• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norfolk/salem girl game 2

Started by Greyhound#1, February 08, 2018, 05:49:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyhound#1

Greyhound#1

Greyhound#1

NEA Razorback olfan

Greyhound#1

Moonshiner

Why'd this game get thrown together suddenly?  I didn't think they could agree on a date

underdog678

Quote from: Moonshiner on February 08, 2018, 09:42:26 pm
Why'd this game get thrown together suddenly?  I didn't think they could agree on a date
I was told Salem had planned to play Bakersfield for senior night and someone called AAA this morning and said that Salem and Norfork hadn't played a second time so they had to play each other last minute.

Greyhound#1

Apparently there is a AAA rule that says if you don't play all your schedule that your not eligible to play in any post season games.  That new to me but I'm not AAA expert.  I know a few other schools that haven't played all there games.  Wonder if AAA is really planning on enforcing no post season rule. 

old.dole

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on February 09, 2018, 09:51:22 am
Apparently there is a AAA rule that says if you don't play all your schedule that your not eligible to play in any post season games.  That new to me but I'm not AAA expert.  I know a few other schools that haven't played all there games.  Wonder if AAA is really planning on enforcing no post season rule. 

I stand corrected on the 1a thread then.....doesn't make sense, especially considering that these conference games don't really matter

Greyhound#1

Wondering why flippin/Norfork didn't have too play there 2nd game? 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on February 10, 2018, 04:47:04 pm
Wondering why flippin/Norfork didn't have too play there 2nd game? 

Flippin officially Forfeited is the rumors

Greyhound#1

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 10, 2018, 10:20:40 pm
Flippin officially Forfeited is the rumors

According to AAA forfeit not allowed unless flippin is not playing in district tournament.  That's why salem had to cancel game with Bakersfield to play Norfork.  I guess I'm not understanding the rule.  AAA called both Norfork and Salem and said they had to play or they are not allowed to play in post season.  How is this any different?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on February 10, 2018, 10:33:25 pm
According to AAA forfeit not allowed unless flippin is not playing in district tournament.  That's why salem had to cancel game with Bakersfield to play Norfork.  I guess I'm not understanding the rule.  AAA called both Norfork and Salem and said they had to play or they are not allowed to play in post season.  How is this any different?

No idea...just repeating what I was told.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas