• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2a Score Thread

Started by HorseFeathers, November 27, 2017, 08:31:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

leaderofthepack10

Quote from: baller334 on February 02, 2018, 11:19:37 pm
I'd have to have seen it to believe Manila didn't play bad. Your talking about one of the top teams in 3A and 4A against one of the worse teams in 2A!! I mean has BIC even won a conference game this year??
Well lucky for you it was broadcasted on Facebook so you can watch it whenever you want. BIC has played close to Earle twice and Marked Tree. Very capable team at times. Just been inconsistent. I definitely wouldn't call them one of the worst teams in 2A but you can have your own opinion.

baller334

So have they won a conference game this year?

leaderofthepack10

Yes they split with Marmaduke beat Cross County twice and split with Bay and then the 2 wins against Kipp.

baller334

Ok I thought Kipp and Bay was 1A
I've watched til halftime of the game and Manila looks Awful!! I have seen the 4 or 5 times this year against way better competition and let me just say that wasn't the real Manila team so far what I've seen. I totally understand teams have off nights and that's what it looks and sounds like.

leaderofthepack10

Okay I just wanted to put the score. Not looking for an argument. Hope your team has a successful end of the year.

baller334

There not my team man I wasn't even there, no argument. I was just saying they must have played bad and by the looks of the game I'm watching on Facebook THEY LOOKED AWFUL tonight lol. Congrats Mustangs

Ctucker

WCC travels to Earle tonight.

Ctucker

Jr boys and Senior boys only.

1995fan

teachers pet

Mountain Pine beat 22 win Blevins by 28.

Ctucker

Ctucker

ISU7

February 04, 2018, 03:32:52 am #162 Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:34:44 am by ISU7
Quote from: baller334 on February 02, 2018, 11:19:37 pm
I'd have to have seen it to believe Manila didn't play bad. Your talking about one of the top teams in 3A and 4A against one of the worse teams in 2A!! I mean has BIC even won a conference game this year??
What make people think Manila is a top team every season. I mean come on what state titles have they been winning lately.  The last time they won one was 1960 and it was played at what is now the water park on halfcourt and the goal was a  peach basket. 😂😂

ISU7

Quote from: teachers pet on February 03, 2018, 02:01:54 pm
Mountain Pine beat 22 win Blevins by 28.
Lol come on now we talking about Belvins. Who have they been playing 😂😄

baller334

Quote from: ISU7 on February 04, 2018, 03:32:52 am
What make people think Manila is a top team every season. I mean come on what state titles have they been winning lately.  The last time they won one was 1960 and it was played at what is now the water park on halfcourt and the goal was a  peach basket. 😂😂

Dude I'm not a Lionite or anything but I am a fan and you said it best. They are usually a TOP TEAM year in and year out. I couldn't tell you about titles cause I don't follow them or from there. When you are in contention or up near the top you will get a reputation as a top team.

Mr. Trill

Is the EARle and England game Tuesday in Earle or England? And who has the time of the 1st game?

BigLion10

In Earle and not sure of time

BigLion10

Games start at 5 from a post I saw on England's athletics page, Senior teams only

MomaLion

Halftime
Clarendon 46
Star City 16
Boys

MomaLion

Clarendon 65
Star City 27
Boys final

NEark tigers

Only got the chance to catch the senior boys game between England vs Earle....

England 55
Earle.     50

Senior Girls: Earle defeated England by 20+

Jawalpole

Red Devils improve to 22-3 with a 70-51 win over CMS

leedog95

mtindian42

Bildo

Girls
Carlisle 50
Concord 48

MomaLion