• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC qb transferring

Started by dawgpound, November 14, 2018, 09:58:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgpound

November 14, 2018, 09:58:13 pm Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:00:33 pm by dawgpound
Word on the street is PC qb is transferring to junction for next year.  I read on here a week or so ago that he lives in junctions district.  Can anybody shed any light on this being true or false?

G-HIGH

November 14, 2018, 10:22:24 pm #1 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:26:32 pm by G-HIGH
If i am not mistaken, his Dad is HC at PC. If so, why would pops let his own son go like that? He will be a senior next year, too. I don't see that happening. Maybe I am wrong.

THA TRUTH

IF his dad is HC then midyett got an early start in parenting

G-HIGH

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 14, 2018, 10:46:58 pm
IF his dad is HC then midyett got an early start in parenting
Lol ok i was wrong then. Is his dad on staff?

Redzone

November 15, 2018, 06:05:36 am #4 Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 06:11:39 am by Redzone
He would have a lot better opportunities at JC and I'm sure they would appreciate his talents. I know I Regret not transferring my senior year lol had the opportunity to play for New Boston, Tx (11-3) who went to the semis, but instead I stayed in Foreman and we went (2-8) 😂

dragonator

He would have to move to Louisiana first :o ::)

imtie

Word on the street is he is going to play in JC to show his talent. Just looking for a better chance

sickwillie

If the son does transfer the dad should go too. I wouldn't want a coach on my staff who sends his kid to a rival school.

BlueCrew4U

seems pretty crappy to me that ya'll are putting a kid on blast here and none of you seem to have firsthand information.

maybe ya'll should mind your own business.  I watched him play basketball for PC Tuesday night.  Seems happy from what I could tell.

ChapelTrojans

Here is his highlights from this past season, his dad shared them on Facebook, really athletic kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4zE_B2XsE&feature=youtu.be

The_Wesson_Blessin

I heard from a friend of a friend of the family, that his dad was offered an analyst job with Morris at Arkansas. I know for a fact how big of Razorback fans that family is. I would expect him in Fayetteville Purple next year boys.

ChapelTrojans

Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on November 15, 2018, 10:36:32 am
I heard from a friend of a friend of the family, that his dad was offered an analyst job with Morris at Arkansas. I know for a fact how big of Razorback fans that family is. I would expect him in Fayetteville Purple next year boys.

I thought someone told me his dad played football and baseball at A State, hard to believe they would be Hog fans but you never know

old.dole

I heard he was going to Conway to play for his dad's old coach

ChapelTrojans

trojanman

Buddy of mine from JC told me he was moving to Tuscaloosa

The_Wesson_Blessin

November 15, 2018, 10:58:57 am #15 Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 11:06:41 am by The_Wesson_Blessin
Quote from: ChapelTrojans on November 15, 2018, 10:45:47 am
I thought someone told me his dad played football and baseball at A State, hard to believe they would be Hog fans but you never know

Matter of fact a buddy of mine sent me a picture of his dad driving the Hog beetle around town the other day. You know the one with the big hog nose and tail on the back?

bleudog

Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on November 15, 2018, 10:58:57 am
Matter of fact a buddy of mine sent me a picture of his dad driving the Hog beetle around town the other day. You know the one with the big hog nose and tail on the back?

http://www.rockcitytimes.com/razorbacks-unveil-the-morris-taurus-for-recruiting/

bleudog

November 15, 2018, 11:15:46 am #17 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 08:55:02 am by bleudog
Quote from: trojanman on November 15, 2018, 10:57:17 am
Buddy of mine from JC told me he was moving to Tuscaloosa

Might make a stop at IMG Academy first.

Maybe change his last name to Tangipahoa (hey, it's Cajun/Indian, but the Alabama folks probably won't realize the difference).

::)

ChapelTrojans

On a serious note, is he being recruited by any colleges?

bleudog

November 15, 2018, 11:22:45 am #19 Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 11:48:29 am by bleudog
Quote from: ChapelTrojans on November 15, 2018, 10:45:47 am

Word on the street is, his dad playing football and baseball at stAte might be some of the few facts in this thread.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/elliot-jacobs-1.html

http://www.astateredwolves.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=219314

trojanman

I think he has been drawing some interest as an athlete. Kid is illusive thats for sure

couch-coach06

He is good but he weighs like 130 lbs

trojanman

wes welker, dan beasley, danny amendola, all small guys playing or played in the pros  he will be fine if someone signs him

ChapelTrojans

It's a shame he's not built like his dad or he'd be one of the top recruits in the state.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: ChapelTrojans on November 15, 2018, 11:29:18 am
It's a shame he's not built like his dad or he'd be one of the top recruits in the state.

Go ahead, blame his mother's side of the family😀

dawgpound

That's what junction does they grab those guys with talent that don't live to far away

The_Wesson_Blessin

Have you seen his dad lately? If he was built like him, he might be playing OL...

couch-coach06

Quote from: trojanman on November 15, 2018, 11:27:06 am
wes welker, dan beasley, danny amendola, all small guys playing or played in the pros  he will be fine if someone signs him

Dude my arms are litteraly bigger than his legs but I'm sure he will make a nice player at some level .. but chill with the NFL stuff

trojanman

chill? lol my only point was small people play at the highest level of the game so if the kid can play he can play regardless of size. Didnt think anyone would take offense to that

bigman5570

I've heard from a very reliable source that he will be taking his talents to South Beach. Count on that. 

couch-coach06

I didn't mean too sound like a butt .. he is a great athlete and would Excell in HS football if he had a decent line

bleudog

November 15, 2018, 01:15:52 pm #31 Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:22:43 pm by bleudog
Quote from: BlueCrew4U on November 15, 2018, 10:28:44 am
seems pretty crappy to me that ya'll are putting a kid on blast here and none of you seem to have firsthand information.

maybe ya'll should mind your own business.  I watched him play basketball for PC Tuesday night.  Seems happy from what I could tell.

The guy who started this thread has a Hampton connection. 

Probably trying to turn what may be nothing into some kind of Monta-gate. ::)

bleudog

dawgpound

Wasn't trying to start anything just thought this is where you find out high school football info at and it was being talked about

bleudog

November 15, 2018, 02:32:21 pm #34 Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 02:36:42 pm by bleudog
Quote from: dawgpound on November 15, 2018, 01:35:32 pm
Wasn't trying to start anything just thought this is where you find out high school football info at and it was being talked about

I would have believed you until I read this:

Quote from: dawgpound on November 15, 2018, 11:36:19 am
That's what junction does they grab those guys with talent that don't live to far away

::)

dawgpound

That was a joke lol just giving y'all a hard time

godgiven999

I heard he was going to be playing QB for the Gurdon Go Devils next year!

dawgpound

I thought the good ones move from gurdon to Prescott

godgiven999

Maynard G Krebs

Maybe Urbana will Field a team next year

bleudog

November 15, 2018, 06:02:57 pm #40 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 08:59:35 am by bleudog
Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 15, 2018, 05:28:58 pm
Maybe Urbana will Field a team next year

Eight man.  If El Dorado will release the Hatfield twins from Old Union and their cousin Dewey Bobby from Lawson.  ;D

FoxandHound34

I heard he's going to QB the Leopards of Norphlet to a conference crown

RAD

Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on November 15, 2018, 11:37:20 am
Have you seen his dad lately? If he was built like him, he might be playing OL...

The entire PC football staff would make one heck of an OLine.  And I honestly thought his dad was the head grounds keeper and golf coach.  Guess that was bad info.

godgiven999

I heard he was going to resurrect Hermitage  ;D

Rida4Life

This thread has just gotten plain stupid now.

His dad is a coach.  He could legitimately end up ANYWHERE next year depending on if his dad took a different job. 
So speculation at this point is just plain dumb.

plus we ALL know Hampton will put together the best recruiting package and get him in the end.

Caleb’s Momma

Wow!!! It is sad that a bunch of grown men having nothing better to do than to speculate about a 16 year old boy. None of you live in our house and know what goes on. He plays for PC and pours his heart and soul out every time he steps on the field/court for his school, teammates and coaches.

With his dad's job we do not know what the future holds but understand kids read these post and he has already been questioned by teammates about this. Please keep that in mind moving forward and know we will do what we feel is best for our family.

And to clear some other confusion on here. #wolvesup and #rolltide

Rida4Life

Quote from: Caleb's Momma on November 16, 2018, 08:14:18 am
Wow!!! It is sad that a bunch of grown men having nothing better to do than to speculate about a 16 year old boy. None of you live in our house and know what goes on. He plays for PC and pours his heart and soul out every time he steps on the field/court for his school, teammates and coaches.

With his dad's job we do not know what the future holds but understand kids read these post and he has already been questioned by teammates about this. Please keep that in mind moving forward and know we will do what we feel is best for our family.

Good Post!!! +1

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on November 15, 2018, 10:28:44 am

Kinda what I said too.....
We are talking about a HS kid.... his business shouldn't be all over FF.

Dapper Dan

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 16, 2018, 08:02:42 am
This thread has just gotten plain stupid now.

His dad is a coach.  He could legitimately end up ANYWHERE next year depending on if his dad took a different job. 
So speculation at this point is just plain dumb.

plus we ALL know Hampton will put together the best recruiting package and get him in the end.

I was about to say, Hampton will take him

Maynard G Krebs

Never poke Mama Bear😀

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas