• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Ratzs @ The Burg

Started by Dragonsvoice, October 19, 2018, 09:34:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonsvoice

week 9  another big test at our house. IMO the Burg will prove to be legit, and is the team to beat.  But the Ratzs pick up another impressive win thank goodness its at our house I am going to pick the Burg by 17 points.

HorseFeathers

Burg with the backloaded conference schedule.... Not sure how Magazine lost to the Lavaca team I watched tonight 🤷

Dragonsvoice

Matchups never go by same played teams that's why you can lose and Friday

Dragonsvoice

its always about a helmet on a helmet man on man who's the best man on man IMO!

alaskanstorm

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 19, 2018, 09:36:26 pm
Burg with the backloaded conference schedule.... Not sure how Magazine lost to the Lavaca team I watched tonight 🤷
I think I ticked them off when I broke the stain glass at their pizza joint and stole the arrow from the park.  Sometimes it backfires ya know.

rattlerfan24

Magazine caught a break with Hector beating Lavaca.  Makes this game even bigger.

HorseFeathers

Or The blessing is a curse? Magazine loses this game they could slide all the way down to the 4 seed, depending on what happens in the Lavaca/Hackett game and Burg @ Hector in week 10 because of playoff pts(which Hector and Lavaca both have more of I think)

rattlerfan24

Dont forget, Magazine still has WYC game after MtBurg game

rattlerfan24

But yes, definitely still alot to be settled

DnA Prostaff

Just my opinion, but if Burg plays like I saw tonight, Magazine and Hector will have a difficult time stopping them. I know every week is different. But they reminded of the England team we played a couple years back. They have a lot of weapons on offense and dang they have got a couple of monsters on the line.

Wildcatalumni21

simply stated

The Rattlers will need to be focused and play sound fundamental football. I haven't seen the Burg play, but all indications is they are breathing fire. We can play with anyone if we are focused and do our job. I don't want to get to bold but I think the focus is there! I will post a score later.

Prouddragondad

Very proud of Mtburg last night. They dominated both sides of the ball and if they can continue to play like that this could be the year to finally get that conference title. Defense really played great and yes DnA Prostaff we do have some monsters on the line. We controlled the line play on both sides of the ball. Hackett keep your heads up still can move up in the standings with a win next week against Lavaca. Who ever draws Hackett in the playoffs will be surprised how good they are for a 4th or 5th seed if that's were they end up. Also agree the sportsmanship was awesome from both teams. Good luck next week Hackett!

Now to the game I've been waiting for. Burg and Rattlers both like to run the ball so going to be a good old smash mouth football game. Line play will be big in this one. Going to go back and watch some game film before I make my prediction for this one.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas