• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers For JC family

Started by Dragon I, December 17, 2018, 09:48:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon I

There was a terrible accident on HWY 167 south bound this morning around 6:15, just south of the Faircrest community.  I was told that Dhante Gibson's mother passed away in the accident after being ejected from her vehicle.  Dhante is a Senior at JC this year and was the MVP of the Title Game.

eldofan

Prayers. My brother messaged me this morning . He saw it after it happened and said it was bad

Rida4Life

Oh my.  Prayers for the family.

athletic supporter

cuz

May the Lord comfort you as only he can....

trojanman

baseball13

Prayers for this young man and his family. May God wrap his loving arms around them and get them threw this difficult time.

AirWarren

Terrible news.

God give this family comfort.

HORNET-MAN

Oh my God..Please Wrap your arms around this Family and give them Strength and understanding.

bleudog

December 17, 2018, 03:38:14 pm #9 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 04:31:37 pm by bleudog

From the Junction City School District:

Our hearts are broken for a sweet and special Junction City Dragon family. Our sincere condolences to JCHS Senior Dhante Gibson and his family in the loss of his precious mother Sherrick "Missy" Gibson. Our thoughts and prayers are with Missy's daughter Sha'Cazza Green who was injured in the accident. Prayers and love for Missy's husband Sammy, and daughters Rhy'Kiya Gibson and Angel Aaron at this very difficult time. #HeartbrokenDragons #Family

https://www.facebook.com/JunctionCitySchoolDistrict/photos/a.144885542328301/1220583614758483/?type=3&theater

HG Hornet

ISU7

Quote from: baseball13 on December 17, 2018, 11:31:13 am
Prayers for this young man and his family. May God wrap his loving arms around them and get them threw this difficult time.
Amen I agree 💯❤🙏

Rabhog

Jimbo Morphis

So sad, prayers for the family and the entire community.

Dayton Kitchens

Prayers from Norphlet/Smackover

MomaLion

Trojanbird

Such a tragedy right here at Christmas!  My thoughts and prayers to the family.

BlueCrew4U

KOJACK

December 19, 2018, 10:32:50 am #18 Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:39:54 am by KOJACK
Prayers from Prescott. After the championship game during his interview I rewound the dvr to show my wife his interview and how well spoken and such good manners he had. I'm sure that came from his mom and dad. Sad news.

bleudog

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas