough baskets!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: nickspicks159 on February 07, 2014, 07:39:09 pm

Yes I noticed your Coach here at the boys game tonight. Can't get enough baskets!!

Looking for a way to beat ya'll at home?....I seen him at the Yell County Invitational over the holidays break....think he was scouting WYC, since we hadn't played them yet...and watching his old school Ozark..

nickspicks159

February 07, 2014, 07:45:49 pm #123 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 07:54:07 pm by nickspicks159
Quote from: HF on February 07, 2014, 07:40:39 pm
Quote from: nickspicks159 on February 07, 2014, 07:39:09 pm
[/quoteGUessing they got scared because of the snow....Hector plays...WYC?...tomorrow afternoon, canceled the games tonight...

Looking for a way to beat ya'll at home?....I seen him at the Yell County Invitational over the holidays break....think he was scouting WYC, since we hadn't played them yet...and watching his old school Ozark..
You have a good one there. You need to keep him around? Good young coach with lots of energy.

DragonFan

If ya'll are talking about the Hector Sr. Boys Coach, he was at JC Westside scouting the other side of the region this past Wednesday night during a makeup game between JC Westside and Mountainburg.

HorseFeathers

JV games for this morning are canceled in Hector...no word yet on the Senior HIgh Games with WYC...

redrider30

Who are the top 4 teams in girls 2A-4?

HorseFeathers

In the east? It would have to be st joe hector conway christian and probably western yell

redrider30

nickspicks159

Conway St Joseph 58 Bigelow 49 Boys are now 20-6 on season 9-1 in conference

CSJoe Girls 62 Bigelow 22 Girls finish 10-0 in conference

nickspicks159

Anyone know when Hector will play Western Yell County?

HorseFeathers

Supposed to have been yesterday...but I haven't seen anything about the games...

bulldog

Hector swept Western Yell.
Sr Boys and Girls finish as conference runner-up.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bulldog on February 11, 2014, 10:56:50 pm
Hector swept Western Yell.
Sr Boys and Girls finish as conference runner-up.

Technically co-champs for the boys....but runner-up as far as the important seedings for district go...

HorseFeathers

Seen where this is only Hector's 3rd partial or outright conference title in 50 years...as dominate as we were in the early part of the last decade I find that a bit hard to believe?

WildcatGrandpa13

Can anyone give me a scouting report on Conway Christian? ECS plays them tonight

HorseFeathers

Hector beat them by 25 both times . . . . Nothing really stood out about them that i remember. Episcopal should have the game in hand early . . .

DragonFan

When does Conway St. Joseph girls play in the District Tournament, and where is the Tournament? Similarly, when does Hector girls play?

HorseFeathers

Tournament is at st joseph 

DragonFan

Anyone know when St. Joe or Hector girls play for the first time in the District Tournament?

nickspicks159

Conway St Joseph Boys 73 Guy Perkins 64 CSJoe boys end regular season 21-6

nickspicks159

Quote from: DragonFan on February 14, 2014, 08:03:45 pm
Anyone know when St. Joe or Hector girls play for the first time in the District Tournament?
Both teams play Friday(2-21)  at Conway St Joseph in the semi final round.

DragonFan

Thanks nick picks, do you also know game times for St. Joe's and Hector's girls semi-final games?

HorseFeathers

Hector picked up a game against Deer for Monday night starting at 6......Deer girls aren't very good this year...but the boys ought to provide a pretty good last minute tune-up for the Wildcats...especially if we're moving up any 9th graders that might see some playing time...

nickspicks159

Quote from: DragonFan on February 15, 2014, 07:38:08 am
Thanks nick picks, do you also know game times for St. Joe's and Hector's girls semi-final games?
Hector girls play at 4:20 and CSJ girls play at 6:50

DragonFan

nickspicks159

Winners tonight in quarterfinal round.

Girls Action: Quitman over Western Yell County
                   Conway Christian over Bigelow
Boys Action: Western Yell County over Conway Christian
                   Bigelow over Quitman

mrscoach

Wildcats 20-3 (9-1) will play Western Yell County.  Lady Wildcats 17-7 (8-2) will play Conway Christian.  The games will be on Friday at 4:30 (girls) and 5:45 (boys).

nickspicks159

Conway St Joe Boys 56-50 over Hector

CSJoe Girls also beat Hector in girls action

nickspicks159

Just wanted to say Congratulations to those St Joseph Bulldog Boys for winning the West Regional at Eureka Springs. Go Bulldogs!!!!!!

Also a large Congrats for the Girls in making the State Tourney.Go Lady Bulldogs!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas