• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marquise Pointer commits to College of Charleston

Started by ricepig, October 02, 2014, 02:45:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Jonesboro PG Marquise Pointer has committed to the College of Charleston, congrats.

MarionBlueDevil

ricepig

Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on October 02, 2014, 04:00:01 pm
Big congrats! Good player. He'll do well there.

Yeah, I thought he might go to Clemson, but sounded like they got a commit from another PG. After having Kahron run the offense for four years, I wasn't sure Marquise was a PG, but he showed with the Wings that he was.

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: ricepig on October 02, 2014, 05:25:58 pm

Yeah, I thought he might go to Clemson, but sounded like they got a commit from another PG. After having Kahron run the offense for four years, I wasn't sure Marquise was a PG, but he showed with the Wings that he was.

How good will Jonesboro be this year?

Marion will be better than last year and I suspect West Memphis will be too.

ricepig

Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on October 07, 2014, 02:54:36 pm

Good, Swift isn't going to have a "weak" team, haha. We'll get back our inside man who missed all but the first 5 games last year, and some new guys. The biggest loss will be Kahron, but I suspect we'll have it all figured out before conference time.

Brian G

NEA Razorback olfan

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: ricepig on October 07, 2014, 03:01:37 pm
Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on October 07, 2014, 02:54:36 pm

Good, Swift isn't going to have a "weak" team, haha. We'll get back our inside man who missed all but the first 5 games last year, and some new guys. The biggest loss will be Kahron, but I suspect we'll have it all figured out before conference time.

About what I figured. 6A should be another meat grinder this year with Parkview another year older, Jonesboro still good, Marion back in the hunt (presumably) and whoever else pops up.

Redwolf

Congrats to Marquise Pointer, he will do well there. The Hurricane will be in the hunt by the end of the year, just not the great team they were with Ross.

centralarfan

Congrats young man. I wish you well on the next level.

StormF5

Wish him the best of luck, he is a great kid. Wouldn't be surprised to see a few more offers come in during the season.

ricepig

Quote from: StormF5 on November 12, 2014, 10:34:06 am
Wish him the best of luck, he is a great kid. Wouldn't be surprised to see a few more offers come in during the season.

Well, it will be too late after this afternoon, haha. I believe he signs his papers today, may be tomorrow.

StormF5

Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2014, 11:12:08 am
Quote from: StormF5 on November 12, 2014, 10:34:06 am

Well, it will be too late after this afternoon, haha. I believe he signs his papers today, may be tomorrow.
You are correct! Congrats to him, he officially signed today. Will do great things at Charleston!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas