• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marked Tree vs. 10XWC

Started by NEark tigers, January 15, 2019, 04:49:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

Marked Tree Indians at 10X World Champions Earle Bulldogs

TONIGHT 7:30pm

RedWolf275

MomaLion

NEark tigers

NEark tigers

NEark tigers

MT 69
EARLE 66

FINAL

MT outscores Earle 26-12 in fourth quarter...

keohog

MomaLion

Peaches101

I said several months ago, C. miller is a good guy but HE IS NOT A COACH!!! The boys of Earle deserve so much better. A 11-8 record is not what these boys are. At this rate Regionals is going to be as far as they go. Sad thing is they have the talent to win another State Title but NOT the Leadership that is required. I really hope things change around very quickly. MT was a major set back.

birddawg1986

Quote from: Peaches101 on January 19, 2019, 11:21:40 pm
I said several months ago, C. miller is a good guy but HE IS NOT A COACH!!! The boys of Earle deserve so much better. A 11-8 record is not what these boys are. At this rate Regionals is going to be as far as they go. Sad thing is they have the talent to win another State Title but NOT the Leadership that is required. I really hope things change around very quickly. MT was a major set back.
Yeah in one of my earlier post this is what I commented. Carl is one heck of a guy, but could he push the buttons like Murray always did this time of year to make the dog pound roll thru tourney time. The unbelievable talent at Earle.

biglion1985

I am just wondering what is coach Murray doing these days?

birddawg1986

He was sitting on the MT side when they played last Tuesday.

Pit Bull

We played without our Big for a few games, Carl will be ok when it counts the most...

birddawg1986

Agree. Earle will be just fine come tournament time

Dogg

I've watched just about every game Earle has played. Miller has done fine. He has made some mistakes like all coaches even seasoned ones do. The problem with some of the Earle fans is when they are winning, WE WINNING, when Earle loses it's the coaches fault. Earle has always had a leader on the floor with some DOGG in them,that could lead, we have a couple that can but they just haven't stepped up yet. True support, real Bulldog fans are ride or die Bulldog fans whether we winning or not. Sometimes you get beat because the other team played better and executed better than you did. MT beat Earle twice last year but you get to the finals and Earle wins. Does that mean Wilburn can't coach? heck no.  She's as good as any male coach. It means Earle played better and executed better that day. Jr. High team is undefeated and has a stud moving up. Earle will be fine. The head girls coach is even working with Miller on preparation etc. which he does not get paid to do. That's the kind of support we need from the entire Bulldog Nation. Last but not least we you don't contribute any time, talent or resources to the program bad mouthing the coach should be the last thing you do. If you know so much about coaching why didn't you apply for the job and miller could have learned from you or go volunteer to help him out.

biglion1985

From past experiences I do believe the dogs will be alright don't worry about them

Mr. Trill

Earle could have 15 losses in a season and still make it far in the playoffs.

biglion1985

NEark tigers

Bulldog Nation will be just fine, just give Miller a chance...

We're just going through a rough stretch losing three of our last four including tonight to Bay.

biglion1985

No doubt about it from me I know better good luck to the dogs the rest of the way

birddawg1986

Game 2 tonight @ Marked Tree. Should be 2 really good boys games (Jr/Sr). Don't feel sorry for the Dawgs I'm sure they will bring it tonight. Was suppose to have been a 4 game night, but Earle will get a forfeit W in the Jr High game, and MT will get the forfeit W in the Sr High game. Tip-off for Jr. Boys starts at 5pm.

Mustang_4

How is y'all Jr High conference shaping out?

birddawg1986

January 31, 2019, 10:11:45 am #22 Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:13:37 am by birddawg1986
Jr Boys Earle and Marked Tree are way above the rest of the conference. Both teams are big/long and athletic. MT Jr high bunch is 13-2 with loss to Valley View and Earle. Want be much of a break the next 3 years as MT and Earle will just reload.  Jr.Girls Earle and EPC have really good teams.

Mustang_4

Ok I hear ya, I knew y'all two were above but I didn't know how the rest was. 

birddawg1986

Seen where Rector boys won conferences 19-1.

ForeverBulldog23

Tonight Will Show The Haters It's Getting Close To Tournament And The Bulldogs Are About To Turn The Page 🐶🤐 Miller And The Boys Will Be Fine 📌‼️ S/O To Billy Murry HellaOf A Coach Hall Of Fame No Doubt We All Miss Him As Fans Bulldogs Nation Forever🐶🤝‼️ We Done Talking About That To Them Dogs And Miller The Show Starts Tonight🐶🤐📌‼️‼️‼️Let's Make This Run 🏆🥶

Mustang_4

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 31, 2019, 10:52:18 am
Seen where Rector boys won conferences 19-1.

Yes they are and they are a good group and well coached. That conference is really close tho 1-5 I'd say. Rector, Bay, BIC, Melbourne, Salem all are pretty evenly matched on any given night. BIC played Rector and Bay close both games and have played short handed all year without the 6'6 kid and the 6'0 guard plus missing their best player whose an 8th grader all year because of eligibility I believe. The 7th grade and 8th at BIC are loaded with talent and can shoot the ball so the next few years will be interesting.

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: Mustang_4 on January 31, 2019, 12:26:46 pm
Yes they are and they are a good group and well coached. That conference is really close tho 1-5 I'd say. Rector, Bay, BIC, Melbourne, Salem all are pretty evenly matched on any given night. BIC played Rector and Bay close both games and have played short handed all year without the 6'6 kid and the 6'0 guard plus missing their best player whose an 8th grader all year because of eligibility I believe. The 7th grade and 8th at BIC are loaded with talent and can shoot the ball so the next few years will be interesting.
What is the issue with the eligibility of the 8th grader?

Mustang_4

He came from Manila at the beginning of summer and I believe someone said he was gonna be a young 9th grader so they chose to keep him back. There may be more to it than that but that's just what I heard. He practices every day with the team and practices with the Sr High a lot also. I've seen him in practice a few times and from what I've seen he can flat out shoot and handle the ball.

Neabasketballfan17

Maybe Baller_334 can chime in on the new BIC 8th grader.   I know from his past post that Baller is a "Tuckerman Fan" with grown kids but he seems to know a lot about the BIC program and especially the kid that transferred from Manila.  Only problem is Baller_334 hasn't post much since mustang_4 started posting. 

Mustang_4

I'm sorry but im new to this so not sure what your talking about.

NEABBALLFAN03

Ctucker

Quote from: Mustang_4 on January 31, 2019, 02:07:57 pm
I'm sorry but im new to this so not sure what your talking about.
. I think that's Big Baby from Clarendon cousin! Lol

NEark tigers

Back to the topic at hand....

Junior Boys:
Earle 48
MT 37

FINAL

Junior Bullpups are undefeated overall, do not know exactly their record.

Senior Boys:

Earle 36
MT 22

HALFTIME

NEark tigers

birddawg1986

Good win for Earle over MT. As I said before dont feel sorry for the dawgs. They have talent. Just few bumps in the road during season play but looked good tonight

Ctucker

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 31, 2019, 07:56:34 pm
Good win for Earle over MT. As I said before dont feel sorry for the dawgs. They have talent. Just few bumps in the road during season play but looked good tonight
like I said never count bulldogs out

NEark tigers

ForeverBulldog23

Let's Keep It Rolling 📌🐶‼️

Mr. Trill

ISU7

What about the set back tonight🤣🤣 Earle will be fine. Good game Doggs.

Sugeknight

We still need our Big back healthy for this state run...

MomaLion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas