• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TV series

Started by Jalkuranis, October 14, 2014, 12:55:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalkuranis

My Fiancé and I are trying to find a TV series for the both of us to watch. Any suggestions?

WPWells

House of Cards if you have Netflix

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 14, 2014, 01:37:24 pm
House of Cards if you have Netflix

Might check that one out....it keeps popping up on the trending list. Have to finish How I met your mother first...Been putting that off since I dread the endings of series

phdefense

What genres do you like?

DogsWin7

I think it's sweet you both are trying to find something together to watch.   Wait 20 years....you'll have 2 tv's. Lol!   :)   

Do you both like Music??   

The Future

Can't go wrong with a little FRIENDS

phdefense

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 14, 2014, 08:06:48 pm
I think it's sweet you both are trying to find something together to watch.   Wait 20 years....you'll have 2 tv's. Lol!   :)   

Do you both like Music??   
I've been married 19 years and the only time we watch something is when we do it together. It's what we considered "our" time which is after the kids go to bed , but before we do.

Jalkuranis

We just finished the 5 seasons of the League on Netflix. Heard House of Cards was good, tried watching the first episode (wasn't our cup of tea). We have been watching Once Upon a Time, she won't watch TWD, we've been catching Friends when it comes on TV, and tried Gotham. We pretty much stick with comedies, but also just dabble around. We've watched HIMYM and Last Man Standing. The only time I don't watch with her is when she watches her Dance Moms/Pageant shows.

WPWells

Once Upon a Time is excellent as well. I have a whole list of shows on Netflix that I'm trying to get through. Currently on House of Cards but don't have just a whole lot of time

HorseFeathers

once upon a time doesnt hold my attention very well....maybe if i just set down and watched it, then it would..

Jalkuranis

I'm more interested in who they cast for each character. For example, the Mad Hatter was perfect. Plus, most of the women have their heads resting on their cleavage on all the Fairy Tale world scenes lol.

Ridge Rat

Once Upon A Time is one of mine and wife's Sunday shows. The Walking Dead is the other. We've always had our Sunday night line up because that is our night. I work outta town all week, so that's just one of our things. I'm rather partial to the Evil Queen lol

WPWells

I'm a fan of Mary-Margaret myself

Breitontime

Arrow
The Flash

Oddly enough decent shows I was made to watch by females; Nashville and Revenge.

nastynice

Naked and afraid. .............. :o

DogsWin7

nastynice

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2014, 08:06:30 pm
Everytime we watch it together, I get naked and my wife gets afraid!!

DogsWin7

LOL!   Too Much Info!!!!!!  Hahahahhahahahahhaha!!! 

Jalkuranis

Lol, She now has me watching Dancing with the Stars. I'm rooting for Alfonso (Carlton)... He even did the Carlton on there... Was priceless. Ive tried to start watching Arrow but she just isnt into it.

WPWells

Sadie is my favorite this season on DWTS

Jalkuranis

She is good, but Alfonso has got to win it lol.

Uncle Ivan

Orange is the New Black- inaccurate as heck, but amusing.

5Greenjellybeans

Well, if you have Netflix, Breaking Bad is AWESOME!! of course Game of Thrones is the cat's butt...also, Master Chef and heck's Kitchen are great.  These are just a few of the shows we watch.  We've been together 23 years and still watch tv together...like someone else said....It's our alone time and all of our kids are pretty much grown and we still do it...lol.  Oh, and never rule out Chopped.  also, tiny house nation...buying Alaska is good.  The other Alaska show is good where they live on the water....we have tons of shows we love to just sit together and get "comfy"...lol.  And, Naked and Afraid is GREAT!!! Walking Dead too!!!

bleudog

October 23, 2014, 11:46:59 am #23 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:21:46 pm by bleudog
If a western is a possibility:  AMC's Hell on Wheels is good.

Please don't think poorly of me for changing the title back to what it really is from the FF default, but Heck on Wheels doesn't show up in the TV Guide search. :-X

Texarkana_Piggie

i like all the crime shows.  criminal minds, ncis, csi, law and order.  i also like nashville, franklin and bash, gotham, forever. 

Jalkuranis

I have finished both Breaking Bad and Orange is the new Black. Since I have watched them she doesn't want to. Basically what I am seeing is we have an overabundance of chick shows and I don't get to watch any of mine... So it begins

HorseFeathers

House of Cards on Netflix is good...

Jalkuranis

I tried watching that, the opening 5 minutes didn't hook me at all.

WPWells

It's really really good...I watch it when I have free time

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jalkuranis on November 05, 2014, 11:55:20 am
I tried watching that, the opening 5 minutes didn't hook me at all.

give It some time to develop...haven't watched it in a couple weeks but I'm kinda picky about my shows, and I watched the first 7 episodes over 3 days...

Moonshiner

The Black Donnellys was a short lived series about 6 years ago.  Very good series and can be found on Netflix.  Loved Boardwalk Empire.  The American Horror Stories are pretty good too.

TheMercenary

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2014, 08:06:30 pm

That is a really odd show. Lol.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: TheMercenary on November 24, 2014, 10:05:59 am
Mad Men

I watched one episode of that and it couldn't even get my attention.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas